Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 136 of 339 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 186 236 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3050
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucweak  [View Original Post]
    I never seen her before, but she has been posting ads for over decade. She got to be 50 year old Minimum, probably damn near 60. She had ads on myredbook and Craigslist.
    Wow myredbook those were the good days. Thanks for the intel. I was looking for a busty latina MILF and did not see any reviews on her, I might see what happens with here.

  2. #3049
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    Euro

    Anyone seen Romana lately?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220321-075715_Gallery.jpg‎  

  3. #3048
    Quote Originally Posted by HitNQuit805  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...na/KatieKittie

    Saw this little baddie and HIGHLY recommend!

    Spinner white girl with some bolt ons. Not an ounce of fat on her except for that little booty of hers that claps on you when she is riding you. Good looking and a pleaser. GFE certified.

    Hhr 350 is a steal!

    Thank me later.
    By any chance can someone please PM me her contact info. Her ad doesn't work and I'm curious.

  4. #3047
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  5. #3046

    Russian twin Cat and Scarlett

    I had some fun time with these Russian twin few years back, anyone knows if they are still in the state somewhere maybe on east coast?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/twins-ca...angeles-444846#erotic.

  6. #3045
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Banking

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamFreez  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...les/Kyliiefaye

    The very first review, the guy says she is a scammer!

    Every dude after him got scammed! This is hilarious and they reviewed her saying she scammed.
    I am a terribly cheap person. However, if service is good in a joint, I will tip 20 bucks on a 75 dollar dinner. Note, if service is shit, especially if it is from a millennial, I will fuck the help over and leave a buck.

    I pay for these prostitutes in an amount much more than they deserve. But I simply cannot pay a deposit. I do not understand the reasons for it, other than a high likelihood of getting ripped off.

  7. #3044

    She way over 40. Unlike the age in her ad

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyinHawaiian  [View Original Post]
    Hey, does anybody have intel on Bruna:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...geles/77065009
    I never seen her before, but she has been posting ads for over decade. She got to be 50 year old Minimum, probably damn near 60. She had ads on myredbook and Craigslist.

  8. #3043

    Hilarious

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...les/Kyliiefaye

    The very first review, the guy says she is a scammer!

    Every dude after him got scammed! This is hilarious and they reviewed her saying she scammed.

    How stupid some of these guys are.

  9. #3042
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Sanative

    Not sure how MD became a part of rubbing, but here is some commentary on ads:

    https://rubmd.com/los-angeles-ca/57c...ed5202c3?ref=p

    Possibly the worst MP in Westwood. Old hags working, reviews are out there of the gals looking through monger's pants.

    https://rubmd.com/los-angeles-ca/f6f...4-6a4ae8ba6972

    Place on the second floor at 11870 right next to that shitty target. Place has fat Latinas with really bad attitudes.

    https://rubmd.com/los-angeles-ca/489...a-25394362306c

    Well past it MILF who has a weird aura about her. Hairy Bush and pits which is kind of revolting.

    https://rubmd.com/los-angeles-ca/320...d-415af856c60f

    This is the horseshit place with ridiculously fat black women in marina del rey.

    https://rubmd.com/los-angeles-ca/3f1...4-45a40874e8ce

    Latina hag with experimental fake tits in an office setting that insures you can get your taxes done at the same time as getting an awful handjob.

    https://rubmd.com/los-angeles-ca/cbc...d-d44059ac7c64

    A Cambodian beast with a beer belly that makes bellichick look like a piker. Pics are fake.

  10. #3041

    Any Intel on Brunna

    Hey, does anybody have intel on Bruna:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...geles/77065009

  11. #3040

    Nina Ashley

    Seems TGTBT at that price. Would love to be proven wrong.

  12. #3039

    Nina ashley

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ine/NinaAshley

    Anyone have any intel on her? She's not on ER or other review sites.

  13. #3038
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamFreez  [View Original Post]
    Bro that's a legit girl, I've seen her LOL. She keeps rotating from Bay Area, Pasadena, Irvine and San Diego
    Is she good? Monies well spent?

  14. #3037

  15. #3036

    Geovana

    Jedi. Totally with you on your assessment. Where do you find your hotter, younger cheaper girls? . Help out a fellow monger? .

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    Notwithstanding the fact that this chick has malignant GPS, her screening is exceedingly intrusive and invasive. I mean I can handle her hourly rates, although I bareback girls younger and hotter than Geovana for less than half her price.

    But tell me, did you really send her your real name, your picture, your gubment papers, and forwarded 30% or $300 using Venmo just for the privilege of fucking her with a condom?

    I ain't willing to give up any of that, not even for Taylor Swift or Margot Robbie.

    Thanks for the review. She is def GFE, but the qualification is a big turn off. You can get a job as an airport TSA screener faster and easier than booking her LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape