The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 313 of 749 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 363 413 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 11231
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6551
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    I've also formed arrangements organically while out and about, and many girls often talk about their sexual exploits with one another, inciting curiosity about you from their friends. For those who have the ability to find girls this way, online dating platforms aren't as necessary.

    There are hardened pros and fast women to be had anywhere, but Seeking also has its share of fresh civilian girls who simply got curious about sugar dating while overhearing from a friend or from social media, who don't have an extended list of debauched WGs to refer to you. They want a good connection with someone older and experienced whom they enjoy.

    These are the ones we hold on to, and don't always report about.
    Yep, I have heard about this. Some people troll for girls this way. It is likely a little too risky for someone like me w / a SO. I am also a lot older than them, not everyone is going to be receptive. If the girl has a BF it might get dicey too.

    I have definitely thought about something I have read, someone made up fake business cards w / their sugar name and sugar contact info. Another way. If you are in a bar / restaurant, maybe flirting with the bartender / waitress. Take a sugar packet, write your burner number on it, and give it to her on your way out. With an appropriate little quip like ' there's more sugar where this came from'. The girl will know what you mean.

  2. #6550
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I get that finding a girl to fuck is fun, but I never understand the self-congratulatory posts that go on here. You may have found a unicorn, but you're PAYING for pussy. That's it. If you play your cards right and hit the right SB, you don't have to spend a lot of time hunting anymore. I have an SB that I found "organically," although, in the end, it's bullshit. But, she's willing to sell the pussy, and I'm ready to pay. The cool thing is that she has friends. They are a lot like her, and it's not that hard after a few months to have her inviting those friends over.

    I haven't been on Seeking as a paying member for years. However, my contacts still hold up, and they keep making more introductions. I'm not sure why people agonize over how to pay or bypass blocks on Seeking.
    I've also formed arrangements organically while out and about, and many girls often talk about their sexual exploits with one another, inciting curiosity about you from their friends. For those who have the ability to find girls this way, online dating platforms aren't as necessary.

    There are hardened pros and fast women to be had anywhere, but Seeking also has its share of fresh civilian girls who simply got curious about sugar dating while overhearing from a friend or from social media, who don't have an extended list of debauched WGs to refer to you. They want a good connection with someone older and experienced whom they enjoy.

    These are the ones we hold on to, and don't always report about.

  3. #6549

    Ghosts & goblins

    Haha, that Goblin comment made me crack up. Reminds me of the OG Nintendo game!!

    Thanks for the laugh!

    AD.

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    This goblin is ugly and delusional. She's not even worth the loose change in the bottom of a filthy taxi.

  4. #6548
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I get that finding a girl to fuck is fun, but I never understand the self-congratulatory posts that go on here. You may have found a unicorn, but you're PAYING for pussy. That's it. If you play your cards right and hit the right SB, you don't have to spend a lot of time hunting anymore. I have an SB that I found "organically," although, in the end, it's bullshit. But, she's willing to sell the pussy, and I'm ready to pay. The cool thing is that she has friends. They are a lot like her, and it's not that hard after a few months to have her inviting those friends over.

    I haven't been on Seeking as a paying member for years. However, my contacts still hold up, and they keep making more introductions. I'm not sure why people agonize over how to pay or bypass blocks on Seeking.
    If it is time to get all high and mighty on the posters here, why do you exempt the moderator of this thread, who has surely posted way more about his exploits than anyone?

  5. #6547
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I didn't say I was on SS, just that I could be. Based on my age. That was my point. I could pay the highest amount any girl on SA asked, but I won't because if I did have to pay that kind of dough, what would that say about my sorry ass? It's like that movie, where Robert Redford paid a million bucks for a night w / Demi Moore.

    Getting a girl for a not insane amount is the point. Getting one at all who isn't a professional is the point. HG goes for a certain demographic because he consciously limits what he wants to pay and gets turned down all the time. Me too. I am going for fresh girls who absolutely positively aren't pros. They don't turn me down because my wallet is too light, they turn me down b / c they don't *really* have a hankering for a guy twice or three times their age, or while they like the taboo nature of getting paid for it, in the real world can't go through with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I understood your original post. I'm sure Demi Moore whined all the time she was getting her pussy blown out by Robert Redford in "Indecent Proposal. " Good for him, to know what he wants and having the means to get it, knowing every who're has her price.

    We're all going for that optimal connection: a hot girl, the best experience, and an agreeable allowance. What that is varies from person to person. The great thing is that folks with limited funds can still get in on the action.
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    You're jumping to conclusions. A girl can ask for anything. Or say 'I used to get. '. That doesn't mean they have ever gotten it. So, no, there are so many different ways this sets up. Some girls like the idea of being on the site but are actually too scared to go through with it. Or think if they did get someone who paid that sort of $, they'd jump at the chance to play "Pretty Woman". Those dreams don't come true for you or them. Don't spend any adrenaline worrying about it, just block them and move on.
    I get that finding a girl to fuck is fun, but I never understand the self-congratulatory posts that go on here. You may have found a unicorn, but you're PAYING for pussy. That's it. If you play your cards right and hit the right SB, you don't have to spend a lot of time hunting anymore. I have an SB that I found "organically," although, in the end, it's bullshit. But, she's willing to sell the pussy, and I'm ready to pay. The cool thing is that she has friends. They are a lot like her, and it's not that hard after a few months to have her inviting those friends over.

    I haven't been on Seeking as a paying member for years. However, my contacts still hold up, and they keep making more introductions. I'm not sure why people agonize over how to pay or bypass blocks on Seeking.

  6. #6546
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I didn't say I was on SS, just that I could be. Based on my age. That was my point. I could pay the highest amount any girl on SA asked, but I won't because if I did have to pay that kind of dough, what would that say about my sorry ass? It's like that movie, where Robert Redford paid a million bucks for a night w / Demi Moore.

    Getting a girl for a not insane amount is the point. Getting one at all who isn't a professional is the point. HG goes for a certain demographic because he consciously limits what he wants to pay and gets turned down all the time. Me too. I am going for fresh girls who absolutely positively aren't pros. They don't turn me down because my wallet is too light, they turn me down b / c they don't *really* have a hankering for a guy twice or three times their age, or while they like the taboo nature of getting paid for it, in the real world can't go through with it.
    Yes, I understood your original post. I'm sure Demi Moore whined all the time she was getting her pussy blown out by Robert Redford in "Indecent Proposal. " Good for him, to know what he wants and having the means to get it, knowing every who're has her price.

    We're all going for that optimal connection: a hot girl, the best experience, and an agreeable allowance. What that is varies from person to person. The great thing is that folks with limited funds can still get in on the action.

  7. #6545
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    Not everyone can afford a flight to Asia, Latin America or Eastern Europe. Someone on a social security pension can have fun with young hot girls closer to home thanks to the sugar bowl.
    Yeah, I didn't say I was on SS, just that I could be. Based on my age. That was my point. I could pay the highest amount any girl on SA asked, but I won't because if I did have to pay that kind of dough, what would that say about my sorry ass? It's like that movie, where Robert Redford paid a million bucks for a night w / Demi Moore.

    Getting a girl for a not insane amount is the point. Getting one at all who isn't a professional is the point. HG goes for a certain demographic because he consciously limits what he wants to pay and gets turned down all the time. Me too. I am going for fresh girls who absolutely positively aren't pros. They don't turn me down because my wallet is too light, they turn me down b / c they don't *really* have a hankering for a guy twice or three times their age, or while they like the taboo nature of getting paid for it, in the real world can't go through with it.

  8. #6544
    Quote Originally Posted by GoreGuy  [View Original Post]
    2 k per meet and not even that hot. She's been around since 9/2021. Who the hell is paying for this and ruining it for us?
    You're jumping to conclusions. A girl can ask for anything. Or say 'I used to get. '. That doesn't mean they have ever gotten it. So, no, there are so many different ways this sets up. Some girls like the idea of being on the site but are actually too scared to go through with it. Or think if they did get someone who paid that sort of $, they'd jump at the chance to play "Pretty Woman". Those dreams don't come true for you or them. Don't spend any adrenaline worrying about it, just block them and move on.

  9. #6543
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    These are obviously hustlers. Dinner Horse. Judging from their photos they are fat-asses and a man-hating lesbian couple. Their basic intent is to have their mark foot the bill for a high end restaurant, maybe even demand an upfront allowance "for their time and the expense of their makeup," or other such bullshit. They will never give up a drop of pussy juice. They're constantly jumping to new accounts and burner phone numbers, as they have obviously taken advantage of more than a few guys.

    https://nypost.com/2006/01/12/meet-t...-no-apologies/

    Anyone who refuses to discuss the dynamics of a conversation before meeting is only looking to lead you on, waste your time, and use you. Never let them gaslight you or determine where to meet, and for how much. You are the Sugar Daddy, not them.
    I tell so many guys this and they think I am a woman hater or an incel. They are incapable of seeing the other gender in a bad light and thus allowing these girls to charge 2 k for an hour.

  10. #6542
    Quote Originally Posted by CitySlicker  [View Original Post]
    Dude. She's hot. Platonic. Ugh.
    A platonic hot girl always has a boyfriend they don't mention. He's pimping her out, but is too jealous to let other guys nut in her.

  11. #6541
    Quote Originally Posted by XJakeRobertsx  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met up with her?

    Hulamula100.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-b62f0922d6f0
    Dude. She's hot. Platonic. Ugh.

  12. #6540
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    Not everyone can afford a flight to Asia, Latin America or Eastern Europe. Someone on a social security pension can have fun with young hot girls closer to home thanks to the sugar bowl.
    That was kind of a joke. And yes anyone can afford an SB here and there. Even on a fixed income.

  13. #6539
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    In many 3rd world countries for a lot less. lol.
    Not everyone can afford a flight to Asia, Latin America or Eastern Europe. Someone on a social security pension can have fun with young hot girls closer to home thanks to the sugar bowl.

  14. #6538
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    This goblin is ugly and delusional. She's not even worth the loose change in the bottom of a filthy taxi.

  15. #6537
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Can't say enough about how much I love the sugar bowl. I could be on social security, but I have a 19 year old coed who has booked us a hotel for FC on Thursday. I am going to San Diego tomorrow and have two 24 year olds lined up, one has only had sex 4 times, she is the hottest spinner, and is dying for 'instruction'. Midwest meat. Another is shy (but got over it with me), has an emotional support dog, but really wants to have a meeting of the minds. She also has a super fit body, nice blond, and she is going to get her brains fucked out.

    Where else could someone like me have this experience?
    Glad to hear you're living the dream!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape