Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 894 of 2020 FirstFirst ... 394 794 844 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 944 994 1394 1894 ... LastLast
Results 13,396 to 13,410 of 30291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16896

    Midland, East Charlotte, Stanly county

    Do we know of any girls out this way? UTR would be fine or just anyone y'all might know. I have open house Thursday and Friday and hoping to see 1 or more girls.

  2. #16895
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    If these Asian pics and services were legit, I would never see an American girl again.
    Tell me about it. Yall know there is an airport Asian blog in the blog section. It makes it easy to keep all the info tidy up and easy to find.

  3. #16894

    Lauren

    She's been reviewed as Lauren. I've never seen her but if her body was that hot, she shouldn't have to post. She posts every day from morning to night.

    Quote Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3  [View Original Post]

  4. #16893

    Asians

    If these Asian pics and services were legit, I would never see an American girl again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pango1  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, Justin. Had to go through pages to see just one regular ad. Are these Asians even legit? I mean, when their pics openly say "BBBJ", "COF", "CIM", etc. It makes me skeptical.

  5. #16892
    Quote Originally Posted by Pango1  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, Justin. Had to go through pages to see just one regular ad. Are these Asians even legit? I mean, when their pics openly say "BBBJ", "COF", "CIM", etc. It makes me skeptical.
    Last year I went to see one off south tryon and of course the ad pix are Asian porn stars. She was a older lady didn't speak or refused to speak English she use a phone app translator speak into it and show what she asking. She ask are you the quick visit I said yes then you black man are you very big I said no average. She reached for donation then pointed to dresser. Her room was spotless with dem colored lights think orange not sure nice little see thru short thing on big tits a little belly but not bad at all for her age I'm guessing 40 in the area. She had a mask on she gave hand j when I got erect she spoke in app and showed me it said take it easy LOL. Put her on her back taking it easy then doggy took it easy till I saw how wet she was from bussin grabbed her waste and began pounding she was making some loud sounds but she didn't run and man o man she bust a huge one LOL. We cleaned up as I was leaving she spoke in the app it said you come back very soon lmao. I didn't make it back I just wanted to check it out. Long story to answer your question LOL but yes they are real ads or use to be before they started spamming stg. I won't say go or don't. And it was covered I wanted to dump a load in her she said no no no you use LOL. Asians good at pretending they don't speak English.

  6. #16891
    Quote Originally Posted by GodzB  [View Original Post]
    Yeah it's the hotel Asians that operate in like every major city. I haven't personally partaken but I know a lot of the folks here could tell you all about it.

    The amount that they spam STG lately has basically rendered the site worthless. I had to scroll three fucking pages before I saw an ad that wasn't theirs. Hopefully they ban them or something soon.
    That is only due to Rub Ratings being down, so now they are using the only widely available site. I am amzed they are not bombarding Mega quite honestly.

    As far as quality it is really variable, I have turned, and walked away. THe cost is usually. 2 hr, 1. 8 for 45,1. 6 for a half. I have not been to one in quite a while, as I hit the spas more.
    Also I will note that the site has been full of SPAM forever with the Onlyfans, and deposit required bunch, so it is what it is. Personally I do not see much on the site worth paying for.

  7. #16890
    Quote Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3  [View Original Post]
    This chick has no teeth. Not a good look. Never dreamed of her. Saw her and left.
    I texted her today she said she got false teeth I was going but she was playing games said all she do is hh for 150 I said ok then she said she got one on the way I waited then she said her son doing school work I didn't respond.

  8. #16889
    That body looks damn good but she advertises everything covered. I bet she isn't GFE.

    Quote Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3  [View Original Post]

  9. #16888

    Matthews

    Anybody seen this one in Matthews?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/145588715734

  10. #16887

    Not for that price

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCipher  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/137436337277

    Same girl, new ad, 500 an hour, fold on this one, not at that rate.
    I wouldn't pay 500. Saw her for a car QV. Was all good but no way I'd do 500 on that.

  11. #16886

    No Teeth

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Stephanie has been reported on before. Look back to around Christmas of 2019. One guy reported that he fucked her bareback on her back porch on the way to his family's house and stopped by on the way home for another shot. He reported she gets really wet, but was basically a pump / dump / and leave. He didn't mention the pictures being fake but she doesn't trim her Bush very much so if you want a little hair on the snatch, she may be your girl. Just don't expect much in the way of GFE. I don't think she was very expensive either. Just a cheap bareback fuck.
    This chick has no teeth. Not a good look. Never dreamed of her. Saw her and left.

  12. #16885
    Senior Member


    Posts: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by Pango1  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, Justin. Had to go through pages to see just one regular ad. Are these Asians even legit? I mean, when their pics openly say "BBBJ", "COF", "CIM", etc. It makes me skeptical.
    Yeah it's the hotel Asians that operate in like every major city. I haven't personally partaken but I know a lot of the folks here could tell you all about it.

    The amount that they spam STG lately has basically rendered the site worthless. I had to scroll three fucking pages before I saw an ad that wasn't theirs. Hopefully they ban them or something soon.

  13. #16884

    Seems more than usual

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    Don't Skip the games look like China first few pages is all you see is Asians are they real ads. I saw the one who was off South Tryon a older lady with big chest had a little belly not bad and could take a pounding didn't or wouldn't speak any English.
    Agreed, Justin. Had to go through pages to see just one regular ad. Are these Asians even legit? I mean, when their pics openly say "BBBJ", "COF", "CIM", etc. It makes me skeptical.

  14. #16883

    Real or rip off

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/022279531411 Anyone saw her she posted nude pix showing everything but look kinda real.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails skip re fa.jpg‎  

  15. #16882
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    Don't Skip the games look like China first few pages is all you see is Asians are they real ads. I saw the one who was off South Tryon a older lady with big chest had a little belly not bad and could take a pounding didn't or wouldn't speak any English.
    Agree, they pretty much spam STG with their ads.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape