Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25559

    Mandi

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy15  [View Original Post]
    I'm down and available.
    Oh man! Wish I had a day off!! Would of been in for sure!! You guys are going to have a blast!! Report back!! Where is the event happening?? How many soo far in on it!

  2. #25558
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy15  [View Original Post]
    I'm down and available.
    Do you have a pic of this Mandy?

  3. #25557
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy15  [View Original Post]
    I'm down and available.
    Do you have a pic of this Mandy?

  4. #25556

    Yup

    Yup they want 300 per girl to "play". Nty. I don't expect a 3 way to be as cheap as solo, but they certainly are not worth anywhere near 600 big ones.

    Quote Originally Posted by TimCore  [View Original Post]
    They quoted 200 packman pellets a person just to watch "the show".

  5. #25555
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    She is by far the most fun in my opinion.
    Yes. Was definitely one of the most fun ones I've seen. Her room wasn't great is my only complaint. But definitely going to see her again soon. Supposed to be seeing Jojo again today hopefully it actually happens. She's a hard one to catch. If not when you trying to get a group for Mandy?

  6. #25554

    Jade

    Great way to start my morning. Hit Jade up early. Got a quick response. Luckily for me she doesn't live to far. She is the woman in the pics. Now days you never know who tf is going to show up due to all these damn filters. Not a clock watcher. Of course as always. YMMV.

    Will repeat, stay safe, and FJB.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AD31804D-09F4-48C6-B52E-21E256077A72.jpg‎  

  7. #25553
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    Mandy maybe coming by today. She is always down for a group. She is pretty wide open. Done it with her before. I am off work today I know most are not. She plans to come see me today around lunch. I will know more after while. And the good Mandi.
    I'm down and available.

  8. #25552

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrew904  [View Original Post]
    Seen her first time 2 weeks ago. She was a great time! Very into it. Was way too close to slipping Jr in bare with her rubbing that wet thing on me. Haha had to back off and slip on the rubber.
    She is by far the most fun in my opinion.

  9. #25551
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    Mandy maybe coming by today. She is always down for a group. She is pretty wide open. Done it with her before. I am off work today I know most are not. She plans to come see me today around lunch. I will know more after while. And the good Mandi.
    Seen her first time 2 weeks ago. She was a great time! Very into it. Was way too close to slipping Jr in bare with her rubbing that wet thing on me. Haha had to back off and slip on the rubber.

  10. #25550

    Lmk

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    Mandy maybe coming by today. She is always down for a group. She is pretty wide open. Done it with her before. I am off work today I know most are not. She plans to come see me today around lunch. I will know more after while. And the good Mandi.
    I'm off and available.

  11. #25549

    Mmf

    Quote Originally Posted by AssLover482  [View Original Post]
    I'd be down to join an mmf or mmmf preferably she gas a nice ass.
    Mandy maybe coming by today. She is always down for a group. She is pretty wide open. Done it with her before. I am off work today I know most are not. She plans to come see me today around lunch. I will know more after while. And the good Mandi.

  12. #25548

    I tried

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this Chloe and Shane duo?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/462826245441
    They quoted 200 packman pellets a person just to watch "the show".

  13. #25547

    Ryder and River

    Has anyone had a dream with any of these two?

  14. #25546

    Chloe and Shane

    Has anyone seen this Chloe and Shane duo?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/462826245441

  15. #25545

    Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    Taking a pic of the parking lot of a notel she stays at is way too sketchy for me and unnecessary. It DOES sound like a sting. If it WASNT po-po related, it doesn't benefit you. Yes,, it may just be her way of confirming your presence. But then she ignores you?

    Either way, I'm not jumping through any of these cock suckers hoops and would of just unassed the place. Their ad often states "Don't waste my time" "Don't play games". Follow your own advice, b!+ches.
    I completely agree. I didn't hang around after the parking lot pic thing. It had Sting all over it. But I also cover myself when asked what I'm driving. I always pick an empty vehicle in the lot to see if anyone comes out to check.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape