Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: News and Media Reports

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 157 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 2345
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1655
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard22  [View Original Post]
    [URL] https://www.11alive.com/video/news/investigations/the-reveal/its-time-for-it-to-be-exposed-woman-who-escaped-sex-trafficking-advocates-for-changes-at-illegal-massage-businesses/85-ced32b1e-ede6-455f-956e-48285f13d57e
    When you post a link you need to hit the "preview repot" button on the bottom right and then "upload report" that was the link works when you click it.

    https://www.11alive.com/video/news/i...7e[/QUOTE]

    Link says Page no longer found.

  2. #1654
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Hope they focus on drugs, pimps, and thugs.

  3. #1653

  4. #1652

    WXIA story

    Quote Originally Posted by Ecclesiastical  [View Original Post]
    Please provide a link when it's available.
    [URL] https://www.11alive.com/video/news/investigations/the-reveal/its-time-for-it-to-be-exposed-woman-who-escaped-sex-trafficking-advocates-for-changes-at-illegal-massage-businesses/85-ced32b1e-ede6-455f-956e-48285f13d57e

  5. #1651
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard22  [View Original Post]
    It is on right now. Of course, they are focusing on the sex trafficking's angle. Interview with a girl who may have worked at a peep show joint. Interestingly, they point that one "massage business" is located in a building that is owned by the City of Atlanta!
    Please provide a link when it's available.

  6. #1650

    WXIA covering the Massage Industry on "the Reveal"

    It is on right now. Of course, they are focusing on the sex trafficking's angle. Interview with a girl who may have worked at a peep show joint. Interestingly, they point that one "massage business" is located in a building that is owned by the City of Atlanta!

  7. #1649

  8. #1648
    She's good for it. You're the only one she's doing bare blows and bare sex with. She likes you. She really does.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FOusY_kWYAEL2tN.jpg‎  

  9. #1647
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe it's been a year either. I remembered thinking to myself, OMG that could have been me, I could have been at Young's that day. Really surreal. Sure miss Emily.
    Let's just remember those from that day and keep them in our thoughts. Yes even Paul who was known for his shenanigans with some of us.

  10. #1646
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    I was at the gym so I could t hear the volume. I thought that's what it was. Wow I can't believe it has already been a year.
    I can't believe it's been a year either. I remembered thinking to myself, OMG that could have been me, I could have been at Young's that day. Really surreal. Sure miss Emily.

  11. #1645
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    I was at the gym so I could t hear the volume. I thought that's what it was. Wow I can't believe it has already been a year.
    Yet it has. Young's is now called Massage (per signage) and has two fuglies working there, neither of which can speak English ie worth a shit. Gold is now called VIP but haven't visited. Heard from a mamasan chingu that the owner of St. Jame bought the place and moved their lineup there (to VIP). If that's the case, then the infamous Gold / VIP will no longer be pure Korean and will feature the occasional Latina (ugh).

  12. #1644
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    I was at the gym so I could t hear the volume. I thought that's what it was. Wow I can't believe it has already been a year.

  13. #1643
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Spa Shootings. One Year Anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Looking at something on WSB TV about a spa shooting in Cherokee Co. Show a pic of an Asian lady.

    They doing the 1 yr anniversary of of youngs shooting?
    Here's the WSB TV narrative: https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/atl...MRPXPA6ARAVYM/.

  14. #1642
    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForGood97  [View Original Post]
    If I were a betting man, I can almost guarantee this was a sugar baby meet up, not just a random hookup. They advised LEO they met on Plenty of Fish, but I'd bet it was more likely SA. Though I do believe there is a PoF sugaring community, but it's buried pretty deep in.

    Anyways, the crazy / hot scale is in full effect. https://nypost.com/2022/03/14/woman-...ian-commander/.
    I just can't believe what I read.

  15. #1641
    If I were a betting man, I can almost guarantee this was a sugar baby meet up, not just a random hookup. They advised LEO they met on Plenty of Fish, but I'd bet it was more likely SA. Though I do believe there is a PoF sugaring community, but it's buried pretty deep in.

    Anyways, the crazy / hot scale is in full effect. https://nypost.com/2022/03/14/woman-...ian-commander/.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape