Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25537
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtmanOhio  [View Original Post]
    Saw this provider yesterday during the day. Crazy good head, almost blew in her mouth, and I typically don't blow from head. Sweet girl, no apparent handler or drugs. Good comes as well. Down side, I had to pick her up on the west side, no anal and has gained about 30-40 lbs. Great ass and take dick. She does smoke so be aware of that. Bbj, great kisser and good hygiene. $200 hr.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...x/520882642284
    Did you really pay 200, and saying it was great? Smh.

  2. #25536

    Check the Daytona Forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Getcha  [View Original Post]
    I see this one pop up from time to time, but never see any reviews. Seems to be on the higher end of the service scale. She claims to have been a performer at one point, but her stage name doesn't return anything.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/796881386753

    Any info is appreciated. Thanks gents.
    Did a search on the Daytona Escorts forum. Not well reviewed. Wail On!

  3. #25535

    Mmf

    I'd be down to join an mmf or mmmf preferably she gas a nice ass.

  4. #25534
    Quote Originally Posted by Fwbjonzee06  [View Original Post]
    Would anyone here be down for a gangbang or threesome with one of these girls on here?
    I am down for a gangbang.

  5. #25533

    Jenna Intel?

    I see this one pop up from time to time, but never see any reviews. Seems to be on the higher end of the service scale. She claims to have been a performer at one point, but her stage name doesn't return anything.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/796881386753

    Any info is appreciated. Thanks gents.

  6. #25532

    Brooke

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...g/538110898426

    She's in palm coast right now and I was wondering if this is the one with a couple of reviews.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/9...ality/43948762

  7. #25531
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    -Is She Even Worth-

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperXY  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...4/211598244283

    Her rates QV 120 HHR 160 HR 250.

    Plus travel fee for outcalls, depending on location. She's.

    Located off of Soutel Ave from last inquiry.

    Is she even worth this much for a visit. I've never seen her, but from pictures I don't think so. I'm telling you these chicks are turning me off from the hobby, and like I mentioned before saving a shit load of coins. It kinda put things into perspective with how much was spent on this hobby, I should make payment on another exotic, car that is.
    Stop ✋ right there!!

    Let's bring up the fact that she mentioned being on Soutel- Soutel and Lem Turner, I believe is where she's at. We all know that high society and the extravagant commonly hang out in that area. If you want to dish out 120 to a girl at that location-- by all means, May The Force Be With You or any bullet launchers you may carry

    Oh BTW, that's 120 qv whether it's a CD or IC.

  8. #25530
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    I am always down which nikki?
    Message me bro.

  9. #25529
    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    She fitted with a prosthetic now?
    Yes Sir, she is!

  10. #25528

    Threesome or GB

    Quote Originally Posted by Fwbjonzee06  [View Original Post]
    I'll be down to do this.
    I am always down which nikki?

  11. #25527

    Jade

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...4/211598244283

    Her rates QV 120 HHR 160 HR 250.

    Plus travel fee for outcalls, depending on location. She's.

    Located off of Soutel Ave from last inquiry.

    Is she even worth this much for a visit. I've never seen her, but from pictures I don't think so. I'm telling you these chicks are turning me off from the hobby, and like I mentioned before saving a shit load of coins. It kinda put things into perspective with how much was spent on this hobby, I should make payment on another exotic, car that is.

  12. #25526
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Chloe In Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by CannonFodder  [View Original Post]
    Glad I did my research. I'll let the guys here know.
    I bet there's a couple horny Rangers daring enough to see her ass. 😆 🤣 But yeah, let the guys know and have her robbing ass booted out of Gump City.

  13. #25525
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    You Been Seeing Sabrina?

    Quote Originally Posted by RawDawg904  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing Destiny for a while now. She also used to go by Casey, Sabrina, and some other names when she was a walker on Philips Hwy.

    She's at a private house on the westside off of Fouraker Road and lives with another provider

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...8/529360244674
    She fitted with a prosthetic now?

  14. #25524

    Info on Sexy Spanish Senorita Kariisma Karma


  15. #25523

    Destiny on the westside

    I've been seeing Destiny for a while now. She also used to go by Casey, Sabrina, and some other names when she was a walker on Philips Hwy.

    She's at a private house on the westside off of Fouraker Road and lives with another provider here.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...6/079846282549

    If you need a quick release, she gives a good BBBJ for pretty cheap. Just park in front of the house, she'll hop in and suck the hell out of your dick. If you want some tight pussy, she'll take you to a shed in the back where you can pound away.

    She's a tiny, sweet girl and provides decent, affordable service!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...8/529360244674

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape