rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #47164

    Valley Health

    Quote Originally Posted by LukaKu  [View Original Post]
    Seems like Korean talent is getting scarce here in ATL. Many KAMPs are now staffed by latinas which frankly are more miss than hit. I haven't checked in the last few days, but I assume that Joy and Health is gone for good, does anyone know any place on the East part that it still staffed by Koreans or at least Chinese. And no, I don't mean Olympia or Healing. Can answer me by pm.
    Valley Health in Chamblee.

    Been there three times, didn't report the second. The first was pretty dang good, the second was a chore, Mama had to come in and solve the problem. Not a "me" issue, the poor girl was having a bad day.

    Went there for the third time about three weeks ago. Mama asked me if I'd been there before, who I saw, etc. Yes I have. $80, she showed me to the room.

    In comes, IMHO, a very hot Korean gal in a mini dress. Curves for days. Gave me a big hug, asked me why I was so nervous. Because I'm shy.

    I got over my shyness pretty quick. After a bit of a rub, she invited me to the shower. A little awkward going from the room to the shower with the towel in front of me like a pup tent, but she was worth it.

    After the shower, she asked me to sit on the edge of the table and take off her dress. She is luscious. . . Sorry. . . I forgot her name.

    No doubt more fun was to be had, but I opted for the HJ. She obliged while my hands roamed. No FIV, but everything else, eyes and hands, was amazing.

    Bacchus will be back.

  2. #47163
    Quote Originally Posted by LiketySplit  [View Original Post]
    Resurfaced three times. Starlight. Then the Angel next to Hot Dog place now in Roswell.
    Thanks! Will definitely check it out!

  3. #47162
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by OwtnimdA  [View Original Post]
    Both of them.
    What are the names of 'both of them?

  4. #47161
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Just a reminder to go see your All time favorites if you haven't in a while. Sometimes we get caught up in the chase of new / better girls. I'm going to focus on giving my ATFs some more visits here in the next few months. They miss you just as much as you miss them.

    Treat.
    I thought ATF season was year round, who are some your ATF's?

  5. #47160
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Is that a different sunny massage of the infamous one, LOL?
    Read it again but more slowly: "I decided to stop in Sunny Day". This place is in Marietta, not Sunny Massage at P'tree Corners.

  6. #47159

    Couldn't agree more

    Quote Originally Posted by LiketySplit  [View Original Post]
    Everything else is going up. Why shouldn't they?
    The increase will run some of these troglodytes out of the business and then we can get some real, substantive reviews, not this blah, blah, blah that says nothing.

  7. #47158

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Now that Casey is no longer at Wellness (she gave great back walking with oil) - I go see the girls at Li or Sisi. Apple gives a great back walk session. Her feet are soft. Recently I asked Kelly at Sunny Day for back walking and it actually hurt- her feet are great it was just that the pressure was really hard. That's on me since I didn't tell her less pressure.
    They're not mind readers, you know. LOL The best in the business, sadly, is departed.

  8. #47157

    How would you know?

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Just a reminder to go see your All time favorites if you haven't in a while. Sometimes we get caught up in the chase of new / better girls. I'm going to focus on giving my ATFs some more visits here in the next few months. They miss you just as much as you miss them.

    Treat.
    Recently, I went to see an ATF and I told her I missed her and she said in her best Engrish: "I no miss you" and proceeded to usher me out the door.

  9. #47156

    Same Sunny massage?

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    I was on my way to Katy Massage when I decided to stop in Sunny Day to check in on one of the ATFs Kelly. Glad I did. To my surprise the shop was empty and Kelly greeted me. Asked for a 90 min session with backwalking. Her back walking was decent, but really hard. She cracked my back a few times. I should have asked her to turn down the pressure a little. But her bare feet with no sheet was nice. The next 70 min was very relaxing as she gives a great massage & tried to make sure you're happy at all times. I'll def be back to see her. Damage $90/$90 for 90 min.
    Is that a different sunny massage of the infamous one, LOL?

  10. #47155

    Lol!

    Quote Originally Posted by OwtnimdA  [View Original Post]
    Gold (en) table shower? Sure, I guess you could ask.
    Damn that's an embarrassing typo. "Good"* table showers. Never been to a Buckhead spa. I hear they rush you.

  11. #47154
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Now that Casey is no longer at Wellness (she gave great back walking with oil) - I go see the girls at Li or Sisi. Apple gives a great back walk session. Her feet are soft. Recently I asked Kelly at Sunny Day for back walking and it actually hurt- her feet are great it was just that the pressure was really hard. That's on me since I didn't tell her less pressure.
    You should try Cindy for back walking at A. Wellness.

  12. #47153
    Quote Originally Posted by Minitor77  [View Original Post]
    They give gold TS? I hear these places rush you out.
    Gold (en) table shower? Sure, I guess you could ask.

  13. #47152
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianLover  [View Original Post]
    She is probably early 50's, great body for her age and cute face. She does not wear glasses and does not have the librarian look.

    Her massage skills are excellent but she is legit which means a 20% tip should be adequate.
    Jane has a tattoo as well. I think it's on her shoulder. Sometimes she wears these tight white jeans that made her ass look real nice. One time I saw her it was the day that snow apocalypse happened. Right when I left there it started snowing. We always joke about that every time we see each other. I think the price went up but when I saw her the price was 50 for an hour. Anna was cute as well. She also had a nice ass on her. I wonder what happened with her.

  14. #47151
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Vivi has a nice ass and her foot walking is ok. So is Lily's (she can even text while doing it LOL). Just don't give Vivi your # or she'll text you every week asking when you going to come see her.
    Agreed on all accounts! LOL I call now using *67 just in case they say "you called?" And try to text me later. Vivi is great option and Lilys back walking is solid too so if you find yourself waiting ask her for her back walking. You will still get the full session time usually with your girl after.

  15. #47150

    China Massage

    Was able to see Angela at China and had a nice relaxing 60 min session. She's older (50's) but looks 40's. She was wearing a yellow top with yoga pants. The massage was 7/10 and her looks are 7/10 in my opinion. She was OTC top and bottom on the first visit when crossing the finish line. I'd go back when in the area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape