Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 898 of 2073 FirstFirst ... 398 798 848 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 948 998 1398 1898 ... LastLast
Results 13,456 to 13,470 of 31087
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17632
    Quote Originally Posted by BtrCalsal  [View Original Post]
    I've been keeping an eye on her, She puts outcalls in the ad, but the title says incall. That's somewhat of a yellow flag for me. I may give it a try if she's doing incalls, -I'll definitely report back if she is.
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/137436337277

    Same girl, new ad, 500 an hour, fold on this one, not at that rate.

  2. #17631

    Where is Brooklyn. Skeelow with Uncle

    Where is Brooklyn the deep throat Queen? And Skeelow sister told Skeelow won't be back from her Uncles place until October. Brookyn is the blond I had fun with both of them a couple times.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails brookd.jpg‎   SKEELOW D.jpg‎  

  3. #17630
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkJR  [View Original Post]
    She seems a bit TGTBT for STG but you never know. Rates are a bit higher but probably about right for her looks depending on services.
    Anyone think those porn pix are a real ad I got some ocean front property in Arizona they can buy real cheap to 100 a acer.

  4. #17629

    Did you decide to meet her?

    Quote Originally Posted by David3131  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone taking this lovely model for a test drive yet, a quick spin around the block may be in order to test it out. Parking something big in her gas tank might be a way to start, just wonder how the suspension works and if there is any flexibility in the body. The tires do appear to be pumped up with ample pressure and the value stems seem to be in order. Hopefully the pink slip is in hand and in working order. Please advise.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/996330067332
    She seems a bit TGTBT for STG but you never know. Rates are a bit higher but probably about right for her looks depending on services.

  5. #17628
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCipher  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/352263769752

    Granted I've only been at this a few years but I don't remember her, and I'm always looking for those close to home. Potential option for others up north.
    I've been keeping an eye on her, She puts outcalls in the ad, but the title says incall. That's somewhat of a yellow flag for me. I may give it a try if she's doing incalls, -I'll definitely report back if she is.

  6. #17627

    Let us know please

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter6900  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/77183873

    She checks off a lot of boxes for me. Close by, GFE, and awesome body. Anyone try her out? Wa t to try her on Thursday morning.
    If you tried her out I would love a report. Thanks!

  7. #17626

  8. #17625

    Back?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/352263769752

    Granted I've only been at this a few years but I don't remember her, and I'm always looking for those close to home. Potential option for others up north.

  9. #17624

    Appreciate it

    Quote Originally Posted by BtrCalsal  [View Original Post]
    Charity Bangs (https://www.adultlook.com/p/3059036) comes thru quite often. & Adrianne Seas (https://tryst.link/escort/adrianneseas14) is trying to get into the business also--Thats all I can recommend.
    Thanks for the info. I'm not really going to go for either but I really appreciate it. I thought my post would just fall on deaf ears.

  10. #17623
    Quote Originally Posted by Grummpi  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had the opportunity to see this lady? Caught my eye, but I prefer some knowledge before taking the plunge. Reply or PM with info.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...k/440682224716
    I saw Taffani a few years ago I guess about 2019 had a good date never got back to her because back then it was just to much to pick from and I was wilding out. She told me her man was in uncle and a few more things I didn't want to hear because I'm not into lots of conversation with those chicks I want a qv hit and out the door because you don't know who or what might show up. Some chicks are mules for dealers but anyway I guess about a year later or longer I started seeing rip off reports with her and a dude so he was back evidently. She was a ok date but no way I would risk it I been got by chicks who I hadn't saw bad reports on so no way I'm going to see one who has bad reports. She is a sweet woman but like most who rip off its because a man is in the picture wanting them to. And yes she has heavy demons but she wasn't marked up or sores or anything back then.

  11. #17622

    Help

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info Manny. And Dollarsine, I failed to enter the link; just an oversight. No one is perfect.
    Your very welcome! Don't be worried about forgetting a link, we have all made mistakes and it is no big deal. I hope you find.

    A good one that you can enjoy. As always stay safe out there. Read reviews and follow the big head. Good luck.

  12. #17621
    For what it is worth.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/425804753043

    Quote Originally Posted by Grummpi  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had the opportunity to see this lady? Caught my eye, but I prefer some knowledge before taking the plunge. Reply or PM with info.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...k/440682224716

  13. #17620

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by Grummpi  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had the opportunity to see this lady? Caught my eye, but I prefer some knowledge before taking the plunge. Reply or PM with info.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...k/440682224716
    I seen her a couple years back like 3-4, when I got to her place she said door is open I went in and no one was there so I left she calls me and ask me to come back that she was in the bathroom cleaning herself and putting one of those internal "cups" to avoid pregnancy, she was dressed sexy in some fishnet started me off with a BBBJ and got on top of me 69 position I was getting ready to return the favor when I seen cum coming out so I only played with the clit for a couple of second and told her I was ready, she turned and was about to ride me without a rubber so I asked for one. She's hot but idk I feel like she might have something and trying to spread it. Be careful.

  14. #17619
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info Manny. And Dollarsine, I failed to enter the link; just an oversight. No one is perfect.
    No problem Grandpa I hope what information I had was able to help you make a decision. Stay safe and Happy Hunting.

  15. #17618
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperWetOddit  [View Original Post]
    About to ball on some tax money. Nah I'm just playing. But a porn star would be great way to blow some on. It also would be a great way to go out with a bang and retire doing this "hobby".
    Charity Bangs (https://www.adultlook.com/p/3059036) comes thru quite often. & Adrianne Seas (https://tryst.link/escort/adrianneseas14) is trying to get into the business also--Thats all I can recommend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape