Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 5067
-
03-26-22 17:38 #3057Senior Member

Posts: 290Yeah, she used to live really close to me in the valley, could literally walk to her incall. YMMV probably more than any provider I've visited. I could have an amazing session with her one time and the next would be an absolute waste of time.
Originally Posted by FlyinHawaiian
[View Original Post]
She'd lost quite a bit of weight last time I saw her. Because she kept telling me that she needed to do that in order to get some kind of medical procedure blah blah blah something or other. Don't know if she actually ended up getting it but her ass was pretty spectacular when she was a BBW. I'd never cum so hard in my life as when I pulled out, tore the bag off and blew all over her ass.
She's a bit chatty and as I said, her attitude was unpredictable. Once I booked her for a half hour then when I showed up, she told me that she accidentally had double booked me and that I had to wait even though she and I had seen each other multiple times at this point. YMMV but the one that really weirded me out is that her kid was in the next room when we were doing the business. Needs must, I suppose.
-
03-26-22 12:18 #3056Senior Member

Posts: 215WTF Real Bad Reviews on PD
You know it must be bad when all of the reviews are bad. This is PD where the reviews are notoriously just too good to be true. PD where the providers get the bad reviews deleted.
Originally Posted by DreamFreez
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 11:24 #3055Senior Member

Posts: 62RIP Daisy Love
Daisy passed suddenly about two years ago.
Originally Posted by Oglaf
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 17:32 #3054Senior Member

Posts: 266Goddess Rose Budz420
Anyone have experience with Rose aka Sara?
https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...ounty/77854976
-
03-24-22 11:21 #3053I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623She did a gig in ChinaTown, and another in the SF Valley. FAC and a couple other bookers. May have found greener pastures or could of been a Z spy since she has disappeared for a month.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 07:56 #3052Banned Member

Posts: 1258Agreed. Deposit required = ripoff. Simple formula.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 07:48 #3051Banned Member

Posts: 1258Where can she be found? I might just have to TOFTT.
Originally Posted by Christophe1
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 16:29 #3050Senior Member

Posts: 28Wow myredbook those were the good days. Thanks for the intel. I was looking for a busty latina MILF and did not see any reviews on her, I might see what happens with here.
Originally Posted by Bucweak
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 11:02 #3049I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623Euro
Anyone seen Romana lately?
-
03-20-22 15:01 #3048Senior Member

Posts: 54By any chance can someone please PM me her contact info. Her ad doesn't work and I'm curious.
Originally Posted by HitNQuit805
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-22 18:24 #3047Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
03-18-22 17:22 #3046Senior Member

Posts: 25Russian twin Cat and Scarlett
I had some fun time with these Russian twin few years back, anyone knows if they are still in the state somewhere maybe on east coast?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/twins-ca...angeles-444846#erotic.
-
03-16-22 20:39 #3045Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Banking
I am a terribly cheap person. However, if service is good in a joint, I will tip 20 bucks on a 75 dollar dinner. Note, if service is shit, especially if it is from a millennial, I will fuck the help over and leave a buck.
Originally Posted by DreamFreez
[View Original Post]
I pay for these prostitutes in an amount much more than they deserve. But I simply cannot pay a deposit. I do not understand the reasons for it, other than a high likelihood of getting ripped off.
-
03-15-22 22:02 #3044Senior Member

Posts: 223She way over 40. Unlike the age in her ad
I never seen her before, but she has been posting ads for over decade. She got to be 50 year old Minimum, probably damn near 60. She had ads on myredbook and Craigslist.
Originally Posted by FlyinHawaiian
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 17:16 #3043Senior Member

Posts: 605Hilarious
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...les/Kyliiefaye
The very first review, the guy says she is a scammer!
Every dude after him got scammed! This is hilarious and they reviewed her saying she scammed.
How stupid some of these guys are.










Reply With Quote






