Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 268 of 662 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 318 368 ... LastLast
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5913

    Lala

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone believed this girl story. She's been posting the same bullshit for over 6 months and yet still playing it and want us to donate. So has anyone met her without donating?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...k/355318847234
    Check in the Springfield board for reviews. None good.

  2. #5912

    North Grafton

    Ghosted. Set up an appointment with this one. Text back and forth settled on a time and place. When I got there I texted no answer waited a few minutes tried calling nothing. After waiting around 15 minutes and leaving messages I left. I still have not had a reply so on the bad provider list she goes.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/153543288596

  3. #5911

    Jazmine

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/4648928.htm

    Tired her yesterday. Hosts out of a Apartment complex in Framingham. Quote 250 HH-FS all covered. 200 Hr Massage.

    Ok b-c cups saggy. Gave a 15 minute rubdown before flip and put on cover and jumped on for cfs. Not too much effort in to it. Doesn't allow FIV or anything else.

    Nutted in 10-15 minutes and was on way out.
    Is she using real pics? Or at least a close approximation?

  4. #5910
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    I saw Amanda a couple weeks ago for a car date and that pussy was ripe to say the least. Let's just say it Was a cold ride home with all the windows open.
    So I'm interested in seeing Amanda but doing car date with her would not be an ideal for me since I live 45 minutes from her. So you both have different session and is anyone else seeing her had a good session where the pussy or ass smell. By the way, is the ass nice and thick or is it fat?

  5. #5909
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    This girl

    Has anyone believed this girl story. She's been posting the same bullshit for over 6 months and yet still playing it and want us to donate. So has anyone met her without donating?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...k/355318847234

  6. #5908

    Lexyy Red Head

    Saw that someone inquired about her a couple months ago but got crickets. Has anyone confirmed she is real and worth a visit? Also, has anyone seen the "Real Throat Goat" chick.

    And confirm she can back up her claim?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...h/755905007785

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...t/681583671740
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2022-03-13 at 10.50.20 PM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2022-03-13 at 10.51.10 PM.jpg‎  

  7. #5907
    I hope so too. Saw her again twice after, the first time was covered, but last one was about to be bare but I said no. Seems like she is doing it bare with everyone to get repeat clients. Be careful mongers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week in hotel. Agree with Tuna for all except cover. She was giving me a BBBJ, pulled her off to move on, gave some DFK then she just hopped on BARE, I said you better be clean, she assured me she was. Not like I could undo it, so just went with it. Overall okay time, she came very eady and many times. Hoping all is good and I have no issues

  8. #5906

    Jazmine Massage

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/4648928.htm

    Tired her yesterday. Hosts out of a Apartment complex in Framingham. Quote 250 HH-FS all covered. 200 Hr Massage.

    Ok b-c cups saggy. Gave a 15 minute rubdown before flip and put on cover and jumped on for cfs. Not too much effort in to it. Doesn't allow FIV or anything else.

    Nutted in 10-15 minutes and was on way out.

  9. #5905

    Bosto

    Saw her last week in hotel. Agree with Tuna for all except cover. She was giving me a BBBJ, pulled her off to move on, gave some DFK then she just hopped on BARE, I said you better be clean, she assured me she was. Not like I could undo it, so just went with it. Overall okay time, she came very eady and many times. Hoping all is good and I have no issues

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamOfTartar  [View Original Post]
    This one:

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...v/433343865058

    Old, has saggy stretch marks on stomach but was decent. 80 qv, 120 hhr. BBBJ and FS.

    She was out of male condoms but had a female one which was kinda alright. First time I tried that.

    She is not a dead fish tho, seemed to be enjoying it, her eyes rolled back when I hit it. BJ skills are decently good too and she give BB.

    Her house is not too bad, her room is decent. For the price, I would go again.

  10. #5904

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyLoader69  [View Original Post]
    Try Natalie.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...t/246466764463

    She's accommodating, best head giver so far. I nutted in about 4 min. She has an incall close by but she will do outcall. I think damage was reasonable when she came to my apartment in Marlborough.

    Amanda.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...w/551324112362

    Sweet girl, she tried hard by putting make up on. Very accommodating, pussy and ass looked good. Took a good pounding and she even came. Problem was she does not have transportation and you'll have to pay for taxi or Uber, add. 70 to your bill to get her to you and back to her apartment in Worcester. She can not do incall as she has a lazy ass man at home and little kids.

    KeKe.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/118762613887

    Claims to be the best head around but not true. Fatter stomach then in pictures but will do in a pinch.

    Best of luck and tell us how it all went.
    I saw Amanda a couple weeks ago for a car date and that pussy was ripe to say the least. Let's just say it Was a cold ride home with all the windows open.

  11. #5903

    Leah

    Anyone partake in this one? I see her posting all the time. Is she real? Are those her real pics? Thanks.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...h/233815638416

  12. #5902

    Tag team

    Anyone interested into tag te just message me. Available light nights during Friday-Sundays and all the time for the rest of the week.

  13. #5901

    Natalie aka Hoover

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyLoader69  [View Original Post]
    Try Natalie.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...t/246466764463

    She's accommodating, best head giver so far. I nutted in about 4 min. She has an incall close by but she will do outcall. I think damage was reasonable when she came to my apartment in Marlborough.

    Amanda.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...w/551324112362

    Sweet girl, she tried hard by putting make up on. Very accommodating, pussy and ass looked good. Took a good pounding and she even came. Problem was she does not have transportation and you'll have to pay for taxi or Uber, add. 70 to your bill to get her to you and back to her apartment in Worcester. She can not do incall as she has a lazy ass man at home and little kids.

    KeKe.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/118762613887

    Claims to be the best head around but not true. Fatter stomach then in pictures but will do in a pinch.

    Best of luck and tell us how it all went.
    FYI. Natalie (first link) is commonly referred to as Hoover on these boards. If you search Hoover you'll find plenty of reviews.

  14. #5900
    She's been posting multiple times a day for like two years, but I'm pretty sure nobody has met her because she's unresponsive. Pretty sure she's a scam that doesn't know what she's doing.

  15. #5899

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape