Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 318 of 751 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 368 418 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 11258
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6503
    Having written marketing copy for many years (including for some name brand dating sites) I really got a laugh out of Seekings new branding strategy.

    "Dating Up" = "Upgrade Your Relationships"

    Also defined as "upscale romance".

    "Upgrade Your Lifestyle & Experiences

    When you align romance with personal enrichment, dating brings out the best version of yourself. By the same token, you're able to offer more to your partner and help them find personal fulfillment. This is how you both find the satisfaction that you deserve".

    So for the girls getting paid for sex makes them a better person and helps them find personal fulfilment through prostitution? I'm OK with that messaging.

    Although I would say some of the girls could use a re-alignment. I mean how do they expect the guys to find fulfillment with GPS pricing?

    Also any mention of sugar anything has been removed.

  2. #6502

    Asian spinner

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-89db3053f3b9

    Saw her recently very submissive and great body. 500 damage but got good mileage for it with Greek and multiple rounds.

  3. #6501
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    And yet the girls profiles just get bolder and bolder. Pretty much just straight up escort ads minus the rates.
    Those escort profiles tend to stay up for only a day or two before they're taken down. Just long enough for the crews to shake down a few tricks. SA doesn't police SB accounts anywhere near as stringently as they do those of SDs, all these prostitutes need to do is set up a new email and profile, and they can pick up where they left off. I've seen hustlers in a new account literally the next day after their reported account was taken down.

  4. #6500
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    So I guess if you are an SB you can say whatever you want.

    The attached image was sent to via seeking.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-9510c3f662dd

    "just for quick meet ups $$"
    Profile has been around for awhile too. Wow. I guess maybe there may be some truth to them banning people to get them to pay for another membership. Makes no sense why they let escort advertisement go on, but ban "FWB" message.

    Member Since Jul 22, 2021.

    Last Active Mar 14, 2022.

  5. #6499
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPumper  [View Original Post]
    The transition to the new Seeking has happened.

    Only mention of arrangements is in the potted company history, under "About Us".
    And yet the girls profiles just get bolder and bolder. Pretty much just straight up escort ads minus the rates.

  6. #6498
    Quote Originally Posted by NutritionFacts  [View Original Post]
    I have a google voice but this SB wants to talk on the phone. I don't really care to but she insists. If I am trying to stay discreet for reasons is that a bad idea to talk on the phone? Possible blackmail?
    If I am not in control of the convo in most every way I just see that as a red flag. If you can't control the outcome from the get go, there's a good chance you won't be in control later on. I would move on to the next one.

  7. #6497
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve8816  [View Original Post]
    Thats 33% off their rip off diamond level, which no girl pays attention to.

  8. #6496
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    So I guess if you are an SB you can say whatever you want.

    The attached image was sent to via seeking.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-9510c3f662dd

    "just for quick meet ups $$"
    Seeking definitely knows which side of the labia their bread is buttered.

  9. #6495
    So I guess if you are an SB you can say whatever you want.

    The attached image was sent to via seeking.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-9510c3f662dd

    "just for quick meet ups $$"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.JPG‎  

  10. #6494
    After a long drought I finally nailed about as new a newbie as you can hope to get. A mixed freshman that I actually went on a dinner date with and then went back to the FC for 2 solid hours minus a 5 minute break of above average sex. She got tens in some areas and sixes in others but overall a satisfying experience.

    Picked her up from her parents house in a very upscale part of town. A little bit of a white washed personality but that goes along with the type of AA or mixed girls that are sometimes attracted to white guys. Money was definitely not her only objective. She was the type of girl I hope to meet. Drug free, huge daddy issues, 100% submissive degradee, curious, horney, had stamina, followed all directions immediately and to the best of her 18 year old ability. And not a drop of brat in her. I know some guys like that brat taming thing. And it can be cute sometimes when they are pretty enough to get away with it, but not really my thing (although I have put up with a lot of it in the past).

    The type of girl that initially you have to talk your way into her pants if you are a low baller like me. Got to love the 50 year age gap. Not the type I would pass along for any reason. She is definitely good for a few more dates. Why post this? Just to let you know that patience and persistence will pay off in the bowl (as in most endeavors).

  11. #6493
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    I got a 25% off promo, if anyone has a better deal feel free to share the link:

    https://seeking.com/billing/memberships?promo=SP2022B25
    This link is better, 33% off.

    https://members.seeking.com/billing/...romo=SP2022V33

  12. #6492
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyJob  [View Original Post]
    Got banned from sa, apparently I violated terms and conditions, I emailed them saying that I should not see anymore charges from them if they were permanently banning me and they responded yes I would not be billed anymore and I was banned for soliciting money for sex, which is stupid because I never explicitly told anyone on there that I would pay to have sex with them, I always said allowance and fwb, but some sour lady or 2 probably got mad since I didn't want to give them 1 k ppm, but whatever it is what it is, I still had half a month left and things were really looking good.
    When I read things like this I am convinced more than ever that it is the entitled white girls that do all the complaining. I have been saying FWB for years and in hundreds of messages with no problem.

  13. #6491
    Quote Originally Posted by StudBucket  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...6-82847155ea51

    This one only wants online relationship until we get to know each other better. Sounds like a scam. Immediately blocked her.
    I used to respond to these online girls with "take all the time you want to get to know me, but I don't pay an allowance until we get intimate". That always ended the txting. Except in a few cases where they thought they had buttered me up enough to ask for some change. And then it ended. Now I just move on. Always a waste of time.

  14. #6490

  15. #6489

    25% Off St Patrick's Weekend Promotion

    I got a 25% off promo, if anyone has a better deal feel free to share the link:

    https://seeking.com/billing/memberships?promo=SP2022B25

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape