Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25529
    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    She fitted with a prosthetic now?
    Yes Sir, she is!

  2. #25528

    Threesome or GB

    Quote Originally Posted by Fwbjonzee06  [View Original Post]
    I'll be down to do this.
    I am always down which nikki?

  3. #25527

    Jade

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...4/211598244283

    Her rates QV 120 HHR 160 HR 250.

    Plus travel fee for outcalls, depending on location. She's.

    Located off of Soutel Ave from last inquiry.

    Is she even worth this much for a visit. I've never seen her, but from pictures I don't think so. I'm telling you these chicks are turning me off from the hobby, and like I mentioned before saving a shit load of coins. It kinda put things into perspective with how much was spent on this hobby, I should make payment on another exotic, car that is.

  4. #25526
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Chloe In Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by CannonFodder  [View Original Post]
    Glad I did my research. I'll let the guys here know.
    I bet there's a couple horny Rangers daring enough to see her ass. 😆 🤣 But yeah, let the guys know and have her robbing ass booted out of Gump City.

  5. #25525
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    You Been Seeing Sabrina?

    Quote Originally Posted by RawDawg904  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing Destiny for a while now. She also used to go by Casey, Sabrina, and some other names when she was a walker on Philips Hwy.

    She's at a private house on the westside off of Fouraker Road and lives with another provider

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...8/529360244674
    She fitted with a prosthetic now?

  6. #25524

    Info on Sexy Spanish Senorita Kariisma Karma


  7. #25523

    Destiny on the westside

    I've been seeing Destiny for a while now. She also used to go by Casey, Sabrina, and some other names when she was a walker on Philips Hwy.

    She's at a private house on the westside off of Fouraker Road and lives with another provider here.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...6/079846282549

    If you need a quick release, she gives a good BBBJ for pretty cheap. Just park in front of the house, she'll hop in and suck the hell out of your dick. If you want some tight pussy, she'll take you to a shed in the back where you can pound away.

    She's a tiny, sweet girl and provides decent, affordable service!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...8/529360244674

  8. #25522

    Italian stallion

    Anybody got any info? Asking for a car. LOL.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/695991720293

  9. #25521

    Gangbang or threesome?

    Would anyone here be down for a gangbang or threesome with one of these girls on here?

  10. #25520
    Quote Originally Posted by Howasoccer47  [View Original Post]
    Any interested in doing an mmf sesh w nikki lmk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Howasoccer47  [View Original Post]
    Mandy "good one" is also down lmk, she'll go up to 3 at once.
    I'll be down to do this.

  11. #25519

    Destny

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWay  [View Original Post]
    Please don't waste any time with this one I set up qv car meet she hops in ask for flowers right away I had it in the open no problem she starts with CBJ I say let's get to it she then grabs the money and open door saying I got to get my sister for that I can't do it so I snatched a hold of her purse and wouldn't let go and made her give me half of my money back if not I wasn't going to give it back without riping the thing and half and keeping all contents that fell on my floor. Once again make your own decisions I can only share what happened to me could've been a bad night for her and I got the short end of the stick or it's usually behavior IDK.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...8/529360244674
    She shouldn't have added new pics to her ad, they look terrible!

  12. #25518

    Destiny

    Please don't waste any time with this one I set up qv car meet she hops in ask for flowers right away I had it in the open no problem she starts with CBJ I say let's get to it she then grabs the money and open door saying I got to get my sister for that I can't do it so I snatched a hold of her purse and wouldn't let go and made her give me half of my money back if not I wasn't going to give it back without riping the thing and half and keeping all contents that fell on my floor. Once again make your own decisions I can only share what happened to me could've been a bad night for her and I got the short end of the stick or it's usually behavior IDK.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...8/529360244674

  13. #25517
    Quote Originally Posted by Cecil0730  [View Original Post]
    Based on this ad, it appears that's she's fallen off since my one and only visit with her back in October. I was considering a repeat visit too. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/200279573890.
    I responded to one of her ads a week and a half ago. He was looking for money to pay for a hotel room and had set up camp in a bus stop shelter. I felt bad for her and figured I might be able to get some extras if I went and picked her up as it was starting to rain.

    Drove across town and found that she was indeed sitting in a bus shelter with a shopping cart full of her things and some skinny pimp looking guy. I parked up the street at chucks cheese and watched for a minute. A couple buses came by and neither one of them got on a bus, so I guess pimp looking guy must have been with her. I dove by again, then went on to plan B.

  14. #25516
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Parking Lot Pic

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph13  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually had a date with any of the Asian's in Jax? I've talked to a few of them via text and phone and they sound real and legit. I only had an issue with one trying to meet. She gave me her hotel off Gate behind the bank, but once I got there she wanted me to take a pic of the parking lot. I thought that was strange, but I did. Then I moved my car, just in case it was some sort of sting. She kept complaining that she wasn't getting the pic and refused to meet. About an hour later, she texted me saying she finally got the pic and to come on if I was still there. Obviously I wasn't. Then she got irritated because I didn't just sit in the parking lot and wait.

    I've talked to a different one with a 904 number, but wanted to know if anyone has actually met any of them and if they were actually young like the pics or old ladies?

    Thank you fellow Mongers! Stay safe.
    Taking a pic of the parking lot of a notel she stays at is way too sketchy for me and unnecessary. It DOES sound like a sting. If it WASNT po-po related, it doesn't benefit you. Yes,, it may just be her way of confirming your presence. But then she ignores you?

    Either way, I'm not jumping through any of these cock suckers hoops and would of just unassed the place. Their ad often states "Don't waste my time" "Don't play games". Follow your own advice, b!+ches.

  15. #25515

    Meme

    Does she ever do meets with middle age white guys? I have texted her 7 or 8 times from three different #s and its always the same MO. She says she's ready, I ask for thre address. She asks for age and race. I give it to her and she goes dark EVERY TIME! I literally asked if she avoided old white dudes but never heard back. Anyone else have a similar experience?

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxKatLuver45  [View Original Post]
    I been seeing her off and on for awhile now. And I'm going to have to say. She is probably one of Jacksonville best providers. I know there are others out there. But this one has never once let me down. She looks just like her pictures. Her service is always good and she has never seemed like she was dipping in the candy dish. It's slim pickings out here right now and this is definitely my ATF Her menu is pretty open for the most park. And definitely loved to have a good time. If you guys have anymore you can share out here that's worth it please share. Cause Jacksonville has gone downhill big time. Happy Hunting.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/017296024235

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape