Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 374 of 868 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 424 474 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 13007
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7412

    8155 Spa

    I am going to be in LA next week for a conference and I want to check out 8155 Spa, any girls to recommend? I like latinas and big natural tits if they have them.

  2. #7411
    Quote Originally Posted by McCreeper  [View Original Post]
    Visiting from the East Coast. Can anyone tell me the best option for black women?

    Thanks.
    Stop dating black rappers.

  3. #7410
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Well played

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerDurd  [View Original Post]
    These posts come off like a scorned girlfriend that always complains about how her man doesn't treat her right only to come back a week later. You have nowhere else to go Priscilla. This is your fate. Your destiny is bound to the hallowed halls of Gold. The less you fight it the easier it will be.

    P.S. Stop tipping 150, you'd be better off tipping 60 and investing the rest in an NFT of Golfinger in the Metaverse
    I will say well played, because I like the statement that I have nowhere else to go. Reminds me of the No Way Out plot twist.

    Anyhow, I can assure you that this was my last review of goldfinger. And barring my continued battle against what is the longest but somewhat mild case of Covid, goldfinger will be having a tough weekend.

  4. #7409
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I am not anyone important. In years gone by, I had a yahoo group devoted to a strip club in the valley that had so many members that the strip club owner gave me a VIP card for free entry because they said that the door revenue was up and could only be attributed to my yahoo club.

    I go to goldfinger and tip well. Vanessa, the fucken hag mamasan tells me I am a VIP.

    So yesterday, I go in and am offered Yuki. She asks for and gets a 150 tip and in the middle of the session leaves with my dick touching the sky to go over scheduling with another monger. She comes back and just about excoriates me for not cumming fast enough.

    This place is done. If I were you all, I would be avoiding it for the next 50-100 years, it is going down the shitter.
    These posts come off like a scorned girlfriend that always complains about how her man doesn't treat her right only to come back a week later. You have nowhere else to go Priscilla. This is your fate. Your destiny is bound to the hallowed halls of Gold. The less you fight it the easier it will be.

    P.S. Stop tipping 150, you'd be better off tipping 60 and investing the rest in an NFT of Golfinger in the Metaverse

  5. #7408
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977
    Quote Originally Posted by McCreeper  [View Original Post]
    Visiting from the East Coast. Can anyone tell me the best option for black women?

    Thanks.
    If you are looking to fuck black women, go to Figueroa and Gage.

  6. #7407

    Ebony?

    Visiting from the East Coast. Can anyone tell me the best option for black women?

    Thanks.

  7. #7406

    Sexy Latinas

    Where might one find A place with Sexy Latinas / thanks in Advance.

  8. #7405
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Erotic

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGeorge  [View Original Post]
    I actually don't mind an asian granny as long as she gives a nice slow milking. Maybe I'll check it out.
    Confirmative Asian grannies are there to milk your bonercock.

  9. #7404
    I actually don't mind an asian granny as long as she gives a nice slow milking. Maybe I'll check it out.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Rumors are there was a latina there named Catalina with some curves. But now it is only Asian grannies.

  10. #7403
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Diversity

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGeorge  [View Original Post]
    So. Anyone have any intel on Lee Massage in Marina del Rey? Let's just say I live very nearby. I've passed it a million times and always assumed it was legit but I've seen some internet postings that would suggest otherwise.
    Rumors are there was a latina there named Catalina with some curves. But now it is only Asian grannies.

  11. #7402

    Lee massage

    So. Anyone have any intel on Lee Massage in Marina del Rey? Let's just say I live very nearby. I've passed it a million times and always assumed it was legit but I've seen some internet postings that would suggest otherwise.

  12. #7401
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Goldfinger is done

    I am not anyone important. In years gone by, I had a yahoo group devoted to a strip club in the valley that had so many members that the strip club owner gave me a VIP card for free entry because they said that the door revenue was up and could only be attributed to my yahoo club.

    I go to goldfinger and tip well. Vanessa, the fucken hag mamasan tells me I am a VIP.

    So yesterday, I go in and am offered Yuki. She asks for and gets a 150 tip and in the middle of the session leaves with my dick touching the sky to go over scheduling with another monger. She comes back and just about excoriates me for not cumming fast enough.

    This place is done. If I were you all, I would be avoiding it for the next 50-100 years, it is going down the shitter.

  13. #7400

    Shirley

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyPuncha  [View Original Post]
    Curious to try that granny pussy out. Where is she nowadays?
    I hear her pussy still good! Steve lee says.

  14. #7399

    Wondering

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyPuncha  [View Original Post]
    Curious to try that granny pussy out. Where is she nowadays?
    I've been wondering same thing I called her multiple times but she doesn't answer I even drove to her shop but the gates were locked. Wonder where's she's at.

  15. #7398
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyPuncha  [View Original Post]
    Curious to try that granny pussy out. Where is she nowadays?
    She's in a senior citizen home but still putting out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape