Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,346 to 12,360 of 59509
-
03-20-22 21:55 #47164Senior Member

Posts: 33Valley Health
Valley Health in Chamblee.
Originally Posted by LukaKu
[View Original Post]
Been there three times, didn't report the second. The first was pretty dang good, the second was a chore, Mama had to come in and solve the problem. Not a "me" issue, the poor girl was having a bad day.
Went there for the third time about three weeks ago. Mama asked me if I'd been there before, who I saw, etc. Yes I have. $80, she showed me to the room.
In comes, IMHO, a very hot Korean gal in a mini dress. Curves for days. Gave me a big hug, asked me why I was so nervous. Because I'm shy.
I got over my shyness pretty quick. After a bit of a rub, she invited me to the shower. A little awkward going from the room to the shower with the towel in front of me like a pup tent, but she was worth it.
After the shower, she asked me to sit on the edge of the table and take off her dress. She is luscious. . . Sorry. . . I forgot her name.
No doubt more fun was to be had, but I opted for the HJ. She obliged while my hands roamed. No FIV, but everything else, eyes and hands, was amazing.
Bacchus will be back.
-
03-20-22 20:37 #47163Senior Member

Posts: 77Thanks! Will definitely check it out!
Originally Posted by LiketySplit
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 20:10 #47162Banned Member

Posts: 13634What are the names of 'both of them?
Originally Posted by OwtnimdA
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 19:20 #47161Banned Member

Posts: 2410I thought ATF season was year round, who are some your ATF's?
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 18:13 #47160Banned Member

Posts: 2410Read it again but more slowly: "I decided to stop in Sunny Day". This place is in Marietta, not Sunny Massage at P'tree Corners.
Originally Posted by FreeSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 17:57 #47159

Posts: 682Couldn't agree more
The increase will run some of these troglodytes out of the business and then we can get some real, substantive reviews, not this blah, blah, blah that says nothing.
Originally Posted by LiketySplit
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 17:52 #47158

Posts: 682Exactly
They're not mind readers, you know. LOL The best in the business, sadly, is departed.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 17:48 #47157

Posts: 682How would you know?
Recently, I went to see an ATF and I told her I missed her and she said in her best Engrish: "I no miss you" and proceeded to usher me out the door.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 17:19 #47156Senior Member

Posts: 76Same Sunny massage?
Is that a different sunny massage of the infamous one, LOL?
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 16:45 #47155Regular Member

Posts: 16Lol!
Damn that's an embarrassing typo. "Good"* table showers. Never been to a Buckhead spa. I hear they rush you.
Originally Posted by OwtnimdA
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 14:55 #47154Banned Member

Posts: 2410You should try Cindy for back walking at A. Wellness.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 12:52 #47153Banned Member

Posts: 2410Gold (en) table shower? Sure, I guess you could ask.
Originally Posted by Minitor77
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 12:29 #47152Senior Member

Posts: 4061Jane has a tattoo as well. I think it's on her shoulder. Sometimes she wears these tight white jeans that made her ass look real nice. One time I saw her it was the day that snow apocalypse happened. Right when I left there it started snowing. We always joke about that every time we see each other. I think the price went up but when I saw her the price was 50 for an hour. Anna was cute as well. She also had a nice ass on her. I wonder what happened with her.
Originally Posted by AsianLover
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 11:10 #47151Senior Member

Posts: 798Agreed on all accounts! LOL I call now using *67 just in case they say "you called?" And try to text me later. Vivi is great option and Lilys back walking is solid too so if you find yourself waiting ask her for her back walking. You will still get the full session time usually with your girl after.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 11:06 #47150Senior Member

Posts: 798China Massage
Was able to see Angela at China and had a nice relaxing 60 min session. She's older (50's) but looks 40's. She was wearing a yellow top with yoga pants. The massage was 7/10 and her looks are 7/10 in my opinion. She was OTC top and bottom on the first visit when crossing the finish line. I'd go back when in the area.












Reply With Quote






