Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 293 of 731 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 343 393 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 10960
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6580

    Used to go by Dreyla before

    Quote Originally Posted by Wockser  [View Original Post]
    Anyone talk to this girl? Seems cute, good response via text (albeit short but to the point).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-8fe5a977c0a1
    She used to go by the name Dreyla before. I saw her in December. This is her new profile, everything is on the menu. A but talkative as she does kick-boxing, natural boobs. Just want you to keep *ucking. I was exhausted in the 2 hours we were together, LOL! BBFSCIP is available, if that's your thing.

  2. #6579
    Quote Originally Posted by Wockser  [View Original Post]
    Anyone talk to this girl? Seems cute, good response via text (albeit short but to the point).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-8fe5a977c0a1
    She's from Lynn / Salem. We were friends on facebook, she's been doing this for what 7 yrs plus. Used to actually post on escort sites then stopped a few years ago now is just on seeking. I never met her since its to proish. I got her snap on seeking last week and we talked. Her private pics didn't do it for me tho. She has no sex appeal and the pics of her feet was a turn off. They looked all jacked up and stuff.

  3. #6578

    Any info?

    Anyone talk to this girl? Seems cute, good response via text (albeit short but to the point).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-8fe5a977c0a1

  4. #6577
    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    I've found the opposite to be true at least for the under 30 women. I've spoken and traded pics with 5 or 6 from my 1 month on seeking and met 2 and all but one basically said to me "oh thank got your young and good looking most guys that message me are older". Idk, I take what they say with a grain of salt in general but I feel like my age and reasonably good looks hve helped me out.
    I tend to agree with your outlook on looking younger and decent looking. I had great successes when I was in my 40's vs 60's. The girls were very happy and playful when they would show up more so before vs now. I'm far from a troll but the age thing does seem to matter. Ofc I don't play any games any longer and try to get right to the point of this program so they may be a little put off? I am also very firm on what I will donate so me being relatively inflexible may frustrate them. Back in the Montreal days the girls would usually comment "oh thank god you are young and in decent shape". Most of those girls were/are college girls and were operating pre SA. I had more than cancel the remaining appointments and spend the night with me all for their hourly rate. Best of times for sure.

  5. #6576
    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    I've found the opposite to be true at least for the under 30 women. I've spoken and traded pics with 5 or 6 from my 1 month on seeking and met 2 and all but one basically said to me "oh thank got your young and good looking most guys that message me are older". Idk, I take what they say with a grain of salt in general but I feel like my age and reasonably good looks hve helped me out.
    There are more younger ones on there now who really either have not much of a clue and are looking for fantasy land or have watched videos, read things from other girls.

    Telling them there are plenty of younger guys on there, they will get paid for having dinner with a guy, will be showered with gifts, taken on trips around the world, have their rent / car / tuition paid, etc.

    The level of cluelessness and fantasy land thinking is over the top now.

    I find it amusing that there are younger girls on there thinking a guy under 30 will be on there and have plenty of money to give them.

    These girls just have no clue about things or how sugar dating world works at all.

    You should be able to find some young hotties there and if I were you I would be looking to pay very minimal for them.

    You have the leverage over these girls so use it.

  6. #6575

    Under 30

    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarchist  [View Original Post]
    You have to be aware that a lot of women especially in and around Boston will ignore guys younger than 30 simply because they expect that younger guys will not have much money to offer. This is not to say there aren't decent looking girls you can get in bed with for a couple hundred bucks. At the end of the day, it's still generally a numbers game.
    I've found the opposite to be true at least for the under 30 women. I've spoken and traded pics with 5 or 6 from my 1 month on seeking and met 2 and all but one basically said to me "oh thank got your young and good looking most guys that message me are older". Idk, I take what they say with a grain of salt in general but I feel like my age and reasonably good looks hve helped me out.

  7. #6574

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by HankChinanski  [View Original Post]
    Hope it goes well, I spoke with her but when she said everything would be covered I wasn't down and she got mad when I said the amount she wanted I should be getting a BBBJ at least with covered FS. Figured I'd give you the heads up in case she pulls something on ya.
    Hey I appreciate the feedback. I asked her about it and she said protection only for FS because no birth control. I generally take what these women say with a grain of salt until we actually meet tho so we'll see. She's definitely semi-pro at the very least but I don't really care as long as I get a couple hours and a couple nutz. We'll see.

  8. #6573
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarchist  [View Original Post]
    You have to be aware that a lot of women especially in and around Boston will ignore guys younger than 30 simply because they expect that younger guys will not have much money to offer.
    I once dated a kgirl outside the business (not a good decision I know) and she said one reason she preferred older clients was less stamina / energy / cups. This was a while ago though, probably more viagra now and such.

  9. #6572
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    All but three of my encounters from SA have been "pay per meet",
    In my experience there's definitely much more PPM on SA than there was a couple years ago. Pro's / agency disguised as nonpro SB's as well.

  10. #6571
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChiChi  [View Original Post]
    I never tried Seeking but what are the chances of having good success for someone who is 23 good paying job I'm not rich by any means.

    I just want to pay right away no sugar baby type shit is it worth for me?
    If you are 23 years old trust me you don't need SA. Don't waste your money on it. I would spend money on a life coach and improve your social skills. I'm sure if you go to the bar in Boston every girls will want to talk to you if you are not weird. Base on what you are saying, it sound like you want a pro. For me, I joined SA just to see what is the hype. I played around with it until I got banned. It was alright for me because I get to find girls of my type that I can go straight to sex because of money. A lot of the girls on SA will want $400, which is ridiculous because they are horrible in bed.

  11. #6570

    Gtk

    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    All but three of my encounters from SA have been "pay per meet", which is probably what you're looking for. Two of the three I didn't pay anything for, one of them I previously reported here, the other left SA in January but we kept in touch and recently met up in person, no allowance ever discussed. The last of the two is the "girlfriend" I mentioned in one of my recent comments. I buy her stuff and pay for things occasionally, but no more than I would any regular girlfriend. I see her often.
    This is very good to know going to try my luck and see if I get any success.

    Thank you all who replied appreciate the feedback.

  12. #6569
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarchist  [View Original Post]
    You have to be aware that a lot of women especially in and around Boston will ignore guys younger than 30 simply because they expect that younger guys will not have much money to offer. This is not to say there aren't decent looking girls you can get in bed with for a couple hundred bucks. At the end of the day, it's still generally a numbers game.
    Younger dudes under 30 might find some success on SA, but another allure of why women go on SB site is to not just find dudes with money, but to find older dudes with money.

    I saw a few profiles who would say, "no offense to the cryptobros, but looking for an experienced guy over 35" and such.

    Just be a gentleman, know your rate window going into a conversation, and ask lots of questions (also to weed out spammers).

  13. #6568
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChiChi  [View Original Post]
    I never tried Seeking but what are the chances of having good success for someone who is 23 good paying job I'm not rich by any means.

    I just want to pay right away no sugar baby type shit is it worth for me?
    25 yo similar situation. Ppm works. Like people have suggested it is a numbers game. I have had moderate success. Been vanilla dating recently for the last 2 months or so can't make specific recommendations. Good luck.

  14. #6567
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChiChi  [View Original Post]
    I never tried Seeking but what are the chances of having good success for someone who is 23 good paying job I'm not rich by any means.

    I just want to pay right away no sugar baby type shit is it worth for me?
    You have to be aware that a lot of women especially in and around Boston will ignore guys younger than 30 simply because they expect that younger guys will not have much money to offer. This is not to say there aren't decent looking girls you can get in bed with for a couple hundred bucks. At the end of the day, it's still generally a numbers game.

  15. #6566
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChiChi  [View Original Post]
    I never tried Seeking but what are the chances of having good success for someone who is 23 good paying job I'm not rich by any means.

    I just want to pay right away no sugar baby type shit is it worth for me?
    All but three of my encounters from SA have been "pay per meet", which is probably what you're looking for. Two of the three I didn't pay anything for, one of them I previously reported here, the other left SA in January but we kept in touch and recently met up in person, no allowance ever discussed. The last of the two is the "girlfriend" I mentioned in one of my recent comments. I buy her stuff and pay for things occasionally, but no more than I would any regular girlfriend. I see her often.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape