Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 7975
-
03-13-22 20:37 #4810Senior Member

Posts: 93Lily
Thanks for sharing the details. Doesn't seem worth the trip. 🙏127995;.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-22 20:35 #4809Senior Member

Posts: 655$700/ hour!!
Originally Posted by BlueRagu
[View Original Post]
You first, tell me all about it.
-
03-13-22 15:53 #4808Senior Member

Posts: 630Yeah, $100 for her to spend a half-hour just sucking your dick would be a recipe for blue balls for me! $60 for a short stay, if you can get off from BJ that quickly doesn't seem terrible if she's clean, willing to allow some roaming and has a safe, secure incall spot.
Originally Posted by MoDog
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-22 15:47 #4807Regular Member

Posts: 1Anyone seen Alexandra Marie Majesty Lately?
Newbie Here.
Anyone seen her lately?
https://tryst.link/escort/alexandra-marie-majesty
-
03-13-22 13:10 #4806Senior Member

Posts: 197Looks like another SW turned stg escort. Should be only good for a ss bbj. Sounds like that's the only thing she's offering anyway.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-22 11:57 #4805Senior Member

Posts: 702Barcardi parx
Seems reasonable, cute photos, I'm wonder if there is a catch or legit. Does she go by another name?
Available24/7.
Time wasters will be blocked must be a gentleman Bbj only.
My donations are SS 60 HH 100 HR 150.
Bad little school girl.
Serious Inquiries Only!!
Hey babe let's have some fun! I'm ready to meetup! I'm not far from Parx Casino. I love spending time with a mature gentleman!! ALWAYS 100% safe and discreet. Let's not waste time!
Call or text me at.
2675415644.
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...e/636303273628
-
03-12-22 13:06 #4804Senior Member

Posts: 29It was a while ago. She was a barrel shaped beast and I saw her without make up. My point was she was violent and psycho.
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
If you got her skinny, congrats oodles for you.
Cancellation fees were done back in the day and I still do it for providers I feel some compassion for. Years ago this forum even had discussions about it. I know it has probably stopped. I do not advocate it and I do not care what the provider thinks. . . I do it for me.
Not aiming this at you, but I understand for many hobbyists part of the kick is how much they can dehumanize the provider by being cheap and dismissive. That's their kink. Not mine.
-
03-11-22 19:21 #4803Banned Member

Posts: 426She is not overweight. She is actually too thin.
Originally Posted by ChuckNarb
[View Original Post]
WTF are you talking about?
Yes, she has a face like a Foot, and a Feminist LEZBEEYUN vibe...but her Beejays are top notch.
She is a Streetwalker, not a regular escort.
Maybe she was back months ago, but she is really a SW now.
And what is this about you giving her $40 for nothing?
Why didn't you just leave?
When did people start giving cancellation money?
-
03-11-22 14:41 #4802Senior Member

Posts: 1129Hey Man. Sorry that happened to you. It really is mind-boggling what some people do. The P4 P hobby is notorious for disingenuous behavior by both providers AND clients but wish were it not so. Philosophically, sone of this might be attributed to the fact that all of the fictitious stories on this board are still illegal in this state — but a lot of it is just people behaving badly. Thanks for sharing and letting us learn from your bad experience.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
LD.
-
03-11-22 10:44 #4801Senior Member

Posts: 987Pass
You have one post and it's an ad. Pass.
Originally Posted by MgmPayroll
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-22 07:57 #4800Regular Member

Posts: 1Great Provider In Philly Area
She is definitely a great provider.
Would definitely recommend seeing Pandora.
https://tryst.link/escort/pandora_cho
-
03-10-22 08:27 #4799Senior Member

Posts: 987One more thing
After I reported the rip off here either the friend or the bf created an account and dm'ed me to complain that I had the story wrong or some shit.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
This was the dm (the scam was the bf was hotel security):
“ 05-24-20 18:48
Relentlessly
Guest
Get the facts
she was arrested charged and kicked out of her hotel broke. She also knows who you really are and license plate number etc... But why would you post this on her when she us a sweet girl that actually did get booked by some hotel sweep team that held her for the police..some real asshole she said. She dies have paperwork I saw it I wouldn't get her a room till she showrd me. But not cool to post something like this without the facts”
-
03-10-22 00:59 #4798Senior Member

Posts: 260This area has been dead for a long time. The lack of talent around here is beyond pathetic.
Originally Posted by JasonHungHung
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 00:29 #4797Senior Member

Posts: 403Not seeing many good.
I'm from out of town and wondering is anyone good to see? Big tits is a plus. I'm ready through the forums and not seeing many good reviews lately.
-
03-09-22 12:58 #4796Senior Member

Posts: 987Bridgette
I saw her a bunch when she was in the suburbs. Her shorter dark haired friend also works and has the scummy BF. The latter ripped me off and 2 others (IIRC). Bridgette is great, avoid her friends.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
Remembered something else. Someone here tipped her to this forum and she read my posts, took issue with them and cut me off.













Reply With Quote




