Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20962
    Quote Originally Posted by NCHunter  [View Original Post]
    ... These ladies do liive lives outside of servicing us....
    Yes, they have lives. The most important thing in their lives is doing their dope. The second most important thing is getting their dope. The third most important thing is getting money so they can do (2) and (1) above. After those 3 things come getting a room, eating, their kids.

    A friend of a friend got an 8 ball (crack) and 2 WGs in a motel room. He had a stroke while smoking crack. The WGs calmly finished smoking the 8 ball and left. They were unconcerned about the guy.

  2. #20961

    Re: Golden opportunity missed indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    So, I was out last night checking out Nebraska. Mostly dead. Happened on this cute blonde with cheap tattoos panhandling right in the middle of Busch and Nebraska.

    She smiled at me, but I took that to mean "please give me some money". Hindsight, I probably could have driven away with her. Anyone know of a cute 20-something (maybe early 30's) girl that meets that description? I circled back 10 minutes later, but by then I just caught a glimpse of her bicycling away with some loser guy she was apparently with.
    Quote Originally Posted by NCHunter  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like the duo that works the I275 interchange on Bush W of Nebraska. Saw them today around noonnish. He was working the E bound traffic and she the W bound on Busch. Next time you see her shoot your shot.

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.
    I saw her, too, on the 16th about lunch time, but no time to stop. Too many places to go at the time. She is thin, cute, hot, attractive, shows some skin while panhandling and seemed to give the look for an instant as I pulled up and she rose to walk among the cars with her sign. I imagine that a quick "Hey, <make up a common name , long time no see! How can I help? Want to go for a quick lunch?

    Make up your own approach. Allow her to recognize you as an old friend and let nature take its course.
    If you are driving northbound on I-275, exit at Busch Blvd to check the location at which I saw her. The other ramp can be easily checked if you turn right from there.

    LA1215

  3. #20960
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    So, I was out last night checking out Nebraska. Mostly dead. Happened on this cute blonde with cheap tattoos panhandling right in the middle of Busch and Nebraska........Anyone know of a cute 20-something (maybe early 30's) girl that meets that description? I circled back 10 minutes later, but by then I just caught a glimpse of her bicycling away with some loser guy she was apparently with.
    Sounds like the duo that works the I275 interchange on Bush W of Nebraska. Saw them today around noonnish. He was working the E bound traffic and she the W bound on Busch. Next time you see her shoot your shot.

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.

  4. #20959

    Golden opportunity missed

    So, I was out last night checking out Nebraska. Mostly dead. Happened on this cute blonde with cheap tattoos panhandling right in the middle of Busch and Nebraska.

    She smiled at me, but I took that to mean "please give me some money". Hindsight, I probably could have driven away with her. Anyone know of a cute 20-something (maybe early 30's) girl that meets that description? I circled back 10 minutes later, but by then I just caught a glimpse of her bicycling away with some loser guy she was apparently with.

  5. #20958

    It's A Bit of Both

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseStar  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused. Are we talking about giving out her phone number or her room number or both? Okay, it has been widely posted that she's staying at the Haven, but how did they know which door to knock on? Either they knew because they'd seen her there before, in which case their bad behavior is completely on them, or somebody told them the exact room, in which case partial responsibility falls on that person as well. But here's the real conundrum, if they know her room# and are just going to rudely show up, then why do they even need her tel# and if they know her tel#, why wouldn't they use it and call ahead?..........

    ..............It's not rocket science guys. This is not just her business office (with posted hours). It's also where she lives. How would you like one of these girls, or anyone for that matter, just showing up at your home and knocking on your door?
    If you recall earlier this year someone wrote they knocked on the door to her room but another lady advised the monger Bella no longer had this room (if they had called ahead they would have known this.) From what the monger wrote it appears it wasn't the first time someone came knocking looking for Bella. This totally lacks "monger etiquette" or decent courtesy. These ladies do liive lives outside of servicing us and their privacy needs to be respected. How would you liike a working girl approach you at home, work or other private setting, unannounced? It is rude and crude but there already were and will continue to be "gorilla" mongers out there. What can we do to prevent this? Just don't be one.

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER 5th.

  6. #20957
    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    Some of why'll are fawking shit up for yourselves with Bella.

    Guys are giving out her # to random guys and they show up at her motel room unannounced. Definitely not cool and I'd have to agree with her on this one.

    Don't expect to get the rookie rate, she's not happy with some of why'll.

    I'm just the messenger! LOL.
    I'm confused. Are we talking about giving out her phone number or her room number or both? Okay, it has been widely posted that she's staying at the Haven, but how did they know which door to knock on? Either they knew because they'd seen her there before, in which case their bad behavior is completely on them, or somebody told them the exact room, in which case partial responsibility falls on that person as well. But here's the real conundrum, if they know her room# and are just going to rudely show up, then why do they even need her tel# and if they know her tel#, why wouldn't they use it and call ahead?

    I normally call ahead to make sure she's available before I even leave my house to make sure I'm not gonna make a wasted trip. So far she's always gotten back to me quickly and been able to see me as soon as I'm able to drive over, but I never automatically assume that with any provider. The last time I saw her I was already in the area but I still called to make sure she was in (and out of common courtesy) and she was perfectly fine with the 3-5 minute advance notice. But if she was out (or already busy with one of you guys) I'd have either just waited until she said she was free or else moved on to something else.

    It's not rocket science guys. This is not just her business office (with posted hours). It's also where she lives. How would you like one of these girls, or anyone for that matter, just showing up at your home and knocking on your door?

  7. #20956

    EXACTLY! (What I'm talking about)

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuktard  [View Original Post]
    Met Bella last night at 7:30 at gas station next to her hotel. Great visit. Usual excellent performance from Bella.
    SW found in usual spots by anyone. Enough said.

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.

  8. #20955

    Triple down

    Quote Originally Posted by NCHunter  [View Original Post]
    Yes, and I'm on you again. I repeat in case you didn't understand. "GATEKEEPERS" aren't needed, only common sense. We only provide information to those whom have provided worthwhile and verifiable information, as we've always done. You must realize, even when info is provided to just 1 "trusted" member, the cat's out the bag. Possibility exists for the information to be provided to anyone. I state again, take your "gatekeeping" BS over to the Orlando thread. Imagine how silly that even sounds, "gatekeeping" a high profile SW whom everyone knows resides at the Haven. Probably why so many horndogs beat on the Haven's door. Regulating the flow of a SW digits. How often do these numbers change? LOL Anyone can and will ask for info, we get such requests all the time. Doesn't mean info will be provided.

    Stay safe out there, "gatekeepers" stay away, continue to use common sense when sharing information and stay safe.
    I don't read the Orlando tread nor do I monger there, so I have know idea what goes on there. We are in total agreement on all points that have been made. The vernacular seems to be your main sticking point and I apologize for triggering your "GK" PTSD. Monger on my Friends.

  9. #20954

    Bella

    Met Bella last night at 7:30 at gas station next to her hotel. Great visit. Usual excellent performance from Bella.

  10. #20953

    Double Down

    Quote Originally Posted by Elron71  [View Original Post]
    Read some of my posts on this very subject a few weeks back. NC Hunter was on me for using the term "gatekeeper" but sometimes the flow of digits has to be regulated so that gentleman mongers don't get screwed over by the douche mongers. You have no feel for who you are dealing with these shake and bake profiles with just a few bs posts or worse yet 1 single post asking for digits LOL.
    Yes, and I'm on you again. I repeat in case you didn't understand. "GATEKEEPERS" aren't needed, only common sense. We only provide information to those whom have provided worthwhile and verifiable information, as we've always done. You must realize, even when info is provided to just 1 "trusted" member, the cat's out the bag. Possibility exists for the information to be provided to anyone. I state again, take your "gatekeeping" BS over to the Orlando thread. Imagine how silly that even sounds, "gatekeeping" a high profile SW whom everyone knows resides at the Haven. Probably why so many horndogs beat on the Haven's door. Regulating the flow of a SW digits. How often do these numbers change? LOL Anyone can and will ask for info, we get such requests all the time. Doesn't mean info will be provided.

    Stay safe out there, "gatekeepers" stay away, continue to use common sense when sharing information and stay safe.

    NC HUNTER.

  11. #20952

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    Some of why'll are fawking shit up for yourselves with Bella.

    Guys are giving out her # to random guys and they show up at her motel room unannounced. Definitely not cool and I'd have to agree with her on this one.

    Don't expect to get the rookie rate, she's not happy with some of why'll.

    I'm just the messenger! LOL.
    Read some of my posts on this very subject a few weeks back. NC Hunter was on me for using the term "gatekeeper" but sometimes the flow of digits has to be regulated so that gentleman mongers don't get screwed over by the douche mongers. You have no feel for who you are dealing with these shake and bake profiles with just a few bs posts or worse yet 1 single post asking for digits LOL.

  12. #20951

    RE: Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by NevauMind  [View Original Post]
    Giving out a number that was shared to help a brother out is about as fawked up as fawked up gets. Showing up unannounced is even worse. WTF is wrong with some people?
    I can't agree with this more. Guys who feel entitled, have no manners, or home training just keep screwing things up for everyone else.

  13. #20950

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    Some of why'll are fawking shit up for yourselves with Bella.

    Guys are giving out her # to random guys and they show up at her motel room unannounced. Definitely not cool and I'd have to agree with her on this one.

    Don't expect to get the rookie rate, she's not happy with some of why'll.

    I'm just the messenger! LOL.
    Giving out a number that was shared to help a brother out is about as fawked up as fawked up gets. Showing up unannounced is even worse. WTF is wrong with some people?

  14. #20949

    Bella

    Some of why'll are fawking shit up for yourselves with Bella.

    Guys are giving out her # to random guys and they show up at her motel room unannounced. Definitely not cool and I'd have to agree with her on this one.

    Don't expect to get the rookie rate, she's not happy with some of why'll.

    I'm just the messenger! LOL.

  15. #20948
    Quote Originally Posted by NCHunter  [View Original Post]
    Ran through Nowatney, Nebrasks (hitting all the side streets) all the way down to Hillsborough and nada. Return trip down Bush spotted small nice shaped black treat crossing the railroad track at Busch and 12th. Turned around and she was waking rapidly down 12th in a very short dress and sleeveless shirt. Mind you it's cold!! Stopped and offered ride, she initially declined then took a closer look at my harmless face and said it was cold *Einstein, this one) and jumped in. My car. Cute, 27 years old, killer slim ass. Said she got into argument with boyfriend and was leaving him. She was headed to her parents house and not going back to the abuser.

    Got her to her mom's house on Boone and she hugged me for being a nice guy. Waited for her to enter before I departed. She ent to the door and knocked and no answered. She came back to the car and I asked if there was another relative I could take her. No luck. I told her to sit in the warmth and we'll wait it out. She seemed overwhelmed by my kindness. Truthfully, "kindness" wasn't my motivator. Learned she had been in numerous abusive relationships and just wanted someone kind and decent. She doesn't drink or smoke but does oxycodone (three 30 mg tabs at a time). Told me she gets horny with those. My opening. Asked if she could use a NSA friend and of course she can. She's into everything but anal but is curious as she readily told me she loves her ass being eaten out. I commented, you don't do ass, I don't eat ass.

    Finally, someone arrived home at 7:20, her sister. Gave me another hug, her number (I actually took it) and she said she really wants to see me. Her names Tiarra. I think I can convince her to give up that ass and NO, Hunter won't toss any salad. I do believe in these dire times I must change my M. O. I may have to develop a fish pond I can retreat to during droughts like these. I will keep you. Posted on my progress.

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.
    Nice scoop NC! Def keep us posted! You know I'm interested in helping her out as well! LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape