Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 267 of 662 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 317 367 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5928
    Quote Originally Posted by ForFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    So finally had some time to kill. Wanting to give this one a try, simply for getting myself some pleasure and it seemed like it could be a relaxing time. As noted previously, she likes to txt a lot, then requests that you contact her shortly before meeting as she doesn't like to be stood up. Understandable. We had txtd a couple days prior, her plan was for me to txt her the night before just to confirm " that we're still on", and then to txt her next am when the "coast is clear" for her to call and speak in person. Again, she doesn't like to be stood up. After the voice call, shortly before a actual meet, we could then meet.

    So, I txt her the night before. Crickets. I left her the option to voice call me in the morning. Crickets. I showered and shaved for nothing! 😆.

    Hypocrite!!

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....t/350930686345
    You took a shower and shaved for that pig? LOL.

  2. #5927

    Too Difficult: Can't Recommend

    So finally had some time to kill. Wanting to give this one a try, simply for getting myself some pleasure and it seemed like it could be a relaxing time. As noted previously, she likes to txt a lot, then requests that you contact her shortly before meeting as she doesn't like to be stood up. Understandable. We had txtd a couple days prior, her plan was for me to txt her the night before just to confirm " that we're still on", and then to txt her next am when the "coast is clear" for her to call and speak in person. Again, she doesn't like to be stood up. After the voice call, shortly before a actual meet, we could then meet.

    So, I txt her the night before. Crickets. I left her the option to voice call me in the morning. Crickets. I showered and shaved for nothing! 😆.

    Hypocrite!!

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....t/350930686345

  3. #5926

    Near WPI

    Quote Originally Posted by ARegularGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...e/119213611494

    There is something very familiar about this one that claims to be new. One of the photos, back side in multi-colored outfit, looks very familiar but I can't place it. Unless I'm confusing this image with another, I recall a similar looking outfit being associated with negative reviews. Hopefully I'm wrong about that because I certainly like the look. Given that one photo shows tats and the others don't, I'm assuming they are rather old. Does anyone recall anything? I searched on the images and the phone # and found nothing.

    ARG.
    I met her few years back when she was in Palmer, young and inexperienced, we did it for few car dates. I know first two pictures are not real, third and fourth pictures are real. I can not speak for service and look now because I didn't see her for few years.

  4. #5925
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by ARegularGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...e/119213611494

    There is something very familiar about this one that claims to be new. One of the photos, back side in multi-colored outfit, looks very familiar but I can't place it. Unless I'm confusing this image with another, I recall a similar looking outfit being associated with negative reviews. Hopefully I'm wrong about that because I certainly like the look. Given that one photo shows tats and the others don't, I'm assuming they are rather old. Does anyone recall anything? I searched on the images and the phone # and found nothing.

    ARG.
    I chatted with her before about that. She said those tattoos are just some edit shit she can do. They not real.

  5. #5924

    Millbury

    Quote Originally Posted by ARegularGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...e/119213611494

    There is something very familiar about this one that claims to be new. One of the photos, back side in multi-colored outfit, looks very familiar but I can't place it. Unless I'm confusing this image with another, I recall a similar looking outfit being associated with negative reviews. Hopefully I'm wrong about that because I certainly like the look. Given that one photo shows tats and the others don't, I'm assuming they are rather old. Does anyone recall anything? I searched on the images and the phone # and found nothing.

    ARG.
    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure those tats on her chest are some kind of filter I've seen the same on other girls' pics. I may check her out tomorrow if nobody shares info.
    Been trying for a couple hours, I ask for unique verification pic, thumbs up, radio silence after that, I'm not pursuing any further.

  6. #5923
    Quote Originally Posted by ARegularGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...e/119213611494

    There is something very familiar about this one that claims to be new. One of the photos, back side in multi-colored outfit, looks very familiar but I can't place it. Unless I'm confusing this image with another, I recall a similar looking outfit being associated with negative reviews. Hopefully I'm wrong about that because I certainly like the look. Given that one photo shows tats and the others don't, I'm assuming they are rather old. Does anyone recall anything? I searched on the images and the phone # and found nothing.

    ARG.
    I'm pretty sure those tats on her chest are some kind of filter I've seen the same on other girls' pics. I may check her out tomorrow if nobody shares info.

  7. #5922

    New or maybe not in Millbury

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...e/119213611494

    There is something very familiar about this one that claims to be new. One of the photos, back side in multi-colored outfit, looks very familiar but I can't place it. Unless I'm confusing this image with another, I recall a similar looking outfit being associated with negative reviews. Hopefully I'm wrong about that because I certainly like the look. Given that one photo shows tats and the others don't, I'm assuming they are rather old. Does anyone recall anything? I searched on the images and the phone # and found nothing.

    ARG.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails millbury1.jpeg‎   millbury2.jpg‎   millbury3.jpg‎   millbury4.jpg‎  

  8. #5921
    Anything on this one? I thought I had seen something here about her a while ago but can't seem to find it now. She's been posting for a while.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/119213611494

  9. #5920

  10. #5919
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Anyone partake in this one? I see her posting all the time. Is she real? Are those her real pics? Thanks.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...h/233815638416
    Real yes. Pics are probably old. Bigger IRL. Pretty chill and nice, but couldn't handle my stamina or equipment very well. Things had to end way short, but was apologetic and was partially reimbursed.

  11. #5918
    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    I had an okay time with her, see my post 4544.
    Same here. I probably wouldn't repeat though. Her ad says anal, but I couldn't even get two inches in before she was like "no it's too much". That was the whole reason I went there. Her house should be condemned too. All in all, she's legit. Definitely not nearly as good looking in person though.

  12. #5917
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastardale  [View Original Post]
    Is she using real pics? Or at least a close approximation?
    Its close.

  13. #5916

    Kay / Lala

    I had an okay time with her, see my post 4544.

    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    Check in the Springfield board for reviews. None good.

  14. #5915
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Fractilian  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her? Mostly is she real and is her face attractive?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/462861366012
    A lot of info in the Fitchburg forum.

    Check there.

  15. #5914

    Anna in Leominster

    Any info on her? Mostly is she real and is her face attractive?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/462861366012

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape