Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,436 to 12,450 of 59509
-
03-16-22 09:57 #47074Banned Member

Posts: 2410Unlicensed citation
Depending on the city, Woodstock as an example, they can issue a cease and desist to all business operations and shut them down completely. It seems that Peachtree Corners may be trending in that direction.
Originally Posted by Mikenfla58
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 09:46 #47073Senior Member

Posts: 4061The first time I saw her she asked me how much I was going to tip her and I said 60. She didn't seem happy with it but she said ok. I got to feel under the bra but she asked if I could be gentle because they were sensitive (guess someone was rough with her before seeing me). The second time I gave her 70 because it was Chinese New Year and I was being nice. She pulled her shirt Up and rubbed her tits all over my chest. She knows what she has and knows why men ask for her. But you may have to tip a little more than normal.
Originally Posted by SarcasticKing
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 08:15 #47072Senior Member

Posts: 62Good call. They were out in East Cobb a few weeks ago. Strictly a license check, nothing more.
Originally Posted by BandOnTheRunon
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 22:06 #47071Banned Member

Posts: 2410Often looks like B's or C's only to find out it's mosquito bites, on the bright side the nips are usually erect.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 21:44 #47070Senior Member

Posts: 315Rates
All this chatter about bra size and rates got me thing of one thing. What is Alice at Li asking for these days? Thinking of stopping by in few days and don't want to over pay. Anyone else over there worth the time?
-
03-15-22 21:20 #47069Banned Member

Posts: 2410
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
What kind of GFE vibes was Chris giving off? That could be interpreted many ways.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 20:34 #47068Banned Member

Posts: 2410They showed a pic of all the victims.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 20:34 #47067Banned Member

Posts: 13634The video clip showed pics of all of the victims. I posted the link on the News and Media Reports thread. To me it seems like more than a year since the shootings.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 19:29 #47066Senior Member

Posts: 798Yeah they are talking about the 1 year anniversary of the shootings. RIP to the victims.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 18:29 #47065Banned Member

Posts: 13634Live TV or their website?
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 18:06 #47064Senior Member

Posts: 747Wellness
Do not remember being disappointed at Wellness.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 18:03 #47063Senior Member

Posts: 747Tits
It has been my experience, the padded bra is very popular in most AMPs. A bit disappointing.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 16:10 #47062Senior Member

Posts: 4061Looking at something on WSB TV about a spa shooting in Cherokee Co. Show a pic of an Asian lady.
They doing the 1 yr anniversary of of young’s shooting?
-
03-15-22 15:43 #47061Senior Member

Posts: 798Lu's Kennesaw. TOFTT
Had Joanna today, shoulder length straight black hair, wore a mask so didn't get to see her smile, great body, thin, yoga pants and green shirt / black bra. Told her I had been there before and saw Chris. Asked for a 4 hand but she said Chris was out that day. Asked for the $60 upfront so paid house fee. Back massage was good, tried to rub legs but no dice, she backed away. She told me only on the flip after good tip. Flip came, she negotiated and wanted $80 for shirt up with the girls out (pants down were off the table). Got it down to $60 tip. She stopped everything and asked for the tip right there. She tried helping me up to go get it. I asked her if I could pay later but she declined. She grabbed my pants, so I gave her the $60 tip. It was hard to get going after that. After 15 min reached the finish line, OTC bottom, UTC top, girls were on the smaller side. For strictly a massage it was good, and she was very nice but I think I will try asking for Chris or Kelly next time. Damage $60/$60.
-
03-15-22 14:29 #47060Banned Member

Posts: 2410Inspector
The Massage Board is checking licenses in Acworth, Woodstock and Kennesaw today and may do rounds to other areas nearby throughout the week. If you have a favorite provider / owner you may want to let them know.









Reply With Quote






