Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11571

    Maria. Churchill

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenTM  [View Original Post]
    Love Maria's body in pics. Plan to see her. What do you guys think about her face? Is she pretty?
    Maria is an absolute smoke show. She is beautiful and has a spunky attitude that makes sessions even better.

  2. #11570

    Joy

    Dropped in to sun spa this week. Got the lucky draw of the younger provider that has been mentioned by someone else. Goes by the name of Joy. Best experience in a asian spa ever.

  3. #11569

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPete  [View Original Post]
    Is Maria at one of the massage places?
    She is at Churchill, usually has separate ads.

  4. #11568
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenTM  [View Original Post]
    Love Maria's body in pics. Plan to see her. What do you guys think about her face? Is she pretty?
    Is Maria at one of the massage places?

  5. #11567
    Quote Originally Posted by AJJ998  [View Original Post]
    I am pretty new to the massage scene in Louisville. So far I have been to 131 spa and eastern massage, nothing special just regular HE. What would everyone say is the best AMP in Louisville that gives a really good massage also with a good menu with FS?.
    This is your first post! You will find that many will be reluctant to answer your question. If you write some reviews of your experiences, read the forum and visit some AMPs that others have recommended and write reviews, then people might be comfortable answering your question.

  6. #11566
    Quote Originally Posted by AJJ998  [View Original Post]
    I am pretty new to the massage scene in Louisville. So far I have been to 131 spa and eastern massage, nothing special just regular HE. What would everyone say is the best AMP in Louisville that gives a really good massage also with a good menu with FS?.
    I think you should through the thread and do some research bud. Different people have different experiences and opinions.

  7. #11565

    Best AMP in Louisville

    I am pretty new to the massage scene in Louisville. So far I have been to 131 spa and eastern massage, nothing special just regular HE. What would everyone say is the best AMP in Louisville that gives a really good massage also with a good menu with FS?.

  8. #11564

    Change your menu

    Quote Originally Posted by JBackson  [View Original Post]
    Hit Unique So this afternoon. First visit there. Drew Sophia. Had mask on so didn't get a good look but appeared to be late 30's or so I'd say. Spoke very little English. Decent body. They have. 7 house fee for hour. Got the lame push push push massage on back and legs for 10-15 minutes then asked to flip. Immediately asks through gestures what I want. More on menu but agreed on HE and wanted immediate. 5 payment which I hate but I relented. Little massage afterwards and got the"OK" at about 35-40 minute mark. Won't repeat as there are surely better options from what I read here.
    Go to island breeze or Eva at Jeffersonville they are very pretty girls now.

  9. #11563

    Unique

    Hit Unique So this afternoon. First visit there. Drew Sophia. Had mask on so didn't get a good look but appeared to be late 30's or so I'd say. Spoke very little English. Decent body. They have. 7 house fee for hour. Got the lame push push push massage on back and legs for 10-15 minutes then asked to flip. Immediately asks through gestures what I want. More on menu but agreed on HE and wanted immediate. 5 payment which I hate but I relented. Little massage afterwards and got the"OK" at about 35-40 minute mark. Won't repeat as there are surely better options from what I read here.

  10. #11562
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenTM  [View Original Post]
    Love Maria's body in pics. Plan to see her. What do you guys think about her face? Is she pretty?
    She is very pretty in the face.

    The drawback for me is that the bolt ons were too big and too hard.

  11. #11561

    Maria

    Love Maria's body in pics. Plan to see her. What do you guys think about her face? Is she pretty?

  12. #11560

    Bunni at Churchill

    Good morning fellow mongers. I was inquiring if anyone has seen Bunni at Churchill. I have not been able to see her yet. If she is anything like Maria, Sunny, Jade, or Eve. I will definitely find a way to see her.

    On a side note I was recently at RS and Rachel is definitely worth seeing in my opinion. Very easy going and very focused on providing good service.

  13. #11559

    Fuck

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    New girl from Boston just arrived yesterday. ,. From her looks she has my approval. The short blonde Asian from Eva has moved to IN I recommend either spot now.
    I don't know if my phone is misspelling or "someone else" New girl is at Eva, blowfish girl. Is at Island breeze.

  14. #11558

    Stress away

    Stoped by Sunday and met the new girl, Joy. She is young, pretty and has a great body, perky natural C's and a sweet little ass. We had a great time and she was very accommodating and many positions had, only a little rushed at the because time was running out. I highly recommend and would pass on the rub. I had the HH and all the fun for 2 Bens. She wouldn't tell how long she was here but I hope a long time.

    Be safe.

  15. #11557

    Eva and IB update

    New girl from Boston just arrived yesterday. ,. From her looks she has my approval. The short blonde Asian from Eva has moved to IN I recommend either spot now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape