Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 7975
-
03-09-22 10:51 #4795Senior Member

Posts: 29Mia=psyco beast
She was really late and showed up with out make up. Wow. Ugly is not the word. That make up does a lot of heavy work. She's also about 50 hearty dinners overweight with a barrel body and small flat chest. I took one look and even though she was late I offered a 40 dollar cancelation fee and she went nuts!
Originally Posted by KingMong
[View Original Post]
Remember I have 40 bucks in my hand and she is screaming.
She sent nasty texts to me as I was leaving. So I blocked her. I truly believe she would have been violent is she thought she could.
Ugly.
Overweight.
Poor Attitude.
Psycho.
Stay away.
-
03-09-22 09:52 #4794Senior Member

Posts: 655I did eventually circle back k and catch this one.
Originally Posted by VjUtt
[View Original Post]
Pro: she has a cute face, is the girl in the pic, and was not a clock watcher. Early in the day and she was showered.
Con: place is a dump, and she's 10 pounds over what could be described as baby fat. I like them shaved and she was not.
She's prob 5'4 and has pretty nice cans.
BBJ was meh but good eye contact while fucking and looks sexy.
I didn't ask but she told me bare was not an option.
Another girl was in the other bedroom reading a magazine on the bed, and a small dog wandering around. She was NOT hot or worth asking about.
Theres a Wawa at the top of Ridge near the movie theater, it's a short drive or long walk from there.
Not my cup of tea so I won't be back.
-
03-09-22 05:54 #4793Senior Member

Posts: 106Thanks everyone for the tips, I didn't recall reading that particular post. I appreciate all the replies, but I posted to make the announcement for fellow mongers, she started posting on skip again. When I get through, I'll post a review.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 22:22 #4792Senior Member

Posts: 655I recall some reviews where the boyfriend came back and cut the date short. It was either her, or the other girl she was with, but they were sharing a room and under the thumb of the same dirtbag guy. Things may have changed, but still be aware and mind your surroundings if you proceed.
Originally Posted by BxWiseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 18:40 #4791Senior Member

Posts: 93Britney / Bridget
She has reviews on this site from 2019/2020.
Originally Posted by BxWiseGuy
[View Original Post]
Sorry for the long post but I think it will save my fellow hobbyists a lot of time searching for her reviews. Don't think she was reviewed anywhere else.
3/22/20 usasexguide Philadelphia esc.
Saw her a few times a while (yr or more?) back. Went by Rose, then. Good BBBJ. Probably some demons in there, but, most do. Said she was from westville, NJ, but living in Philly, right off the Blvd, pennypack area. Lost touch a while ago, diff #, then. Sent cold call text about a month ago, no reply. Believe her roommate / housemate works as well. Driving by one day, she was outside couple weeks ago and have me a little bit to friendly wave 👋, as if to indicate she wanted some company, but I was busy at the time 🙄128546;.
3/23/20 usasexguide Philadelphia esc.
So I decided to take a chance on this one. Her ss rate is $120 so overpaid slightly but she's cute so I didn't mind. Her and her friend are in the same room but wasn't there when I got there. There may also be an older white guy who's a handler but also wasn't involved.
Skinner than pics but looks like it. Small youthful boobs which were nice. No baby damage too. She's a POA. BBBJ with CIM and a quick cowgirl and mish covered. I enjoyed it and will hope to see her again. Nice personality too but sporadic texts.
03-26-20 JTerry26 Senior Member.
Bridget Just saw her in KoP. Her pics are 100% real. She's super hot, perfect spinner body with nice b / c tits w big round nips. Super hot. Nice BBBJ (took my time with that) and cfs, mish and 2 kinds of doggie for the win. Beautiful face too. Supposedly leaving soon.
Definitely traveling with a shorter girl and a scummy looking young white guy (ran into them on my way out #awkward).
Great experience. I'll definitely repeat. Maybe tonight tomorrow. Easily as hot as Courtney and the hottest woman I've been with since London.
Only downside, and I'm reaching here, is she smokes and fired one up before I left. Not good for me domestically.
3/29/20.
Bridget is the bomb. She shares a room with that other girl, and her handler is the other girl's boyfriend, so they don't treat her the best. Room comes out of her pay, and the other girl gets preferential treatment when they both have guys trying to get there at the same time. First two times I went I couldn't get to the room because of that. Happened again today, but I took a BBBJCIM car date (just in the lot) for $80. She was so sweet, is so so so sexy, and is really good at what she does. Definitely high and spaced out, but in a kind, hippy chick kind of way. I need need need to score a FS date with her. But the car hang alone was worth it and honestly I didn't mind the discounted rate!
-
03-08-22 18:14 #4790Senior Member

Posts: 2789Back? Reviews? Looks like she has been around HERE for about a year and she's on review sites. (anyone do any DD these days or just post and ask questions?}.
Originally Posted by BxWiseGuy
[View Original Post]
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...s/326443451157
BUT WAIT! That advert has a different phone number. What happens when you google that number?.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...calls/27009803
But that shows a 717 Area code! Harrisburg thread dating Carlisle / surrounding areas.
(you can get there by searching this pic too).
https://cdn.sumosear.ch/images/CjvVZF.jpg
But searching on those pics leads to this site, with yet ANOTHER number!
https://naughtynsexy.com/talent/bridgett/
Oh and googling the first 717 number brings up these sites.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bridget-...risburg-741816#erotic.
https://escortindex.com/ad/philadelp...6101/1/2920580
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5126101-348832
https://harrisburg.skipthegames.com/...s/707218960565
Oh and there are many other pics to google and another number to chase, but my head hurts. Looks like she has been providing since at least 2019 and I think there are reviews here from around 2020.
Good luck.
-
03-08-22 17:00 #4789Banned Member

Posts: 426Me either.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
She is one nice piece of ass.
-
03-08-22 16:57 #4788Senior Member

Posts: 106She's back Britney
Been trying to add this one to my collection.
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...e/327022524233
Hard to get a response. Few reviews, but it's on my to do list!
-
03-07-22 21:33 #4787Senior Member

Posts: 645I scooped her of the ave near huntingdon this summer. I didn't know she was online LOL.
Originally Posted by KingMong
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 20:08 #4786Senior Member

Posts: 93Lilly
Lilly looks Hott. Where is this Wawa you spotted her? Her reviews on Babylon are pretty good.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 12:49 #4785Senior Member

Posts: 78Don't know, don't care. Had a horrible experience with Mia Mayhem, wrote a terrible review and got myself whacked off of EB (they hate negative reviews there). She's bizarre. I got to know more about her daughter than about her, which creeped me out to no end. Service was REALLY late and just blah.
Originally Posted by KingMong
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 22:56 #4784Regular Member

Posts: 20Mia mayhem
Anyone know if Mia is still around or is she out the game. Phone goes straight to voicemail.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...th-me/43969645
-
03-04-22 12:27 #4783Senior Member

Posts: 720Hazel
Using the written out number, she seems to have a lot of postings on STG, which isn't saying much. Next step would be to try to image search her photos and see what comes up.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
Other next step is to go ahead and text her and see how she responds. You could ask about a way to verify if the texting goes well, and ratchet up to asking for reviews.
-
03-04-22 00:35 #4782Senior Member

Posts: 702Hazel
Body looks really good, too good, am I see two different numbers, this one of those scam ads?
Hey 💕 Gentleman My name is Hazel And I'm fairly new to the area and would love to have All your dreams and💕 fantasies in one baby👅128149;Please only contact me once you're ready. I'm Safe, Clean & Fresh ❌No games 🚫no police I'm AVAIlABLE 24/7 Cum Let Me Give You Something Good To Feel🧡 The Perfect Funsize Treat YouCannot Eat💛 Let Me Satisfy Your Every Need😘 With My Tight Wet Pu $$why & SoulSnatching Throat🧡I'll Have You Wanting A Little More👑129412; Eight5 Six. Three6 Seven. 4 Four6 Four.
Location: Center City, Chinatown & Surrounding AreasAge: 35.
445-214-5748.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...s-cum/44774507
-
02-28-22 17:14 #4781Senior Member

Posts: 129Unfortunate
Damn, that's a bummer, she asked for 3 bills for an hour Outcall. Not a chance now that I know she's street level.
Originally Posted by HopinJetta
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




