Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 135 of 338 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 185 235 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 5066
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3056

    WTF Real Bad Reviews on PD

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamFreez  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...les/Kyliiefaye

    The very first review, the guy says she is a scammer!

    Every dude after him got scammed! This is hilarious and they reviewed her saying she scammed.

    How stupid some of these guys are.
    You know it must be bad when all of the reviews are bad. This is PD where the reviews are notoriously just too good to be true. PD where the providers get the bad reviews deleted.

  2. #3055

    RIP Daisy Love

    Quote Originally Posted by Oglaf  [View Original Post]
    On PD. She's done a few videos. Petite, 24, Caucasian, brunette. $$ but wiiiiiiild. Has a friend from HX she occasionally parties with. No regrets. PM for deets if you must.
    Daisy passed suddenly about two years ago.

  3. #3054

    Goddess Rose Budz420

    Anyone have experience with Rose aka Sara?

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...ounty/77854976

  4. #3053
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    Where can she be found? I might just have to TOFTT.
    She did a gig in ChinaTown, and another in the SF Valley. FAC and a couple other bookers. May have found greener pastures or could of been a Z spy since she has disappeared for a month.

  5. #3052
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I am a terribly cheap person. However, if service is good in a joint, I will tip 20 bucks on a 75 dollar dinner. Note, if service is shit, especially if it is from a millennial, I will fuck the help over and leave a buck.

    I pay for these prostitutes in an amount much more than they deserve. But I simply cannot pay a deposit. I do not understand the reasons for it, other than a high likelihood of getting ripped off.
    Agreed. Deposit required = ripoff. Simple formula.

  6. #3051
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258
    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Romana lately?
    Where can she be found? I might just have to TOFTT.

  7. #3050
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucweak  [View Original Post]
    I never seen her before, but she has been posting ads for over decade. She got to be 50 year old Minimum, probably damn near 60. She had ads on myredbook and Craigslist.
    Wow myredbook those were the good days. Thanks for the intel. I was looking for a busty latina MILF and did not see any reviews on her, I might see what happens with here.

  8. #3049
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    Euro

    Anyone seen Romana lately?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220321-075715_Gallery.jpg‎  

  9. #3048
    Quote Originally Posted by HitNQuit805  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...na/KatieKittie

    Saw this little baddie and HIGHLY recommend!

    Spinner white girl with some bolt ons. Not an ounce of fat on her except for that little booty of hers that claps on you when she is riding you. Good looking and a pleaser. GFE certified.

    Hhr 350 is a steal!

    Thank me later.
    By any chance can someone please PM me her contact info. Her ad doesn't work and I'm curious.

  10. #3047
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  11. #3046

    Russian twin Cat and Scarlett

    I had some fun time with these Russian twin few years back, anyone knows if they are still in the state somewhere maybe on east coast?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/twins-ca...angeles-444846#erotic.

  12. #3045
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Banking

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamFreez  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...les/Kyliiefaye

    The very first review, the guy says she is a scammer!

    Every dude after him got scammed! This is hilarious and they reviewed her saying she scammed.
    I am a terribly cheap person. However, if service is good in a joint, I will tip 20 bucks on a 75 dollar dinner. Note, if service is shit, especially if it is from a millennial, I will fuck the help over and leave a buck.

    I pay for these prostitutes in an amount much more than they deserve. But I simply cannot pay a deposit. I do not understand the reasons for it, other than a high likelihood of getting ripped off.

  13. #3044

    She way over 40. Unlike the age in her ad

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyinHawaiian  [View Original Post]
    Hey, does anybody have intel on Bruna:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...geles/77065009
    I never seen her before, but she has been posting ads for over decade. She got to be 50 year old Minimum, probably damn near 60. She had ads on myredbook and Craigslist.

  14. #3043

    Hilarious

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...les/Kyliiefaye

    The very first review, the guy says she is a scammer!

    Every dude after him got scammed! This is hilarious and they reviewed her saying she scammed.

    How stupid some of these guys are.

  15. #3042
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Sanative

    Not sure how MD became a part of rubbing, but here is some commentary on ads:

    https://rubmd.com/los-angeles-ca/57c...ed5202c3?ref=p

    Possibly the worst MP in Westwood. Old hags working, reviews are out there of the gals looking through monger's pants.

    https://rubmd.com/los-angeles-ca/f6f...4-6a4ae8ba6972

    Place on the second floor at 11870 right next to that shitty target. Place has fat Latinas with really bad attitudes.

    https://rubmd.com/los-angeles-ca/489...a-25394362306c

    Well past it MILF who has a weird aura about her. Hairy Bush and pits which is kind of revolting.

    https://rubmd.com/los-angeles-ca/320...d-415af856c60f

    This is the horseshit place with ridiculously fat black women in marina del rey.

    https://rubmd.com/los-angeles-ca/3f1...4-45a40874e8ce

    Latina hag with experimental fake tits in an office setting that insures you can get your taxes done at the same time as getting an awful handjob.

    https://rubmd.com/los-angeles-ca/cbc...d-d44059ac7c64

    A Cambodian beast with a beer belly that makes bellichick look like a piker. Pics are fake.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape