The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 565 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 65 465 515 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 615 665 1065 1565 ... LastLast
Results 8,461 to 8,475 of 26917
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18457

    Thanks for sharing

    Quote Originally Posted by Obarr  [View Original Post]
    Saw Kayeloni again, and she has become my go to girl, as she is so sweet with a great blowjob, that does not disappoint, and I have had missy, and all those girls from the Cicero house, she doesn't show any use of drug use what so ever, which is hard to say from that household that broke up on cicero and Laramie, I guess Norma, Missy, Brittany they have all been flagging each other ads over some fallouts they have had probably who stole whose drugs. This girl does not disappoint one bit other than there being any room for bareback. You cannot fault a girl who can still make a blowjob feel bareback, I don't know if its the condoms she uses or her pure skills. She is at a hotel in Downers Grove that is discreet and clean. I highly recommend her, like I said I dream of her of her weekly and always go home with a smile and skip to the car. There adds are constantly being pulled by on another so I am going to leave her digits here once again (313)xxxx626.
    How about costs? Can you share what site she is on? Does xxxx equal 9999 on the phone dial?? Appreciate the post but we are here to help each other thru all the BS out there and save time.

  2. #18456
    Quote Originally Posted by Obarr  [View Original Post]
    Saw Kayeloni again, and she has become my go to girl, as she is so sweet with a great blowjob, that does not disappoint, and I have had missy, and all those girls from the Cicero house, she doesn't show any use of drug use what so ever, which is hard to say from that household that broke up on cicero and Laramie, I guess Norma, Missy, Brittany they have all been flagging each other ads over some fallouts they have had probably who stole whose drugs. This girl does not disappoint one bit other than there being any room for bareback. You cannot fault a girl who can still make a blowjob feel bareback, I don't know if its the condoms she uses or her pure skills. She is at a hotel in Downers Grove that is discreet and clean. I highly recommend her, like I said I dream of her of her weekly and always go home with a smile and skip to the car. There adds are constantly being pulled by on another so I am going to leave her digits here once again (313)xxxx626.
    Tell her I'll see her every week if she lets me cum in her pussy.

  3. #18455
    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    These posts are from 2020 how the fuck are you finding shit so old LOL.
    That's just the link to the sumosearch I did on her number. I found her on tryst, she has an ad up. Anyway who cares, question stands either way...

  4. #18454

    Kayeloni

    Saw Kayeloni again, and she has become my go to girl, as she is so sweet with a great blowjob, that does not disappoint, and I have had missy, and all those girls from the Cicero house, she doesn't show any use of drug use what so ever, which is hard to say from that household that broke up on cicero and Laramie, I guess Norma, Missy, Brittany they have all been flagging each other ads over some fallouts they have had probably who stole whose drugs. This girl does not disappoint one bit other than there being any room for bareback. You cannot fault a girl who can still make a blowjob feel bareback, I don't know if its the condoms she uses or her pure skills. She is at a hotel in Downers Grove that is discreet and clean. I highly recommend her, like I said I dream of her of her weekly and always go home with a smile and skip to the car. There adds are constantly being pulled by on another so I am going to leave her digits here once again (313)xxxx626.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4544.JPG‎   IMG_4542 (1).jpg‎   Resized_Resized_20220218_135907(4).jpg‎  

  5. #18453
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Getreal  [View Original Post]
    I'm saying its the OPs writing style, guys on here don't write like that. It's like the scene from 40 yr old virgin, where he is describing having sex with a woman.
    True. However, if it is in fact Katy describing herself and that's actually her menu, I could forgive that. She would be setting herself up for a short career if she describes services she doesn't offer and guys flock back here to complain.

    Still, I've TOFTT way too many times for this board. I'll let someone else do it this time LOL.

  6. #18452
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1354
    Quote Originally Posted by SteamTrain98  [View Original Post]
    Yes. One of the better run places in the area. You won't go wrong with one of their ladies.
    I second that. This is their website. Never had a bad experience with them.

  7. #18451
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Yea one provider and posts with questions about that one provider and the place where that one provider works.
    I'm saying its the OPs writing style, guys on here don't write like that. It's like the scene from 40 yr old virgin, where he is describing having sex with a woman.

  8. #18450

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    I cannot speak for the date he had, but I simply googled "Katy LLChicago escort" and this came up:

    https://llchicago.escortbook.com/
    Thank you!

    I was brain dead the other night and forgot that the google machine is always ready to help.

  9. #18449

    Has anyone seen this European girl before?

    I messaged her once before, she hits me up once every day or so now (didn't wind up going to her that previous day) but she's staying like 5 minutes from work for me. Just not sure about her.

  10. #18448
    Quote Originally Posted by MayoTeru  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Chyna? Legit? https://sumosear.ch/phone/857-232-8951.
    These posts are from 2020 how the fuck are you finding shit so old LOL.

  11. #18447
    Quote Originally Posted by Word1234  [View Original Post]

    Also is this page legit?

    https://twitter.com/EliteSecretCa
    Yes. One of the better run places in the area. You won't go wrong with one of their ladies.

  12. #18446
    Yea one provider and posts with questions about that one provider and the place where that one provider works.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I'd be interested in a second opinion on this place. I'm always suspicious when a huge chunk of a newer member's reviews are about one person. Granted I talk about CLM a lot, but I'm not new and my comments aren't all positive.

  13. #18445
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    I cannot speak for the date he had, but I simply googled "Katy LLChicago escort" and this came up:

    https://llchicago.escortbook.com/
    I'd be interested in a second opinion on this place. I'm always suspicious when a huge chunk of a newer member's reviews are about one person. Granted I talk about CLM a lot, but I'm not new and my comments aren't all positive.

  14. #18444

    LLChicago

    Quote Originally Posted by Getreal  [View Original Post]
    The original poster sounds like a troll.
    I cannot speak for the date he had, but I simply googled "Katy LLChicago escort" and this came up:

    https://llchicago.escortbook.com/

  15. #18443
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeMax  [View Original Post]
    My sincere congrats on finding a fun play date!

    But I've got to ask. What is llChicago? Perhaps a link. Please!
    The original poster sounds like a troll.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape