Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,751 to 15,765 of 41302
-
03-14-22 10:42 #25552Senior Member

Posts: 307Mandy
She is by far the most fun in my opinion.
Originally Posted by Adrew904
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 10:24 #25551Senior Member

Posts: 137Seen her first time 2 weeks ago. She was a great time! Very into it. Was way too close to slipping Jr in bare with her rubbing that wet thing on me. Haha had to back off and slip on the rubber.
Originally Posted by JaxRider
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 09:47 #25550Senior Member

Posts: 45Lmk
I'm off and available.
Originally Posted by JaxRider
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 08:54 #25549Senior Member

Posts: 307Mmf
Mandy maybe coming by today. She is always down for a group. She is pretty wide open. Done it with her before. I am off work today I know most are not. She plans to come see me today around lunch. I will know more after while. And the good Mandi.
Originally Posted by AssLover482
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 08:29 #25548Senior Member

Posts: 82I tried
They quoted 200 packman pellets a person just to watch "the show".
Originally Posted by LuckyGandor
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 02:21 #25547Senior Member

Posts: 536Ryder and River
Has anyone had a dream with any of these two?
-
03-14-22 01:07 #25546Banned Member

Posts: 590Chloe and Shane
Has anyone seen this Chloe and Shane duo?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/462826245441
-
03-14-22 00:20 #25545Senior Member

Posts: 59Asians
I completely agree. I didn't hang around after the parking lot pic thing. It had Sting all over it. But I also cover myself when asked what I'm driving. I always pick an empty vehicle in the lot to see if anyone comes out to check.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 00:03 #25544Senior Member

Posts: 67I always stay strapped. No intention of getting clapped. Thanks for the heads up on Kay. Appreciate it.
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
Happy mongering!
-Z.
-
03-13-22 23:41 #25543Senior Member

Posts: 470Careful of the North Side
You say close to GA border, be warned that Northside is not too safe, especially at night. Many mugging reports and I know a provider who was brutally beaten up there.
Originally Posted by Zinzrah
[View Original Post]
Sucks but it is true.
I think Candiii is with Kay Baby, so you can try her number too. They have good reviews, I think and I've dreamt of kaybaby in the past with success.
HM,
T.
-
03-13-22 23:03 #25542Senior Member

Posts: 224Alexa is back from Columbia. Always a great time.
No time to correctly add the the pic. She on Adult Search Jacksonville. Always a class act. Great smile, curves, taste more. Just a great lady at a fair price, With ones not even close to her than do not return calls, texts, or want prepayments and gift cards, she is a treat. She is beautiful and a good person. Known her since her first trip 3 years ago. Quality escort and lady.
-
03-13-22 22:59 #25541Senior Member

Posts: 416Grass on the field
Hey mongers does anyone know of any providers that have grass on the playing field and clean?
-
03-13-22 22:55 #25540Regular Member

Posts: 18You got any girl in mind?
Originally Posted by AssLover482
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-22 20:58 #25539Senior Member

Posts: 67Georgia member coming into Jacksonville in an hour
Hey all,
Senior member from GA. Got to head that direction for emergency work right now. Very short notice, I know. Hoping for a quality provider the closer to the GA border the better. Anyone have something in mind or possibly a UTR? I texted Candii but crickets. I appreciate the help. Happy mongering!
P. S how about a decent AMP?
Thanks,
-Z.
-
03-13-22 19:13 #25538Senior Member

Posts: 307Candace with the thick backside
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/341087854972
Has anyone dreamed with her? I am very tempted as I love a thick ass. Any recognize her or the ad? Any feedback greatly appreciated.












Reply With Quote




