Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 335 of 693 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 385 435 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 10388
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5378

    Shame

    She quoted me $500 ppm up to 4 hours. I'm too far away or I would take her up on the offer.

  2. #5377
    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what happened but I can get in now without the email verification, of course all my messages and favorites are gone.
    I was always able to get in, but all my history. PMs, favorites, views. All of that history has been deleted. Never been banned or anything. I just find it odd that all my history disappeared (I know PMs older than 90 days do, that is well documented). I am referring to favorites and other history. It is what it is, and I do not really care. It was time to dump my profile and create a new persona anyway. Something I do at regular intervals.

  3. #5376

  4. #5375

  5. #5374

    Mine are still there

    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what happened but I can get in now without the email verification, of course all my messages and favorites are gone.
    Yeah, I noticed that as well. I guess somebody bitched and they caved. Good. I didn't mind the Captcha thing so much, but the email is a pain.

    I don't know what went on with your account, but my favorites and messages are all still there, with the exception of the 180 day limit on favorites.

  6. #5373

    SA back in

    Not sure what happened but I can get in now without the email verification, of course all my messages and favorites are gone.

  7. #5372

    MessyWhore

    Quote Originally Posted by XyzzyS2  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    She had asked me for 500 - but that was for a 2 hr visit. This of course is long ago. I ended up not seeing her. She is not BBFS friendly and her face looks really scary.
    Not sure if anyone has noticed her new profile pic. She looks really really scary at this point.

    https://images.seeking.com/prod/phot...215b0de_2x.jpg

  8. #5371

    +1

    Quote Originally Posted by Battousai  [View Original Post]
    I've found that the wish list section gives me a pretty good insight as to what the SB would be interested as well.
    It's to the point that when I see a girl that I am interested in, I would look at her wish list. If it is nothing but purses, perfumes and shoes, then that is strike 1 and possibly 2 against her. Not ruling those girls out, but generally indication that she will be expensive and it may not be a good time.

  9. #5370

    Kyla_876 on Secret Benefits GPS

    Had this one hit me up on secret benefits, seemed eager to meet but wants 900-1000 ppm, dropped the conversation there so I don't know what's on the menu.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...5875515ce0ad97

  10. #5369
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...c-f171cb8b0014

    $600 with condom if anybody is interested.

  11. #5368

  12. #5367
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2931

    DTF but

    Definitely put 15 pounds on compared to her pics and all in her butt. LOL.

    One and done for me, reasonable PPM.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-67e8364e7bcb

  13. #5366

  14. #5365

    Redhairlady

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Ouch. I missed this one then. A few months ago me and her got into a few text exchanges and started hitting it off. I finally let go as I felt I was not being able to close on a rate. Shoot should have tried harder as I find her look really appealing and would loved to CIP deep inside her.
    As did I when she quoted me $600.

  15. #5364

    Redhairgirl

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-1241eaeac7d4

    Nice girl, very nice body, 400, bare with recent test.
    Ouch. I missed this one then. A few months ago me and her got into a few text exchanges and started hitting it off. I finally let go as I felt I was not being able to close on a rate. Shoot should have tried harder as I find her look really appealing and would loved to CIP deep inside her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape