Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 320 of 693 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 370 420 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 10387
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5602

    Lilbabyjules

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-100e07c259c2

    GPS. Received 600 for FS, 800 bb in previous arrangements.

    Emphasis on former.

  2. #5601

    Lillylove

    I don't have a link since she blocked me. I decided not to take advantage of her offer of a platonic meet and greet for $400. She said she normally does $500. Not with me, you don't.

  3. #5600
    I've had similar experience, zero expectations to use a condom. However, many of them expect you to pull out unless CIP is specifically requested. Surprisingly few of them are on birth control.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    There is a weird generational split, in that the ladies over about thirty are more likely to want you to wear a rubber. If they are younger than that they probably have no memory of the HIV scares in the late eighties and early nineties.

  4. #5599

    Going Raw

    Quote Originally Posted by BugManLet  [View Original Post]
    My personal experience is that when you're dealing with ordinary women and not pros the condom thing isn't a big issue. I haven't racked up huge numbers but I've had sex with 15 women off Seeking and only one insisted on condoms. A couple I offered to put one on. But most we just got down to business and it never came up. With some I mentioned testing and they looked at me like I was a weirdo.
    Yeah, generally that's what I've seen too.

    There is a weird generational split, in that the ladies over about thirty are more likely to want you to wear a rubber. If they are younger than that they probably have no memory of the HIV scares in the late eighties and early nineties.

  5. #5598
    Quote Originally Posted by BugManLet  [View Original Post]
    My personal experience is that when you're dealing with ordinary women and not pros the condom thing isn't a big issue. I haven't racked up huge numbers but I've had sex with 15 women off Seeking and only one insisted on condoms. A couple I offered to put one on. But most we just got down to business and it never came up. With some I mentioned testing and they looked at me like I was a weirdo.
    Yup +1 on that. One thing I do want to call out SA is not ordinary women. It may have been 4 or 5 years ago. Today SA is mostly semi pro women, who clearly want money for sex but will not necessarily go to a board and post pics and ads for the service. I see these women as one step away from becoming part of the trade. They are one sickness (large medical bills), job loss or addiction (shopping, gambling, meds) away from entering the "life". I understand that there are still complete civilians to be found, but those are fewer today. Civilians go to Match dot com. Semi pros go to SA. It is as simple as that.

  6. #5597

    Bbfs

    My personal experience is that when you're dealing with ordinary women and not pros the condom thing isn't a big issue. I haven't racked up huge numbers but I've had sex with 15 women off Seeking and only one insisted on condoms. A couple I offered to put one on. But most we just got down to business and it never came up. With some I mentioned testing and they looked at me like I was a weirdo.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigSubwoofer  [View Original Post]
    Hi why'all. I just signed up to SA and have a potential meet and greet this weekend. I'm clueless on what should be discussed arrangement wise in text before meeting and what to discuss in person. I'm hoping to find something ppm where she's down for BBFS. Not sure how to bring it up without not treating them like a human being.

    Any links to specific posts I should read? Not sure if there's a better way to research this board aside from going page by page.

  7. #5596
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSubwoofer  [View Original Post]
    Hi why'all. I just signed up to SA and have a potential meet and greet this weekend. I'm clueless on what should be discussed arrangement wise in text before meeting and what to discuss in person. I'm hoping to find something ppm where she's down for BBFS. Not sure how to bring it up without not treating them like a human being.

    Any links to specific posts I should read? Not sure if there's a better way to research this board aside from going page by page.
    I like discuss allowance expectations via text before a meet and greet, no sense wasting time if they have unrealistic expectations. I usually ask what they enjoy while spending intimate time, see if they mention anything about condom use, if they don't mention covers then I mention something about being tested and having had a vasectomy. That usually gets the point across without being crass.

  8. #5595
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSubwoofer  [View Original Post]
    Hi why'all. I just signed up to SA and have a potential meet and greet this weekend. I'm clueless on what should be discussed arrangement wise in text before meeting and what to discuss in person. I'm hoping to find something ppm where she's down for BBFS. Not sure how to bring it up without not treating them like a human being.

    Any links to specific posts I should read? Not sure if there's a better way to research this board aside from going page by page.
    I would be polite and ask outright. Talking openly about what you expect should not be considered as you are treating them like they are not human. Remember she will have zero issues telling you what she expects in terms of payment for the meet. No need to be rude, in fact be extremely polite and tell her it is a deep seeded need and fantasy to come very very deep inside her. Finally I am not sure this board has a post that teaches you how to ask a woman for sex. Most just have their own style of doing it. Sometimes it works sometimes the woman tells you she is not interested. All women on SA are there for making money and they know what is expected in return. If she tells you otherwise. She is either lying or is on the wrong board.

  9. #5594

    Advice

    Hi why'all. I just signed up to SA and have a potential meet and greet this weekend. I'm clueless on what should be discussed arrangement wise in text before meeting and what to discuss in person. I'm hoping to find something ppm where she's down for BBFS. Not sure how to bring it up without not treating them like a human being.

    Any links to specific posts I should read? Not sure if there's a better way to research this board aside from going page by page.

  10. #5593
    Quote Originally Posted by XyzzyS2  [View Original Post]
    This account started as fromrussiawithlove and is now fromukrainewithlove.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-b8ff0c50342c

    BTW, anything sexual is 900+.
    She is probably Russian. She is trying to be politically correct and hide who she is. For 900+ she can continue to dream on.

  11. #5592

    From Russia to Ukraine. With love obviously

    This account started as fromrussiawithlove and is now fromukrainewithlove.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-b8ff0c50342c

    BTW, anything sexual is 900+.

  12. #5591

    Seeking 33% Off

    Sp2022 v33.

  13. #5590

    Cute, small, lame fake bolt ons

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    She is on just about every SB sites there is. Has never responded to me.
    I've hooked up with her before. Cheap date, very very tight. Went from super cheap to 500+. She nice, but someone overinflated her ego, so I'd skip.

  14. #5589

    Login issues

    Quote Originally Posted by InFrequently  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else having problems signing in to SA this afternoon?
    I thought I'd follow up with what I learned from my issue a couple weeks ago.

    If I start by following a link from this site to a profile, any subsequent tries to log in fail until I clear cookies.

    If I sign in first, before following any links, that works. Then I can follow links even.

    Hope that helps.

  15. #5588

    Use Google Play Store

    Quote Originally Posted by BellyThunder  [View Original Post]
    Looking for reviews and experience what is everyone's go to Prepaid cc for discreet membership to SA?
    I use a burner phone always paid with cash. Use Seeking app on Android. You can pay your Seeking subscription through Google Play store. Buy Google Play gift cards at the grocery store with cash and load on your account.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape