Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,461 to 8,475 of 26914
-
03-11-22 14:03 #18454Senior Member

Posts: 36Kayeloni
Saw Kayeloni again, and she has become my go to girl, as she is so sweet with a great blowjob, that does not disappoint, and I have had missy, and all those girls from the Cicero house, she doesn't show any use of drug use what so ever, which is hard to say from that household that broke up on cicero and Laramie, I guess Norma, Missy, Brittany they have all been flagging each other ads over some fallouts they have had probably who stole whose drugs. This girl does not disappoint one bit other than there being any room for bareback. You cannot fault a girl who can still make a blowjob feel bareback, I don't know if its the condoms she uses or her pure skills. She is at a hotel in Downers Grove that is discreet and clean. I highly recommend her, like I said I dream of her of her weekly and always go home with a smile and skip to the car. There adds are constantly being pulled by on another so I am going to leave her digits here once again (313)xxxx626.
-
03-11-22 00:37 #18453Senior Member

Posts: 1445True. However, if it is in fact Katy describing herself and that's actually her menu, I could forgive that. She would be setting herself up for a short career if she describes services she doesn't offer and guys flock back here to complain.
Originally Posted by Getreal
[View Original Post]
Still, I've TOFTT way too many times for this board. I'll let someone else do it this time LOL.
-
03-10-22 21:57 #18452Senior Member

Posts: 1354I second that. This is their website. Never had a bad experience with them.
Originally Posted by SteamTrain98
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 21:29 #18451Senior Member

Posts: 146I'm saying its the OPs writing style, guys on here don't write like that. It's like the scene from 40 yr old virgin, where he is describing having sex with a woman.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 20:16 #18450Senior Member

Posts: 407Thanks!
Thank you!
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
I was brain dead the other night and forgot that the google machine is always ready to help.
-
03-10-22 15:44 #18449Regular Member

Posts: 7Has anyone seen this European girl before?
I messaged her once before, she hits me up once every day or so now (didn't wind up going to her that previous day) but she's staying like 5 minutes from work for me. Just not sure about her.
-
03-10-22 13:25 #18448Senior Member

Posts: 421These posts are from 2020 how the fuck are you finding shit so old LOL.
Originally Posted by MayoTeru
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 10:10 #18447Senior Member

Posts: 233Yes. One of the better run places in the area. You won't go wrong with one of their ladies.
Originally Posted by Word1234
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 09:11 #18446Banned Member

Posts: 4190Yea one provider and posts with questions about that one provider and the place where that one provider works.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 09:09 #18445Senior Member

Posts: 1445I'd be interested in a second opinion on this place. I'm always suspicious when a huge chunk of a newer member's reviews are about one person. Granted I talk about CLM a lot, but I'm not new and my comments aren't all positive.
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 09:05 #18444Senior Member

Posts: 692LLChicago
I cannot speak for the date he had, but I simply googled "Katy LLChicago escort" and this came up:
Originally Posted by Getreal
[View Original Post]
https://llchicago.escortbook.com/
-
03-10-22 08:59 #18443Senior Member

Posts: 146The original poster sounds like a troll.
Originally Posted by GeorgeMax
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 02:14 #18442Senior Member

Posts: 206Latina Stripper
Hello Gents looking for new talent came across this stripper it apperas any of you have any experince with her?
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/847-306-3201
Thanks.
WSB.
-
03-09-22 23:07 #18441Senior Member

Posts: 407Congrats
My sincere congrats on finding a fun play date!
Originally Posted by JWankxxx
[View Original Post]
But I've got to ask. What is llChicago? Perhaps a link. Please!
-
03-09-22 22:38 #18440Senior Member

Posts: 286Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by JWankxxx
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






