Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 13924
-
03-20-22 15:05 #11134Senior Member

Posts: 355The list
That list is not the only thing inaccurate. The map of rubs, as it were, also lists several places as having been closed, but if you swing by there they just might be open. I'm not sure why either one aren't updated, but I don't live in Raleigh so I guess I should shut up.
Originally Posted by ElectricHug
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-22 16:58 #11133Senior Member

Posts: 270JJ40 Balanced Report
Disclaimer: I am not a defender of Green Apple or Healing Spa or whatever the f*uck. I hate when providers try to hustle you upfront and I swore them off when Monica did that to me and I said I would never go back. I saw a good review of Mya on this forum and decided to go see her a couple of days ago. I had a completely different experience than what has been reported so I felt like I should let you know. Mya has only been there a couple of weeks and maybe Monica is getting in her ear. I have no idea. I called ahead, got there and was put in a room and she was super friendly. There was no mention of tip or anything else. Fast forward. Great massage with Hard, medium and sensual mixed in. Feather touch and flip and out came the tatas which were very nice and the rest is history. Look YMMV is a thing but I'm not sure why but I do believe that we shouldn't put up with the nonsense. I tipped $50 and she seemed genuinely happy and told me to repeat her name and ask for her next time LOL. BTW. The last time I was at JJ40 I offered Monica a $60 tip and she looked at me with distain so I took took $20 and put in my pocket and gave her $40.
-
03-18-22 14:53 #11132Senior Member

Posts: 322And if something is rated with a "D", Assume it is 100% legit.
Originally Posted by ElectricHug
[View Original Post]
Just like any place, something COULD happen but doubt anyone there is doing anything unless you are well established there.
If you are posting on this board, you want one with a P+ or an E.
Though the lone "E" generally does not get good reviews for other reasons.
-
03-18-22 12:09 #11131Senior Member

Posts: 266Yeah fuck that
I think I posted about the pushiness from my attendant. They didn't hit me with that bullshit but she was a ***** about paying with a card, not tipping enough ($40) etc. I just took control of the situation and after the finish told her to work on my bad shoulder till it was an hour. I even wagged my finger in her face and told her take that shit overseas. Ended with a smile but she knew I wasn't down with it. I haven't been to Apple since. Osaka is fine or maybe Salon.
Originally Posted by Reggie212
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 17:23 #11130Senior Member

Posts: 201JJ's List
The "code" (shorthand) refers to this thread on the Raleigh forum: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...3592-JJ-s-List.
Originally Posted by IAmThePizzaGod
[View Original Post]
There was a big bust a year ago taking down several places, so the level of involvement on this thread and keeping "JJ's list" 100% up to date is low. I'd read the last 5 or maybe 10 pages of this thread to learn what you need for up-to-date info.
-
03-17-22 15:25 #11129Senior Member

Posts: 508Hello
Hey everyone. Coming to Raleigh for work tomorrow from Fayetteville. Doing some research and hoping to find a great AMP. Bonus if they have table shower. I see some sort of code lingo I don't understand for some places. My rub map expired hoping to save a Jackson. Thanks in advance.
-
03-16-22 13:30 #11128Senior Member

Posts: 99Jj40
I went there last week and first drew Mya. She asked if I had a tip and I told her I can tip. She only insisted on house fee up front and I paid her the exact amount and she could see more in my wallet, but I didn't give it to her. Went to the room and started the massage. About 20 minutes in after lower back and leg work she switched with Suzie. This was a good thing. Suzie was more playful and conversant. She worked my upper back and arms and was much more fun than Mya.
Originally Posted by RaleighConnect
[View Original Post]
Everything was pretty standard and satisfactory, so I tipped accordingly to Suzie - $40. I'll tip more when I feel the session deserves more. She cheerfully took the $40 tip and told me to come back next week.
I don't tip up front anymore unless we know each other and I feel like the service will be good. If they don't like that, I say no thank you and walk out before paying the house fee. If it is a first time visit I also try to hold the house fee until I get a good look at the masseuse in the room. At least for the start. In Cary walking is not a big deal because it is usually a short drive to another place and the fake Asians are an option. If they balk at $40 I tell them maybe more next time if I can come back. However, if they do more, I give more within reason. I really try to be polite about it.
I have a general rule of thumb that a massage parlor shouldn't cost more than a fake Asian.
-
03-16-22 11:34 #11127Senior Member

Posts: 265Jj40
Last time I went here they started the games before I paid the house fee luckily. I told her she was insane to be asking 160 (80 house 80 tip) for the unknown. I asked a few questions about session and she said no to them all so I said then that is my reply as well. No, I will not be paying no I won't be staying.
Originally Posted by AshWink
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 01:27 #11126Senior Member

Posts: 132Jj40
After break from hobby for sometime, I decided to visit JJ40.
Greeted by Mya, must be late 30's / early 40's. Paid. 8 house fee, and she asked to tip upfront. Is this the new norm?? That was so odd, but anyway tipped her. 5 , she said that's not enough. I made it total. 6 tip. She noticed I had more money in wallet and asked for more tip. WTF. I politely said it's odd to tip upfront without knowing about the service.
Massage was ok for starters. About 5 minutes into the session, she asked me to massage her. No OTC / UTC allowed, and she started to give directions to massage her neck and arms. WTF. After 10-15 minutes I told her to continue with the session.
On the flip, she worked for a few minutes but I didn't release yet. It was 45 minutes out of an hour session at that point. She stopped working and said that's the end of session. Again WTF. I told her it's not even an hour yet, forget about the ending. And left that place.
I had a feeling may be the experience would have been better if the tip was more, but honestly are you guys tipping more than. 6 nowadays?? And that too upfront?
Overall ridiculous experience, I will NOT repeat at JJ40.
Stay safe.
-
03-14-22 17:02 #11125Senior Member

Posts: 312Sunny
Dreamt I used to be a regular. But I hadn't gone in probably over half a year. I just got sick of Mama telling me they were too busy, or nobody was there. Just wasn't worth the drive all the way to get told crap like that.
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 17:23 #11124Senior Member

Posts: 270Fake Asians vs Sunny
Just my opinion but unless you live close to Sunny I think you'll have money better well spent reading the posts on USASG and seeing the fake Asians. Having them give you a massage and FS will be be much better with a better provider. I know the massage will be lame but's its going to be lame at Sunny too. Sometimes they need guidance. .
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 15:46 #11123Senior Member

Posts: 190Sunny lately?
Anyone visit Sunny Hypnotist lately?
Considering a visit.
-
03-07-22 13:59 #11122Senior Member

Posts: 64Rubmaps pricing
Yeah, I can completely see the value if you travel, but not if it's just local. They might make actually make more $ if they had a tiered rate e. G. One state for $3-5/ mo.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 10:59 #11121Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 48880 at Green has become their standard and that's why some have been turned away. I think it depends on the lady and if the service felt worth it. Mya did the extras but not everyone goes to that level at Green. A topless HJ or a nude lip service and both are 80. Hmmm I know which one I'm choosing!
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 10:50 #11120Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488I don't pay attention to the reviews on RubMaps. I do use it when traveling to get parlor names and addresses. After I get a name then I research that name on USASG for the latest posts. IMO every city needs their own JJ's List because an one stop shop is convenient.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




