Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 7975
-
03-21-22 14:22 #4825Senior Member

Posts: 99Lily
Check phila. Section on listcrawler. She posts there and has several reviews fwiw.
Originally Posted by ChuckMarvel
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 12:02 #4824Senior Member

Posts: 96Lilly
Farouk,
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
Was this in Philly, Coshy or Norristown? Do you have a link or a post for her?
Thanks,
Chuck Marvel.
-
03-19-22 18:25 #4823Senior Member

Posts: 987Thief
She's a known thief. She and her supposedly now dead boyfriend ripped me off and 2 others on this board. Glad you had a good experience but I would tread carefully here, mongers.
Originally Posted by DadBod1127
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 17:55 #4822Senior Member

Posts: 71Nicole
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...t/042938061288
I met with Nicole for the third time on Wednesday. She is definitely the girl in the photos. Cute little body, pretty face. She showed up on time and was good about texting. All the sessions have been unrushed and a lot of fun. This time she even brought a sexy black outfit. Started with CBJ (by my choice) followed by CG and then mish. Since it was the third time she's seems to know what I like and she was very responsive. Afterwards we chatted as she is really a sweet girl. I am from out of town but work has brought me to the area a few times these past couple of months. I'm looking forward to the next time as I will definitely repeat.
-
03-19-22 10:02 #4821Senior Member

Posts: 446Yes, often. 100% legit. DM for details.
Originally Posted by Hypester77
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 07:55 #4820Senior Member

Posts: 204Yup that's the ad
That's the ad. Glad I avoided her. Overall Philly seems pretty dried up.
Originally Posted by PPJones
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 23:42 #4819Senior Member

Posts: 819Thank you.
Originally Posted by Guy2021
[View Original Post]
Thank you very much to the both of you for your reports. Definitely sounds like they are attempting to not provide service. Seems like you were lucky to get the poor service at ALL. And also lucky to get out without any trouble.
Originally Posted by ItsDaddy
[View Original Post]
Just trying to help clarify. Is THIS the ad?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/77221451
Definitely looks like a beauty, but if they're not really trying to provide any decent service, no sense in attempting. 🙄.
-
03-16-22 22:59 #4818Senior Member

Posts: 204Pretty Jade by airport?
This link doesn't go to "pretty jade by the airport" I was going to try and see this one, but I'm glad I did a quick search and found this.
Originally Posted by ItsDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 17:37 #4817Senior Member

Posts: 158Her rates when I contacted her were ss60, hh100, hr150. Asked how many rounds for hr session and she said two. I didn't ask but would assume a hh session is two rounds. Not worth an hr session unless one can hold out for 30 minutes per round and enjoys doing that.
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 09:14 #4816Senior Member

Posts: 987Bridgette's friend
That's Bridgette's friend, the one who ripped me off and 2 others on this site. I don't care that her bf died, she's a thief. Unless someone reliable here* has a successful date, this one is a huge red flag. Keep in mind in the dm they sent me after seeing my post on here they threatened me, saying they knew my real name and had a pic of my car license plate. If their MO was taking pics of our plates I would steer clear.
Originally Posted by BlueJjeeper
[View Original Post]
*I say this b / c they obviously know about this site. They dm'ed me here. So a positive review of her from someone with no history is likely her or her latest 'handler', assuming she had one.
-
03-15-22 21:42 #4815Banned Member

Posts: 303To big lady for me. These types are either in a crap hole place or don't have one so it's outcall only or cardate. Good review though. Thanks. I agree slim pickings for ladies. Seems all the good ones went to * or sugar daddy sites. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by SentryMarv1;5822776[URL
-
03-15-22 20:34 #4814Senior Member

Posts: 26Her BF passed away, the question is if she's doing legitimate business now. I'd def be wary at the least.
Originally Posted by BlueJjeeper
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 18:44 #4813Senior Member

Posts: 240Nope
If you search here, you'll find that she's been reviewed. Cash-and-dash with her bf. Stay away.
Originally Posted by Hypester77
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 09:58 #4812Senior Member

Posts: 128Nicole
Has anyone seen her? She's my type I think she's sexy as hell. https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...t/188905423860.
-
03-14-22 05:40 #4811Senior Member

Posts: 253Pottsdown chick
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/77078309
Saw this one yesterday morning. Arranging the date was pretty easy. Got to her place in Pottstown. Waited for a couple minutes in my car then she let me in.
She's looks like her pics but she a lot less thicker than her photos suggest; she's also very short. Has a dog that's super friendly. As she lead me to the room, I got pretty uncomfortable due to her continuously stopping, which she did to check if the coast was clear. There must of been other people in the place I didn't see.
Finally she leads me to an attic room. I felt even more paranoid there as in my head I'm thinking "this is the perfect place to get robbed". On top of that, her awkwardness gave me weird vibes. She's friendly, but will look at you strange, as if you said something crazy to her, for no reason. Its just weird.
Finally, the main event. I get ready and she bends down for a CBJ. She gives a decent one, which gets me up fairly quickly. Then she bends over for doggy and I was greeted by a strong fish smell. Not the worse, but a fishy smell regardless. I hit for literally like 2 minutes and then finished. I put my clothes on quickly and then head out. As we leave she even apologizes for how she came off because she knew it made me uncomfortable. I also have this sudden growing fear someone is waiting for me downstairs. No one was of course; I'm just paranoid about 3rd floor / attic rooms. Finally, I leave out and there's a couple guys outside who look at me; my paranoia leads me to thinking they are up to no good. I quickly get to my car and head out.
All in all, I'd say it wasn't really worth it. The only silver lining was paying 80 ss rather than 100+. Jesus fucking christ, I've said it before and I'll say it again -- the options in Philly / South Jersey are ABYSMAL. Truly scraping bottom of the barrel. I really don't see a good reason to hobby here anymore. NYC, which has seen somewhat of a reduction in quality options, still has plenty of decent ones. I go there at least once week and for now on that'll be the only city I bother with.













Reply With Quote




