Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 24022
-
03-20-22 20:40 #20977Banned Member

Posts: 5343Thanks to D for April's #. Cool chick with decent oral skills. Doesn't take a FF like Bella but tries to please. Asked for 40/80.
Originally Posted by DiscreetSearch
[View Original Post]
I countered with the going rate plus a small tip if skills were decent.
She thought about my proposal and I offered to take her back if there was an issue but she obliged to the going rate for a bbbjwspit.
Once we parked, her skills were adequate, could DT for short amount of time and had to come up for air. Lmao.
Bella can is used to me FF her till she gagged and she learned to breathe through her nose.
April has some meat on her body and a phat ass, I'd almost call her a small bbw.
Once I erupted, she caught it all and spit my seeds out the door.
24 gummy bears later, she was content and dropped her off at the local convenience store by her motel.
Not sure I'd repeat, maybe if there was a drought? Bella is still my go to, need to see TT and Diamond this week.
-
03-20-22 16:32 #20976Senior Member

Posts: 140Diana has an awesome body
It is confusing because she has such a sun damaged and chain smoker face but an absolutely rocking body. I picked her up near Nebraska and Fowler, negotiated down to 40 BBBJ and cfs. I did not go to her place but parked in a quiet spot. When she stripped out of her Daisy Dukes she had the nasty tight body of a 28 year old. I could not believe it and my jaw hit the floor. Boobs on the small side but fit with her slim body. We knocked boots, smoked a cigarette and I dropped her off after going through Checkers to get something to wet our whistles. I normally don't give a toss about providers after I am finished; I just want them to get out of my car as soon as possible. Diana was actually fun to be with. Now before you all jump on me for being a White Knight save a ho. I didn't say I was falling for her, just that she was surprisingly fun after the deed. Most of the providers now sound like an old ironing board when you try to open them up. Mahalo.
Originally Posted by ColdDrinks
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 14:49 #20975Senior Member

Posts: 1991Early evening
I've seen her a few times just when it's turned dark standing at the bus station.
Originally Posted by DameJagger
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 09:37 #20974Senior Member

Posts: 70Diana second visit
So I picked her up, but this time I told her I didn't want to go to her " spot " . So I asked if she could come back to my place. She agreed. This time was way better then the first. We talked, laughed. Had a couple of drinks. Some leaf. BBJ FS CIP. She was really tight, to my surprise. Idk if she does Kinko exercises but yeah. She really took a pounding. I woke up this morning with my balls sore from all the slapping. She has a really nice body. Definitely going to see her weekly, going to add her to my rotation.
-
03-20-22 07:11 #20973Senior Member

Posts: 178Ditto
I heard the same interaction except swallowing. I believe there have been several visit over about a three week. Make no mistake her direction is downward as she get to more comfortable and continues to chase the monster.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 06:46 #20972Senior Member

Posts: 107What is the best time to catch Bella out and about? I have terrible luck trying to catch specific SW out and about, so I normally stick to the clubs, but I'd like to see if I can find her for some fun. Club prices are killing me.
Originally Posted by RookieMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 22:40 #20971Senior Member

Posts: 2161Brunette right?
Originally Posted by DiscreetSearch
[View Original Post]
I saw her Wednesday or Thursday around the same area. Had a pinkish shirt and dark pants. I always like to see how low they can go, so I offered $20 for BBFSCIP and she agreed saying if that's what I wanted. I just got BBBJ instead.
-
03-19-22 14:39 #20970Senior Member

Posts: 1991Hey Rook
Can I borrow your car? She won't come near mine LOL.
Originally Posted by RookieMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-22 21:06 #20969Senior Member

Posts: 70Diana
Went out on Nebraska thinking I was going to take a long drive. Nope. I see this girl in blue short shorts with a matching top. Nice body with a mouth on her. She was very nice and treated me well. Good small talk made me feel comfortable. CIM (spit out) it was sad watching my swimmers go down that way. LOL. Over all, I'll probably repeat.
-
03-18-22 17:22 #20968Senior Member

Posts: 76Review: April Hillsborough / Nebraska area
Picked up a decent looking clean WSW late 20's near the Publix. Said her name was April and she's been here for about 10 months from Ft. Lauderdale. Started with a car date, moved on to her room at a nearby no-tel. Above average oral skills, tight kitty. She's easy on the eyes, fairly easy on the wallet (although not quite as good a Rookie rates) as donations are 30/60. Digits are avail to contributing members whose intel posted on this site is useful enough to make it unlikely they are Uncle LEO.
P.S.: my PMs are a bit wonky so if I don't respond it means I didn't get your message (more than 1 provider and other members have texted me with screenshots of PMs I never got).
-
03-18-22 15:01 #20967Senior Member

Posts: 2007One Swing Strikeout
Called Tiarra on my burner, left vm wanted to set something up for tomorrow or tomorrow night. Got a call back from her abusive bf threatening me and livid with rage. Wanted me to stop calling his girl. Cool. Not going to argue for what's not mine. There's too many people in the world and over half of them got pussies. Moving on.
Originally Posted by NCHunter
[View Original Post]
Stay safe out there and happy hunting.
NC HUNTER.
-
03-18-22 10:15 #20966Banned Member

Posts: 5343Bella
An actual Bella date and not all the BS surrounding her situation. LOL.
Gave her a text and she replied back promptly and 15 minutes later, I unloaded a nice load down her throat. Gave her a little tip for outstanding service.
She's available this morning to drain you mongers!
-
03-18-22 08:10 #20965Senior Member

Posts: 2007Broaden Your Horizons
I may have PTSD from Desert Storm but not any from your support of "gatekeeping". LOL. NO, we really don't agree on ALL points made. I've never advocated treating SW contact information like UTR's I suggest you read more than the local thread to get the total mongering experience and exposure. Not responding to anything else regarding this to assist in building up anyone's post count.
Originally Posted by Elron71
[View Original Post]
BTW, "vernacular" refers to a dialect. I think you were reaching for "semantics".
Stay safe out there and happy hunting.
NC HUNTER.
-
03-17-22 23:21 #20964Banned Member

Posts: 5343I agree
Def not trying to be a gatekeeper. I freely share digits with members who contribute. I often check mongers post before I pass any #'s, but once it's given out, it's really hard to control once it's out there.
Originally Posted by NCHunter
[View Original Post]
My main quirk is those mongers who gotten the phone #/ room # and just shows up without any prior contact.
She too doesn't deserve to have a random John knocking at her door.
Just my 2 cents.
-
03-17-22 23:17 #20963Senior Member

Posts: 1475It depends who you are, and what relationship you have with the girl. I have known Bella for years and she knows me. I never bother with a phone with her, so it is either I stop by and see her, or if we see each other on the street. She always tells me to stop by her room, she prefers that I come by at anytime. I drive by the Haven often, and if she is prowling the bus stop and sees me she tries to flag me down. Other girls at the Haven tell me the same thing, they want me to simply stop by. So I routinely stop by if I get the urge to visit one of the several that operate that way. Another girl prefers I call first and arrange a time, doesn't want me to just show up. She texts me often to come visit her, so I do if the timing is right.
Originally Posted by NCHunter
[View Original Post]
A couple months ago, I saw one of the better ones out front as I was driving by. As I pulled up, another dude was there, he talked to her briefly then walked away. When she saw me she waved at me to come there. As I went in her room she said that she didn't know that dude and he just walked up and knocked on her door. She was a bit put off about it. Yet she tells me to simply stop by and knock anytime.
If I don't know a girl or was referred to a girl, I wouldn't just go knock on the door if I was given a room number. But for regulars, that is often how it works.










Reply With Quote




