Thread: Junko
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 2018
-
03-17-22 22:03 #1328Banned Member

Posts: 50She properly spend lots of money on her face.
She is 59 years old birthday in July. She does look like 39 years old.
Originally Posted by Fujii08
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 21:13 #1327Senior Member

Posts: 256She's from Hawaii
She speak full English and Japanese. Now she have 56 this year. Young time she is very pretty and popular in Japan.
Originally Posted by BulgogiBoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 21:07 #1326Senior Member

Posts: 215Yu Hayami
Sorry to hijack the thread. Yu Hayami is co host on Dining with the Chef On NHK TV.
Originally Posted by Local1234
[View Original Post]
Photo attached.
-
03-13-22 12:56 #1325Senior Member

Posts: 822Must be over 55 years old by now LOL.
Originally Posted by Ajarn
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-22 11:44 #1324Senior Member

Posts: 337Did Junko move
Was she still in Salt Lake.
Originally Posted by JPinoy808
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-22 06:07 #1323Senior Member

Posts: 27Jennifer
Kind of a late report. Saw her last week since I haven't seen her for few months. She is more prettier then the last time I seen her. Place is still clean and neat. Got into the shower then went into the room. Her massage is really good since she got out some knots out. She told me to turn and started kissing me and a little tongue action. Said she likes my thick lips. Then proceeded to give me a BJ. Her mouth felt so good and her tongue movement. Then the cover went on. Her pussy was tighter then before. During doggy she was saying some dirty words and I unloaded. We both was laughing after that. We talked after for a few minutes. I was surprised she said she semi retired now and just taking care her property she owns. Also she said she was moving soon.
-
03-13-22 03:08 #1322Senior Member

Posts: 945Hayami Yu
One of my biggest regrets. She was belting out a song at a KTV. Think it was on Kapiolani. When I looked at the karaoke playing on the screen, it was clearly her. Didn't know she was a idol. While waiting for the telephone, she came up and joined the line. Had a golden opportunity to say something to her but didn't.
Originally Posted by Conker
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-22 00:54 #1321Senior Member

Posts: 337Salt lake
Is Junko still in salt lake.
Originally Posted by Local1234
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-22 23:40 #1320Senior Member

Posts: 822She is like a fine wine.
Originally Posted by Fujii08
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-22 23:37 #1319Senior Member

Posts: 90Look alike
Yu Hayami?
-
02-27-22 04:47 #1318Senior Member

Posts: 256She's so Beautiful everybody know. Just they don't like to share.
Originally Posted by PointDexterJr
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 17:23 #1317Senior Member

Posts: 345Junko -
LOL _ I almost forgot about her!
Originally Posted by Honolulu1
[View Original Post]
I have not seen her for almost 2 years! How doers she look now? Still pretty hot and slim? Age lines on her face?
-
02-24-22 13:44 #1316Senior Member

Posts: 847Junko / Jennifer
Just wanted to upload pic so you guys can glance at her pic every now and then. LOL. Hono1.
-
02-23-22 19:05 #1315Senior Member

Posts: 343Ask Fujii. I'm sure he knows the answer LOL. I never had a problem setting up an appointment with her.
Originally Posted by Spinnerholic
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 23:17 #1314Senior Member

Posts: 207ID check
I might be confusing myself here, but does she still require new clients to send her a selfie prior to an appointment?
Originally Posted by NaughtyDreads
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






