Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20977
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreetSearch  [View Original Post]
    Picked up a decent looking clean WSW late 20's near the Publix. Said her name was April and she's been here for about 10 months from Ft. Lauderdale. Started with a car date, moved on to her room at a nearby no-tel. Above average oral skills, tight kitty. She's easy on the eyes, fairly easy on the wallet (although not quite as good a Rookie rates) as donations are 30/60. Digits are avail to contributing members whose intel posted on this site is useful enough to make it unlikely they are Uncle LEO.

    P.S.: my PMs are a bit wonky so if I don't respond it means I didn't get your message (more than 1 provider and other members have texted me with screenshots of PMs I never got).
    Thanks to D for April's #. Cool chick with decent oral skills. Doesn't take a FF like Bella but tries to please. Asked for 40/80.

    I countered with the going rate plus a small tip if skills were decent.

    She thought about my proposal and I offered to take her back if there was an issue but she obliged to the going rate for a bbbjwspit.

    Once we parked, her skills were adequate, could DT for short amount of time and had to come up for air. Lmao.

    Bella can is used to me FF her till she gagged and she learned to breathe through her nose.

    April has some meat on her body and a phat ass, I'd almost call her a small bbw.

    Once I erupted, she caught it all and spit my seeds out the door.

    24 gummy bears later, she was content and dropped her off at the local convenience store by her motel.

    Not sure I'd repeat, maybe if there was a drought? Bella is still my go to, need to see TT and Diamond this week.

  2. #20976

    Diana has an awesome body

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdDrinks  [View Original Post]
    So I saw her flitting down the street and I picked her up. I told her I didn't want to go to her " spot " . So I asked if she could come back to my place. She agreed. This time was way better then the first. We talked, laughed. Had a couple of drinks. Some leaf. BBJ FS CIP. She was really tight, to my surprise. Idk if she does Kinko exercises but yeah. She really took a pounding. I woke up this morning with my balls sore from all the slapping. She has a really nice body. Definitely going to see her weekly, going to add her to my rotation.
    It is confusing because she has such a sun damaged and chain smoker face but an absolutely rocking body. I picked her up near Nebraska and Fowler, negotiated down to 40 BBBJ and cfs. I did not go to her place but parked in a quiet spot. When she stripped out of her Daisy Dukes she had the nasty tight body of a 28 year old. I could not believe it and my jaw hit the floor. Boobs on the small side but fit with her slim body. We knocked boots, smoked a cigarette and I dropped her off after going through Checkers to get something to wet our whistles. I normally don't give a toss about providers after I am finished; I just want them to get out of my car as soon as possible. Diana was actually fun to be with. Now before you all jump on me for being a White Knight save a ho. I didn't say I was falling for her, just that she was surprisingly fun after the deed. Most of the providers now sound like an old ironing board when you try to open them up. Mahalo.

  3. #20975

    Early evening

    Quote Originally Posted by DameJagger  [View Original Post]
    What is the best time to catch Bella out and about? I have terrible luck trying to catch specific SW out and about, so I normally stick to the clubs, but I'd like to see if I can find her for some fun. Club prices are killing me.
    I've seen her a few times just when it's turned dark standing at the bus station.

  4. #20974

    Diana second visit

    So I picked her up, but this time I told her I didn't want to go to her " spot " . So I asked if she could come back to my place. She agreed. This time was way better then the first. We talked, laughed. Had a couple of drinks. Some leaf. BBJ FS CIP. She was really tight, to my surprise. Idk if she does Kinko exercises but yeah. She really took a pounding. I woke up this morning with my balls sore from all the slapping. She has a really nice body. Definitely going to see her weekly, going to add her to my rotation.

  5. #20973

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    Brunette right?

    I saw her Wednesday or Thursday around the same area. Had a pinkish shirt and dark pants. I always like to see how low they can go, so I offered $20 for BBFSCIP and she agreed saying if that's what I wanted. I just got BBBJ instead.
    I heard the same interaction except swallowing. I believe there have been several visit over about a three week. Make no mistake her direction is downward as she get to more comfortable and continues to chase the monster.

  6. #20972
    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    An actual Bella date and not all the BS surrounding her situation. LOL.

    Gave her a text and she replied back promptly and 15 minutes later, I unloaded a nice load down her throat. Gave her a little tip for outstanding service.

    She's available this morning to drain you mongers!
    What is the best time to catch Bella out and about? I have terrible luck trying to catch specific SW out and about, so I normally stick to the clubs, but I'd like to see if I can find her for some fun. Club prices are killing me.

  7. #20971
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreetSearch  [View Original Post]
    Picked up a decent looking clean WSW late 20's near the Publix. Said her name was April and she's been here for about 10 months from Ft. Lauderdale. Started with a car date, moved on to her room at a nearby no-tel. Above average oral skills, tight kitty. She's easy on the eyes, fairly easy on the wallet (although not quite as good a Rookie rates) as donations are 30/60. Digits are avail to contributing members whose intel posted on this site is useful enough to make it unlikely they are Uncle LEO.

    P.S.: my PMs are a bit wonky so if I don't respond it means I didn't get your message (more than 1 provider and other members have texted me with screenshots of PMs I never got).
    Brunette right?

    I saw her Wednesday or Thursday around the same area. Had a pinkish shirt and dark pants. I always like to see how low they can go, so I offered $20 for BBFSCIP and she agreed saying if that's what I wanted. I just got BBBJ instead.

  8. #20970

    Hey Rook

    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    An actual Bella date and not all the BS surrounding her situation. LOL.

    Gave her a text and she replied back promptly and 15 minutes later, I unloaded a nice load down her throat. Gave her a little tip for outstanding service.

    She's available this morning to drain you mongers!
    Can I borrow your car? She won't come near mine LOL.

  9. #20969

    Diana

    Went out on Nebraska thinking I was going to take a long drive. Nope. I see this girl in blue short shorts with a matching top. Nice body with a mouth on her. She was very nice and treated me well. Good small talk made me feel comfortable. CIM (spit out) it was sad watching my swimmers go down that way. LOL. Over all, I'll probably repeat.

  10. #20968

    Review: April Hillsborough / Nebraska area

    Picked up a decent looking clean WSW late 20's near the Publix. Said her name was April and she's been here for about 10 months from Ft. Lauderdale. Started with a car date, moved on to her room at a nearby no-tel. Above average oral skills, tight kitty. She's easy on the eyes, fairly easy on the wallet (although not quite as good a Rookie rates) as donations are 30/60. Digits are avail to contributing members whose intel posted on this site is useful enough to make it unlikely they are Uncle LEO.

    P.S.: my PMs are a bit wonky so if I don't respond it means I didn't get your message (more than 1 provider and other members have texted me with screenshots of PMs I never got).

  11. #20967

    One Swing Strikeout

    Quote Originally Posted by NCHunter  [View Original Post]
    Ran through Nowatney, Nebrasks (hitting all the side streets) all the way down to Hillsborough and nada. Return trip down Bush spotted small nice shaped black treat crossing the railroad track at Busch and 12th. Turned around and she was waking rapidly down 12th in a very short dress and sleeveless shirt. Mind you it's cold!! Stopped and offered ride........Cute, 27 years old, killer slim ass. Said she got into argument with boyfriend and was leaving him. She was headed to her parents house and not going back to the abuser..... Her names Tiarra.... I will keep you posted on my progress.

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.
    Called Tiarra on my burner, left vm wanted to set something up for tomorrow or tomorrow night. Got a call back from her abusive bf threatening me and livid with rage. Wanted me to stop calling his girl. Cool. Not going to argue for what's not mine. There's too many people in the world and over half of them got pussies. Moving on.

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.

  12. #20966

    Bella

    An actual Bella date and not all the BS surrounding her situation. LOL.

    Gave her a text and she replied back promptly and 15 minutes later, I unloaded a nice load down her throat. Gave her a little tip for outstanding service.

    She's available this morning to drain you mongers!

  13. #20965

    Broaden Your Horizons

    Quote Originally Posted by Elron71  [View Original Post]
    I don't read the Orlando tread nor do I monger there, so I have know idea what goes on there. We are in total agreement on all points that have been made. The vernacular seems to be your main sticking point and I apologize for triggering your "GK" PTSD. Monger on my Friends.
    I may have PTSD from Desert Storm but not any from your support of "gatekeeping". LOL. NO, we really don't agree on ALL points made. I've never advocated treating SW contact information like UTR's I suggest you read more than the local thread to get the total mongering experience and exposure. Not responding to anything else regarding this to assist in building up anyone's post count.

    BTW, "vernacular" refers to a dialect. I think you were reaching for "semantics".

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.

  14. #20964

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by NCHunter  [View Original Post]
    Yes, and I'm on you again. I repeat in case you didn't understand. "GATEKEEPERS" aren't needed, only common sense. We only provide information to those whom have provided worthwhile and verifiable information, as we've always done. You must realize, even when info is provided to just 1 "trusted" member, the cat's out the bag. Possibility exists for the information to be provided to anyone. I state again, take your "gatekeeping" BS over to the Orlando thread. Imagine how silly that even sounds, "gatekeeping" a high profile SW whom everyone knows resides at the Haven. Probably why so many horndogs beat on the Haven's door. Regulating the flow of a SW digits. How often do these numbers change? LOL Anyone can and will ask for info, we get such requests all the time. Doesn't mean info will be provided.

    Stay safe out there, "gatekeepers" stay away, continue to use common sense when sharing information and stay safe.

    NC HUNTER.
    Def not trying to be a gatekeeper. I freely share digits with members who contribute. I often check mongers post before I pass any #'s, but once it's given out, it's really hard to control once it's out there.

    My main quirk is those mongers who gotten the phone #/ room # and just shows up without any prior contact.

    She too doesn't deserve to have a random John knocking at her door.

    Just my 2 cents.

  15. #20963
    Quote Originally Posted by NCHunter  [View Original Post]
    If you recall earlier this year someone wrote they knocked on the door to her room but another lady advised the monger Bella no longer had this room (if they had called ahead they would have known this.) From what the monger wrote it appears it wasn't the first time someone came knocking looking for Bella. This totally lacks "monger etiquette" or decent courtesy. These ladies do liive lives outside of servicing us and their privacy needs to be respected. How would you liike a working girl approach you at home, work or other private setting, unannounced? It is rude and crude but there already were and will continue to be "gorilla" mongers out there. What can we do to prevent this? Just don't be one.

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER 5th.
    It depends who you are, and what relationship you have with the girl. I have known Bella for years and she knows me. I never bother with a phone with her, so it is either I stop by and see her, or if we see each other on the street. She always tells me to stop by her room, she prefers that I come by at anytime. I drive by the Haven often, and if she is prowling the bus stop and sees me she tries to flag me down. Other girls at the Haven tell me the same thing, they want me to simply stop by. So I routinely stop by if I get the urge to visit one of the several that operate that way. Another girl prefers I call first and arrange a time, doesn't want me to just show up. She texts me often to come visit her, so I do if the timing is right.

    A couple months ago, I saw one of the better ones out front as I was driving by. As I pulled up, another dude was there, he talked to her briefly then walked away. When she saw me she waved at me to come there. As I went in her room she said that she didn't know that dude and he just walked up and knocked on her door. She was a bit put off about it. Yet she tells me to simply stop by and knock anytime.

    If I don't know a girl or was referred to a girl, I wouldn't just go knock on the door if I was given a room number. But for regulars, that is often how it works.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape