Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 188 of 929 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 238 288 688 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 13931
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11126

    Jj40

    After break from hobby for sometime, I decided to visit JJ40.

    Greeted by Mya, must be late 30's / early 40's. Paid. 8 house fee, and she asked to tip upfront. Is this the new norm?? That was so odd, but anyway tipped her. 5 , she said that's not enough. I made it total. 6 tip. She noticed I had more money in wallet and asked for more tip. WTF. I politely said it's odd to tip upfront without knowing about the service.

    Massage was ok for starters. About 5 minutes into the session, she asked me to massage her. No OTC / UTC allowed, and she started to give directions to massage her neck and arms. WTF. After 10-15 minutes I told her to continue with the session.

    On the flip, she worked for a few minutes but I didn't release yet. It was 45 minutes out of an hour session at that point. She stopped working and said that's the end of session. Again WTF. I told her it's not even an hour yet, forget about the ending. And left that place.

    I had a feeling may be the experience would have been better if the tip was more, but honestly are you guys tipping more than. 6 nowadays?? And that too upfront?

    Overall ridiculous experience, I will NOT repeat at JJ40.

    Stay safe.

  2. #11125

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1552  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visit Sunny Hypnotist lately?

    Considering a visit.
    Dreamt I used to be a regular. But I hadn't gone in probably over half a year. I just got sick of Mama telling me they were too busy, or nobody was there. Just wasn't worth the drive all the way to get told crap like that.

  3. #11124

    Fake Asians vs Sunny

    Just my opinion but unless you live close to Sunny I think you'll have money better well spent reading the posts on USASG and seeing the fake Asians. Having them give you a massage and FS will be be much better with a better provider. I know the massage will be lame but's its going to be lame at Sunny too. Sometimes they need guidance. .

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1552  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visit Sunny Hypnotist lately?

    Considering a visit.

  4. #11123

    Sunny lately?

    Anyone visit Sunny Hypnotist lately?

    Considering a visit.

  5. #11122

    Rubmaps pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    $20 is not all bad considering I use for several states. There are some sketchy reviews though. I spill that much $ in beer a month.
    Yeah, I can completely see the value if you travel, but not if it's just local. They might make actually make more $ if they had a tiered rate e. G. One state for $3-5/ mo.

  6. #11121
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    Thanks big tork for the details you pm'ed me. I went to green apple and tried mya, she said she was new. They were super busy. I got a decent massage for the time spent $80 for one hour. Extras included a little kissing and boob kissing as well as kissing over the pants. Everything else was naked. Nice tease and hand Job for 80 tip. A little more money than usual but the GFE while laying together on the table and kissing lips and boobs was a good change. This was Saturday. Thursday I went to a bar and met a horny chick and met up again with her Friday and she about wore my ass out. A good round of bought drinks and some appetizers was all it took for both nights. Can't wait to get back here next year.
    80 at Green has become their standard and that's why some have been turned away. I think it depends on the lady and if the service felt worth it. Mya did the extras but not everyone goes to that level at Green. A topless HJ or a nude lip service and both are 80. Hmmm I know which one I'm choosing!

  7. #11120
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    $20 is not all bad considering I use for several states. There are some sketchy reviews though. I spill that much $ in beer a month.
    I don't pay attention to the reviews on RubMaps. I do use it when traveling to get parlor names and addresses. After I get a name then I research that name on USASG for the latest posts. IMO every city needs their own JJ's List because an one stop shop is convenient.

  8. #11119
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    I have been to moon a few times now and still can't figure out the setup. Anyone know why the lease the front door open as well as the room door when you are getting a massage? Last visit I also noticed more than one smoke detector in the room. I did not get enough free time alone to investigate if one was a camera. When I walked in last time one of the girls ran out of the lobby upstairs when I opened the door so that had me on edge.
    My guess is the lobby door is to let people know they are open. The room door has a crack for transparency with coworkers. The door shuts when its happy time. 1+1, Studio and Yoyo all leave cracks in their doors until the end. As far as the lady going upstairs, my guess is they do a rotation system and it wasn't her turn. She left so she wouldn't get picked by the customer. Wherever you go, the lady that answers the door is the one you get unless you call ahead and make a by name appointment.

  9. #11118

    Moon

    I have been to moon a few times now and still can't figure out the setup. Anyone know why the lease the front door open as well as the room door when you are getting a massage? Last visit I also noticed more than one smoke detector in the room. I did not get enough free time alone to investigate if one was a camera. When I walked in last time one of the girls ran out of the lobby upstairs when I opened the door so that had me on edge.

  10. #11117

    Spot on

    Quote Originally Posted by Skillet  [View Original Post]
    Got to be the Backyard Bistro. I'm not sure how much any local actually goes there when there is not an event at the PNC. So probably a pretty good spot for some strange. Any time something is at the Fairgrounds which is like every weekend from now till September.
    That's the place, it was hoping late Friday Saturday night.

  11. #11116

    Bar

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    It's by the four points hotel, you can actually walk to it. Off Trinity Ave. From blue ridge rd. Sorry no help, BTW This girl is from Montana in town on business for the deer show same as me, she's long gone now, same as me. I liked the bar tho it looked promising.
    Got to be the Backyard Bistro. I'm not sure how much any local actually goes there when there is not an event at the PNC. So probably a pretty good spot for some strange. Any time something is at the Fairgrounds which is like every weekend from now till September.

  12. #11115

    Shit I don't know

    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    So, what bar was this? Sounds like a promising hunting spot.
    It's by the four points hotel, you can actually walk to it. Off Trinity Ave. From blue ridge rd. Sorry no help, BTW This girl is from Montana in town on business for the deer show same as me, she's long gone now, same as me. I liked the bar tho it looked promising.

  13. #11114

    Bar?

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    Thanks big tork for the details you pm'ed me. I went to green apple and tried mya, she said she was new. They were super busy. I got a decent massage for the time spent $80 for one hour. Extras included a little kissing and boob kissing as well as kissing over the pants. Everything else was naked. Nice tease and hand Job for 80 tip. A little more money than usual but the GFE while laying together on the table and kissing lips and boobs was a good change. This was Saturday. Thursday I went to a bar and met a horny chick and met up again with her Friday and she about wore my ass out. A good round of bought drinks and some appetizers was all it took for both nights. Can't wait to get back here next year.
    So, what bar was this? Sounds like a promising hunting spot.

  14. #11113

    Trips over

    Thanks big tork for the details you pm'ed me. I went to green apple and tried mya, she said she was new. They were super busy. I got a decent massage for the time spent $80 for one hour. Extras included a little kissing and boob kissing as well as kissing over the pants. Everything else was naked. Nice tease and hand Job for 80 tip. A little more money than usual but the GFE while laying together on the table and kissing lips and boobs was a good change. This was Saturday. Thursday I went to a bar and met a horny chick and met up again with her Friday and she about wore my ass out. A good round of bought drinks and some appetizers was all it took for both nights. Can't wait to get back here next year.

  15. #11112

    Rub maps pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidCoil  [View Original Post]
    I just think $20/ mo is far too much for a handful of reviews per month.
    $20 is not all bad considering I use for several states. There are some sketchy reviews though. I spill that much $ in beer a month.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape