Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11614

    Sorry. I may have missed the Sun post

    Quote Originally Posted by JayShah  [View Original Post]
    Dropped in to sun spa this week. Got the lucky draw of the younger provider that has been mentioned by someone else. Goes by the name of Joy. Best experience in a asian spa ever.
    I may have missed a Sun post about Joy. I saw the one about a Joy at Stress Away. Is there one at Sun also? Going to go searching for new enJoyments soon and need the right map. LOL. My apologies if I missed the Sun post. A response from anyone on the forum or thru PM is fine and thanks in advance.

  2. #11613

    Rrmd

    Quote Originally Posted by LvTheLightsOn  [View Original Post]
    Ask your provider if they are advertising there. I had several providers in the Cincinnati area tell me they had no clue their ad was up there when RR went down but now a lot of them are actually advertising there now. The ones I talked to said they had no clue (initially) that their ad was up on that site so it may be a mirror site for RR. I keep checking, but unfortunately, I don't see RR coming back anytime soon. RMD has temporarily become my new go-to.

    Lv.
    Every AMP and provider I know that advanced with rr had their ads automatically applied to this one if they were paid in advance.

  3. #11612

    Rub Dr.

    Ask your provider if they are advertising there. I had several providers in the Cincinnati area tell me they had no clue their ad was up there when RR went down but now a lot of them are actually advertising there now. The ones I talked to said they had no clue (initially) that their ad was up on that site so it may be a mirror site for RR. I keep checking, but unfortunately, I don't see RR coming back anytime soon. RMD has temporarily become my new go-to.

    Lv.

    Quote Originally Posted by JLove81  [View Original Post]
    Was not aware of it.

  4. #11611

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses75  [View Original Post]
    Was scrolling on another city's forum and found this site: https://rubmd.com/..

    It looks like most of the providers have moved their ads over here.
    Was not aware of it.

  5. #11610

    Go to

    Quote Originally Posted by PipeLayerInky  [View Original Post]
    Where is all the lady's posting now that rub rating is down can't seem to find any lady's posting can pm if you like.
    RubMD. Amanda, Karma, Veronica, Jaye are all there.

  6. #11609

    Rub rating site

    Where is all the lady's posting now that rub rating is down can't seem to find any lady's posting can pm if you like.

  7. #11608

    Maria. Churchill

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenTM  [View Original Post]
    Love Maria's body in pics. Plan to see her. What do you guys think about her face? Is she pretty?
    Maria is an absolute smoke show. She is beautiful and has a spunky attitude that makes sessions even better.

  8. #11607

    Joy

    Dropped in to sun spa this week. Got the lucky draw of the younger provider that has been mentioned by someone else. Goes by the name of Joy. Best experience in a asian spa ever.

  9. #11606

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPete  [View Original Post]
    Is Maria at one of the massage places?
    She is at Churchill, usually has separate ads.

  10. #11605
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenTM  [View Original Post]
    Love Maria's body in pics. Plan to see her. What do you guys think about her face? Is she pretty?
    Is Maria at one of the massage places?

  11. #11604
    Quote Originally Posted by AJJ998  [View Original Post]
    I am pretty new to the massage scene in Louisville. So far I have been to 131 spa and eastern massage, nothing special just regular HE. What would everyone say is the best AMP in Louisville that gives a really good massage also with a good menu with FS?.
    This is your first post! You will find that many will be reluctant to answer your question. If you write some reviews of your experiences, read the forum and visit some AMPs that others have recommended and write reviews, then people might be comfortable answering your question.

  12. #11603
    Quote Originally Posted by AJJ998  [View Original Post]
    I am pretty new to the massage scene in Louisville. So far I have been to 131 spa and eastern massage, nothing special just regular HE. What would everyone say is the best AMP in Louisville that gives a really good massage also with a good menu with FS?.
    I think you should through the thread and do some research bud. Different people have different experiences and opinions.

  13. #11602

    Best AMP in Louisville

    I am pretty new to the massage scene in Louisville. So far I have been to 131 spa and eastern massage, nothing special just regular HE. What would everyone say is the best AMP in Louisville that gives a really good massage also with a good menu with FS?.

  14. #11601

    Change your menu

    Quote Originally Posted by JBackson  [View Original Post]
    Hit Unique So this afternoon. First visit there. Drew Sophia. Had mask on so didn't get a good look but appeared to be late 30's or so I'd say. Spoke very little English. Decent body. They have. 7 house fee for hour. Got the lame push push push massage on back and legs for 10-15 minutes then asked to flip. Immediately asks through gestures what I want. More on menu but agreed on HE and wanted immediate. 5 payment which I hate but I relented. Little massage afterwards and got the"OK" at about 35-40 minute mark. Won't repeat as there are surely better options from what I read here.
    Go to island breeze or Eva at Jeffersonville they are very pretty girls now.

  15. #11600

    Unique

    Hit Unique So this afternoon. First visit there. Drew Sophia. Had mask on so didn't get a good look but appeared to be late 30's or so I'd say. Spoke very little English. Decent body. They have. 7 house fee for hour. Got the lame push push push massage on back and legs for 10-15 minutes then asked to flip. Immediately asks through gestures what I want. More on menu but agreed on HE and wanted immediate. 5 payment which I hate but I relented. Little massage afterwards and got the"OK" at about 35-40 minute mark. Won't repeat as there are surely better options from what I read here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape