Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #47149

    ATF Season

    Just a reminder to go see your All time favorites if you haven't in a while. Sometimes we get caught up in the chase of new / better girls. I'm going to focus on giving my ATFs some more visits here in the next few months. They miss you just as much as you miss them.

    Treat.

  2. #47148

    Sunny Day Spa

    I was on my way to Katy Massage when I decided to stop in Sunny Day to check in on one of the ATFs Kelly. Glad I did. To my surprise the shop was empty and Kelly greeted me. Asked for a 90 min session with backwalking. Her back walking was decent, but really hard. She cracked my back a few times. I should have asked her to turn down the pressure a little. But her bare feet with no sheet was nice. The next 70 min was very relaxing as she gives a great massage & tried to make sure you're happy at all times. I'll def be back to see her. Damage $90/$90 for 90 min.

  3. #47147
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlasIanSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Went and Drew the new Amy. She's a little older than I like, but she's not bad looking-maybe a 6 or 7. B cups. Pulled up top to allow access. Gave a decent massage. Standard finish at regular rate. She did not ask about or complain with donation afterwards, so that was nice. May repeat with a different provider to check out the talent, service, and techniques available.
    Thanks for the report on Wellness. Let us know if you see any hotties show up. I'll report the same.

  4. #47146
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    What's the vibe like when you walk in? With most legit places, there are plenty of red flags.
    Yeah you're right. When I walked in it was just the one girl Summer by herself. For me the location was a red flag as I haven't seen a massage parlor on Dallas Highway yet that gives extras.

  5. #47145

    Back walking

    Quote Originally Posted by BBLove  [View Original Post]
    I have been enjoying Julie and Lulu at Ivy in midtown, both have nice feet and give a good back walking without a towel (if requested). Past 2 visits I've had Summer there, she left scratches on my back from her callouses. It's been a while but I remember Tina at Li had nice soft feet. I never made it to Wellness before the lady you all liked left. Any recommendations for nice soft feet for back walking, bonus if they use oil?
    Now that Casey is no longer at Wellness (she gave great back walking with oil) - I go see the girls at Li or Sisi. Apple gives a great back walk session. Her feet are soft. Recently I asked Kelly at Sunny Day for back walking and it actually hurt- her feet are great it was just that the pressure was really hard. That's on me since I didn't tell her less pressure.

  6. #47144
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianLover  [View Original Post]
    She is probably early 50's, great body for her age and cute face. She does not wear glasses and does not have the librarian look.

    Her massage skills are excellent but she is legit which means a 20% tip should be adequate.
    20% is a restaurant tip. When someone just brings you food and chats for a minute or two. 20% of 60 is $12 tip. For a full hour of hard work. Unless the massage is sub par. Always tip at least $20 if real good massage and very hard work.

  7. #47143
    Quote Originally Posted by JokeKing11  [View Original Post]
    Has Anna resurfaced anywhere?
    Resurfaced three times. Starlight. Then the Angel next to Hot Dog place now in Roswell.

  8. #47142

    Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by OwtnimdA  [View Original Post]
    No, she doesn't wear glasses, if that's what you're asking. Very petite and a sweet personality.
    She is probably early 50's, great body for her age and cute face. She does not wear glasses and does not have the librarian look.

    Her massage skills are excellent but she is legit which means a 20% tip should be adequate.

  9. #47141

    Buckhead spas

    Quote Originally Posted by OwtnimdA  [View Original Post]
    GG, Spring, or St. Jame.
    They give gold TS? I hear these places rush you out.

  10. #47140
    Quote Originally Posted by GorosDawg  [View Original Post]
    Which location in Roswell? More than one Abby.
    Both of them.

  11. #47139

    Anna health cumming

    Has Anna resurfaced anywhere?

  12. #47138
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Is she an older woman that kind of looks like a librarian?
    No, she doesn't wear glasses, if that's what you're asking. Very petite and a sweet personality.

  13. #47137
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Last time I was there (about a year ago) the place was called Tai Chi Massage Therapy. However the business card still does say Anna's massage. Jane is still there. I think she owns the place now. Gives the best legit massage, including a wonderful foot walking experience. Never tried DIY with her but she'll let you rub her ass on the flip. I tried numerous times for something more but didn't happen.
    I was there today, it's Chi's Massage Therapy. Great Massage and back walking 90/60 OTD.

  14. #47136
    Quote Originally Posted by Astuporr  [View Original Post]
    Vivi at Li on Windy Hill gives a solid back-walk -- and seems to get off on it. Reliable service. She said they have 6 girls and all seem to stay busy. Guy was waiting to get in during last visit but I had appt. Unfortunately the rooms bars on the ceiling were occupied so no back walk this time. 60/60.
    Vivi has a nice ass and her foot walking is ok. So is Lily's (she can even text while doing it LOL). Just don't give Vivi your # or she'll text you every week asking when you going to come see her.

  15. #47135
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianLover  [View Original Post]
    Jane, at Anna's massage on hwy 120 just off of Alpharetta hwy, gives a very good back walk. However she is legit. You can DIY, but no extras are available. To the best of my knowledge.
    Last time I was there (about a year ago) the place was called Tai Chi Massage Therapy. However the business card still does say Anna's massage. Jane is still there. I think she owns the place now. Gives the best legit massage, including a wonderful foot walking experience. Never tried DIY with her but she'll let you rub her ass on the flip. I tried numerous times for something more but didn't happen.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape