Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 682 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 182 582 632 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 732 782 1182 1682 ... LastLast
Results 10,216 to 10,230 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23021
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries25  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing Leighbby 3-4 times a month for 2 years and she would always hang out with me for a while. I thought we were close but I guess not, she is ignoring my calls and text messages after giving her around 200 dollars each time I saw her and I saw her often as I mentioned. If she is cutting ties with me after giving her that much for two years then well I don't know what to say. I'm just giving another update on her, I honestly thought she cared about me but whatever I guess.
    Don't be pulled into they care about you. We are more then clients. They are in it for one thing the money. Separate the hobby from real life. This is a hobby an it's business to them milk all they can from you. Never expect anything else.

  2. #23020
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries25  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing Leighbby 3-4 times a month for 2 years and she would always hang out with me for a while. I thought we were close but I guess not, she is ignoring my calls and text messages after giving her around 200 dollars each time I saw her and I saw her often as I mentioned. If she is cutting ties with me after giving her that much for two years then well I don't know what to say. I'm just giving another update on her, I honestly thought she cared about me but whatever I guess.
    Cmon man seriously. When are you going to learn? Its about money. Period. The more they make you think they give a damn the more you keep coming back. No offense but isn't this like the third one you felt cared about you? Can't remember the name she went by but who was the one some time back you said you were in love with? These are prostitutes who have sex for money. That's it. You become a regular and then think they give a crap about you. Open up to you right? Tell you things right? Tell you you're different right? Cmon man. Its about money.

  3. #23019
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries25  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing Leighbby 3-4 times a month for 2 years and she would always hang out with me for a while. I thought we were close but I guess not, she is ignoring my calls and text messages after giving her around 200 dollars each time I saw her and I saw her often as I mentioned. If she is cutting ties with me after giving her that much for two years then well I don't know what to say. I'm just giving another update on her, I honestly thought she cared about me but whatever I guess.
    As been reported many times through the years the whole game is an illusion, a shell game if you will. They will give you the idea they care about you but this is strictly a business transaction with them as it should be with you too. They want you to be a regular because it's safer for both of you but in the end they just need your money. Once they tire of you they're done, at least until they run out of cash. They also get tired of the games we play, requests we make, the kinks and fetishes they don't want to do anymore. Once you get to be too much work, too annoying, too invasive of their privacy, they're done. Especially in this day and age when they're all raising their rates yet you think you're special and should be grandfathered in at the rate you've been paying. If you think back on your time with her you'll figure out the why.

  4. #23018

    Unfortunately

    Quote Originally Posted by Aries25  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing Leighbby 3-4 times a month for 2 years and she would always hang out with me for a while. I thought we were close but I guess not, she is ignoring my calls and text messages after giving her around 200 dollars each time I saw her and I saw her often as I mentioned. If she is cutting ties with me after giving her that much for two years then well I don't know what to say. I'm just giving another update on her, I honestly thought she cared about me but whatever I guess.
    Brother unfortunately when you're paying for P* there is no such things as feelings. She ain't a girl friend it's a rental and they will tell you what you want t and need to hear to keep money coming in. It's a business I'm sorry you got wrapped up in that. Word round the camp fire is she has some sugar daddy Ken spoke of and verified through another monger. See how long that lasts.

  5. #23017

    I know that

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Why do you think she is LEO? Simple number search shows she is.

    Toshia Day from Ocala.

    She is real not LEO. She been here from Ocala fl for about a mo. Toshia Day. Several reviews about her an her dog including mine. Changing her name is always a Red flag for poor service. Use the search box Toshia or better yet Google the number an you will find all you need to know about Toshia.
    I know she isn't LEO call it a Fucked up sense of humor. Any one saying next mfer calls me this is asking to get called that just for the Fuck of it.

  6. #23016

    Leighbby

    I have been seeing Leighbby 3-4 times a month for 2 years and she would always hang out with me for a while. I thought we were close but I guess not, she is ignoring my calls and text messages after giving her around 200 dollars each time I saw her and I saw her often as I mentioned. If she is cutting ties with me after giving her that much for two years then well I don't know what to say. I'm just giving another update on her, I honestly thought she cared about me but whatever I guess.

  7. #23015
    Quote Originally Posted by LongDriver1970  [View Original Post]
    I made sure to text and ask just how long she's been a cop LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/77656441
    Why do you think she is LEO? Simple number search shows she is.

    Toshia Day from Ocala.

    She is real not LEO. She been here from Ocala fl for about a mo. Toshia Day. Several reviews about her an her dog including mine. Changing her name is always a Red flag for poor service. Use the search box Toshia or better yet Google the number an you will find all you need to know about Toshia.

  8. #23014

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by FpWant  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed here several times use that little search box in the upper right hand corner in this section and Type in Mandy and you should find the information you are looking for.

  9. #23013

    Mandy any one?

    Any takers? Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mandy79

  10. #23012
    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    Did some searching based on that name and attaching the results for archive. Description is 36/ MILF, possible candidate pic results used in the ad.

    Some seniors were talking about that name last summer on the Dayton board, but no one actually reported back. Maybe one of them got burned as well and were too embarrassed to report back.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Kassidykisses1#post5443980.
    3rd picture from left was in the ad. None the rest. Tryst ad very similar. Dm you my number. Text me and I will send you a copy of confirmation face pic. Never mind dm. I figured it out
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6F5995CA-1682-401A-ACA0-67DF35B30DB1.jpg‎  

  11. #23011

    Got a kick out of this

    I made sure to text and ask just how long she's been a cop LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/77656441

  12. #23010

    Re -Sting? Kassidykisses1 / kassidy

    Quote Originally Posted by JimLastLong1  [View Original Post]
    Curious as to who you went to see in Dayton, for a heads up on the sting report. Any info appreciated. JLL.
    Quote Originally Posted by BedtimeStory  [View Original Post]
    Her ad was kassidykisses1.
    Did some searching based on that name and attaching the results for archive. Description is 36/ MILF, possible candidate pic results used in the ad.

    Some seniors were talking about that name last summer on the Dayton board, but no one actually reported back. Maybe one of them got burned as well and were too embarrassed to report back.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Kassidykisses1#post5443980.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎  

  13. #23009
    This;.

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I actually sort of go out of my way to avoid trouble, since I have an argument ender on me all the time. Again though, I'd recommend not carrying around a gun in the course of doing illegal shit.
    True words of wisdom.

  14. #23008

    Yikes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    I open carry when I get out of car telling someone I have a firearm is not brandishing or threatening I never threaten anyone its there to keep me alive in a possible dangerous situation that I would use as a last resort I also never pay before or leave money out nor do I carry my phone with me its always hidden out of car and car parked away from site I am not there for anything illegal, I don't leave home without it and it has gotten me out of several situations where I was severely outnumbered.
    I'd bet most of us that concealed carry haven't experienced "several situations". I actually sort of go out of my way to avoid trouble, since I have an argument ender on me all the time. Again though, I'd recommend not carrying around a gun in the course of doing illegal shit.

  15. #23007

    Re sting report

    Quote Originally Posted by JimLastLong1  [View Original Post]
    Curious as to who you went to see in Dayton, for a heads up on the sting report. Any info appreciated. JLL.
    Her ad was kassidykisses1.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape