Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 9918
-
03-14-22 19:05 #5913Senior Member

Posts: 734Lala
Check in the Springfield board for reviews. None good.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 18:13 #5912Senior Member

Posts: 314North Grafton
Ghosted. Set up an appointment with this one. Text back and forth settled on a time and place. When I got there I texted no answer waited a few minutes tried calling nothing. After waiting around 15 minutes and leaving messages I left. I still have not had a reply so on the bad provider list she goes.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/153543288596
-
03-14-22 16:07 #5911Senior Member

Posts: 506Jazmine
Is she using real pics? Or at least a close approximation?
Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 08:39 #5910Senior Member

Posts: 4545Amanda
So I'm interested in seeing Amanda but doing car date with her would not be an ideal for me since I live 45 minutes from her. So you both have different session and is anyone else seeing her had a good session where the pussy or ass smell. By the way, is the ass nice and thick or is it fat?
Originally Posted by NicosWave24
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 08:37 #5909Senior Member

Posts: 4545This girl
Has anyone believed this girl story. She's been posting the same bullshit for over 6 months and yet still playing it and want us to donate. So has anyone met her without donating?
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...k/355318847234
-
03-13-22 22:59 #5908Senior Member

Posts: 149Lexyy Red Head
Saw that someone inquired about her a couple months ago but got crickets. Has anyone confirmed she is real and worth a visit? Also, has anyone seen the "Real Throat Goat" chick.
And confirm she can back up her claim?
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...h/755905007785
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...t/681583671740
-
03-13-22 05:52 #5907Regular Member

Posts: 9I hope so too. Saw her again twice after, the first time was covered, but last one was about to be bare but I said no. Seems like she is doing it bare with everyone to get repeat clients. Be careful mongers.
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-22 12:18 #5906Senior Member

Posts: 279Jazmine Massage
https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/4648928.htm
Tired her yesterday. Hosts out of a Apartment complex in Framingham. Quote 250 HH-FS all covered. 200 Hr Massage.
Ok b-c cups saggy. Gave a 15 minute rubdown before flip and put on cover and jumped on for cfs. Not too much effort in to it. Doesn't allow FIV or anything else.
Nutted in 10-15 minutes and was on way out.
-
03-12-22 09:15 #5905Senior Member

Posts: 825Bosto
Saw her last week in hotel. Agree with Tuna for all except cover. She was giving me a BBBJ, pulled her off to move on, gave some DFK then she just hopped on BARE, I said you better be clean, she assured me she was. Not like I could undo it, so just went with it. Overall okay time, she came very eady and many times. Hoping all is good and I have no issues
Originally Posted by CreamOfTartar
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-22 15:12 #5904Senior Member

Posts: 237Amanda
I saw Amanda a couple weeks ago for a car date and that pussy was ripe to say the least. Let's just say it Was a cold ride home with all the windows open.
Originally Posted by HeavyLoader69
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-22 07:41 #5903Senior Member

Posts: 314Leah
Anyone partake in this one? I see her posting all the time. Is she real? Are those her real pics? Thanks.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...h/233815638416
-
03-10-22 23:29 #5902Regular Member

Posts: 19Tag team
Anyone interested into tag te just message me. Available light nights during Friday-Sundays and all the time for the rest of the week.
-
03-10-22 22:11 #5901Senior Member

Posts: 77Natalie aka Hoover
FYI. Natalie (first link) is commonly referred to as Hoover on these boards. If you search Hoover you'll find plenty of reviews.
Originally Posted by HeavyLoader69
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 19:37 #5900Senior Member

Posts: 52She's been posting multiple times a day for like two years, but I'm pretty sure nobody has met her because she's unresponsive. Pretty sure she's a scam that doesn't know what she's doing.
Originally Posted by JayPen678
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 10:07 #5899Regular Member

Posts: 1Any reviews on this










Reply With Quote





