Thread: Junko
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 2018
-
02-16-22 14:34 #1313Senior Member

Posts: 99Craigslist
Here's the ad for those who been messaging me.
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...445764732.html
-
02-15-22 14:30 #1312Senior Member

Posts: 99Craigslist
She has an ad up in Craigslist for anyone looking for her contact number.
-
02-09-22 01:30 #1311Senior Member

Posts: 88Still active?
So I was thinking of hitting her up soon, is she still working? Didn't see an add recently but saved her number from before. Anyone got current info on her?
Mahalo in advance!
T.
-
01-15-22 04:48 #1310Senior Member

Posts: 4780He's right
I posted this back in Aug 2020.
Originally Posted by MongeringIn808
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Blake123
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 21:01 #1309Senior Member

Posts: 783Yes. Good hygiene is very important for me. I rather be with a older provider than with a young one that you can smell strong odors coming from all of their body openings. But my taste in women is probably different from yours.
Originally Posted by monkeyboi
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 16:46 #1308Senior Member

Posts: 256She is amazing
We go to kokoHead a lot of last year. She going up the stairs only 20 minutes and going down almost run.. Can't believe!!
Originally Posted by MongeringIn808
[View Original Post]
And her pussy is Super tight squeeze hard like 20's amazing. I'm not big size but strong feel. Mostly time no more feeling with cover but not her!
Also personality is awesome. She's my favor.
Important is how look like Not age. That's I think.
-
01-14-22 10:54 #1307Banned Member

Posts: 55Her good hygiene habits were probably instilled in her by her parents over 60 years ago when she was a young child.
Originally Posted by MongeringIn808
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 05:22 #1306Regular Member

Posts: 4Junko saw her about 10 years ago
She always took good care of me. I've heard your mileage may vary, but she was also very into hygiene.
You needed to shower even if you just showered 5 minutes before you walked in the door.
-
12-21-21 04:26 #1305Senior Member

Posts: 461Not sure
Either she blocked me or I'm being ignored.
-
12-19-21 23:54 #1304Senior Member

Posts: 1532Yupps,
For the senior senior here, these ladies we have been seeing for 5, 10,20, some even 30+years who are still around but more stealth UC age accordingly how they care for themselves (Junko) or age many times are not kind (take your pick and insert here). Junko been around for years, I swear I saw her before she was at Univ. But oldsheimerz comes and goes for me. Why I like it here, makes me remember and keep the atama as sharp as possible for now. I have been booted, blacklisted, blocked, and luckily to get back in her good graces and enjoy what is loves to do. YMMV as Yoda Kapalua (RIA) as always said in his advice. They provide a good time, compensate and enjoy your time. They no good, do what need to be done, No go back, Ff'it, report back and they will learn. Like any business, peeps talk, when good, they get popular, sometimes too much. YMMV, but I know for a good handful, Jenn is all that, she might not be choke fun like HOF Angela or back in the day Kim or Mia, or Sua, but they all good depends on your taste. So different than back 20,30+ years ago.
Originally Posted by Franki3
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-21 23:26 #1303Senior Member

Posts: 37Experience
I'm noticing the age chatter on Junko's thread and figured I'd offer another perspective: EXPERIENCE.
I've been seeing Junko for over ten years and don't effin care when she was born. I pay for a service and Junko knows exactly what I (is in Franki. Not JQ public) wants. Her service is precise and impeccable. Whatever journey she's been on to lead her where she is I accept.
She's an independent provider, which results in scrutinizing first (2nd or 3rd) timers and may lead to occasional paranoia. I've even been blacklisted by her, which was frustrating. Still, it's par for the cross-cultural communication course. Fortunately, I was able to retain her services again and I'm grateful.
Junko is old school. She's got skills and has been doing the work for many years. And, IMHO, she's worth whatever age she is.
More-than-satisfied customer.
-
12-19-21 18:00 #1302Senior Member

Posts: 256Come on you guys
She's not over 60 yet you guys. LOL.
Originally Posted by Asstro
[View Original Post]
I'm not guessing I have Proof to say.
She is yeah of the horse I saw her driving license. If you visit her you can ask I'd she can show you.
-
12-19-21 12:25 #1301Senior Member

Posts: 379My friend used to see her at Century Center over 20 years ago, and witnessed her bi-polar paranoia. I saw her when she was mama at the Atkinson / Plus Spa location, she was already on the older side. I would say 60 yo is a fair estimate.
Originally Posted by monkeyboi
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-21 01:12 #1300Banned Member

Posts: 55The photos she use make her look like she is in her 40's, but she looks 60+ years old in person.
Originally Posted by AssCastro
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-21 20:39 #1299Senior Member

Posts: 88Area
So where is she located. Was planning on scheduling a visit but would be good to know the general area where she works.










Reply With Quote





