Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 269 of 662 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 319 369 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5898
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Keke

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyLoader69  [View Original Post]
    Try Natalie.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...t/246466764463

    She's accommodating, best head giver so far. I nutted in about 4 min. She has an incall close by but she will do outcall. I think damage was reasonable when she came to my apartment in Marlborough.

    Amanda.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...w/551324112362

    Sweet girl, she tried hard by putting make up on. Very accommodating, pussy and ass looked good. Took a good pounding and she even came. Problem was she does not have transportation and you'll have to pay for taxi or Uber, add. 70 to your bill to get her to you and back to her apartment in Worcester. She can not do incall as she has a lazy ass man at home and little kids.

    KeKe.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/118762613887

    Claims to be the best head around but not true. Fatter stomach then in pictures but will do in a pinch.

    Best of luck and tell us how it all went.
    That WG Keke have attitude. I wouldn't recommend specially for what her ass is charging.

  2. #5897

    Marlborough outcalls

    Quote Originally Posted by Chivalry1  [View Original Post]
    I am on a business trip for a couple of days. I am staying at a hotel close to Marlborough.

    Does anyone have recommendations on an outcall? I'd love to enjoy a rubdown and more tonight or tomorrow.

    PM me if you can. Or share it with the world.
    Try Natalie.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...t/246466764463

    She's accommodating, best head giver so far. I nutted in about 4 min. She has an incall close by but she will do outcall. I think damage was reasonable when she came to my apartment in Marlborough.

    Amanda.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...w/551324112362

    Sweet girl, she tried hard by putting make up on. Very accommodating, pussy and ass looked good. Took a good pounding and she even came. Problem was she does not have transportation and you'll have to pay for taxi or Uber, add. 70 to your bill to get her to you and back to her apartment in Worcester. She can not do incall as she has a lazy ass man at home and little kids.

    KeKe.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/118762613887

    Claims to be the best head around but not true. Fatter stomach then in pictures but will do in a pinch.

    Best of luck and tell us how it all went.

  3. #5896
    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure she looks at least 50 bro?? I had her a few years and was almost great Service. I'd say it was pretty darn good. And she was looking sexy. Swear to God. Its totally possible her Looks have took a Deep Deep downward Spiral. But to say she looks 50, Holy Christ. Maybe her habits have really taken control!? Nice girl when I saw her and treated each other very politely. Think her Actual name begins with an S. My Mind is fuzzy I may be wrong?
    To everyone: Try yourself and save yourself!

  4. #5895

    Visiting for two days

    I am on a business trip for a couple of days. I am staying at a hotel close to Marlborough.

    Does anyone have recommendations on an outcall? I'd love to enjoy a rubdown and more tonight or tomorrow.

    PM me if you can. Or share it with the world.

  5. #5894

    Hoover

    Was in her area and she responded quickly. Her room was a pit of filth and smelled like stale cigarettes. She's a very big woman. I downgraded the service to just a BBJ. Friendly and no issues, but just not for me. Well, another one off the bucket list.

  6. #5893
    Quote Originally Posted by OMack508  [View Original Post]
    Well, this is the verification photo she sent me. I'll let you guys be the judges, since you've seen her before.
    That's a picture of Bunny, not Irish Princess.

  7. #5892

    Hoover

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Finally saw her yesterday.

    Not sure what the hub bub is about. Her BBBJ was ok. Pretty good actually, but I've had car ho's that were just a good. Room was a mess. Smelled like stale cigs. Had a pot pipe on the night stand.

    Big tits but the rest of her body is a fucking wreck.

    Won't repeat anytime soon. You guys that rave on her blow job must not get very many. She's above average but from how sone describe it, it's the best they ever had. Meh. Her pussy does get wet as shit but damn, that gut.
    Agreed. She was solid but not great skill wise. And her body and room smells aren't for me. She was friendly I'll give her that.

  8. #5891

    Irish Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by OMack508  [View Original Post]
    Well, this is the verification photo she sent me. I'll let you guys be the judges, since you've seen her before.
    Thats not girl I remember.

  9. #5890
    Quote Originally Posted by ScrewLoose  [View Original Post]
    Met hoover again. Decent this time too. Luckily was able to go twice (was worried if I would be able to get it up second time within the hour LOL). She really did put in effort to get me hard the second time. I'll give her that. And her rates are very reasonable.
    Any links or pics for Hoover? I hear a lot about her but don't think I've seen any pics.

  10. #5889

    Hoover

    Met hoover again. Decent this time too. Luckily was able to go twice (was worried if I would be able to get it up second time within the hour LOL). She really did put in effort to get me hard the second time. I'll give her that. And her rates are very reasonable.

  11. #5888
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAHalfStep  [View Original Post]
    You're not wrong Matty. I don't know who the OP was talking about but his description isn't what I remember either.
    Well, this is the verification photo she sent me. I'll let you guys be the judges, since you've seen her before.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9E071A41-870C-454B-8950-18A312ECF46E.jpg‎  

  12. #5887
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by SkankMagnet  [View Original Post]
    The minute you put a SW in a room, price goes up, house, hotel, any incall. On the street, 50, visit a room, 150, and usually an instant prude, thinking they no longer a street ho. Uh huh.
    Well they got to pay for the room, buy food to eat. So $50 for a date for hotel is not really going to help. But when they asking $120 qv or 200 hh then it's a problem LOL.

  13. #5886

    Irish Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure she looks at least 50 bro?? I had her a few years and was almost great Service. I'd say it was pretty darn good. And she was looking sexy. Swear to God. Its totally possible her Looks have took a Deep Deep downward Spiral. But to say she looks 50, Holy Christ. Maybe her habits have really taken control!? Nice girl when I saw her and treated each other very politely. Think her Actual name begins with an S. My Mind is fuzzy I may be wrong?
    You're not wrong Matty. I don't know who the OP was talking about but his description isn't what I remember either.

  14. #5885

    Irish Princess girl. Ending in 4891

    Are you sure she looks at least 50 bro?? I had her a few years and was almost great Service. I'd say it was pretty darn good. And she was looking sexy. Swear to God. Its totally possible her Looks have took a Deep Deep downward Spiral. But to say she looks 50, Holy Christ. Maybe her habits have really taken control!? Nice girl when I saw her and treated each other very politely. Think her Actual name begins with an S. My Mind is fuzzy I may be wrong?

  15. #5884
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734

    Hoover

    Finally saw her yesterday.

    Not sure what the hub bub is about. Her BBBJ was ok. Pretty good actually, but I've had car ho's that were just a good. Room was a mess. Smelled like stale cigs. Had a pot pipe on the night stand.

    Big tits but the rest of her body is a fucking wreck.

    Won't repeat anytime soon. You guys that rave on her blow job must not get very many. She's above average but from how sone describe it, it's the best they ever had. Meh. Her pussy does get wet as shit but damn, that gut.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape