Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 565 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 65 465 515 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 615 665 1065 1565 ... LastLast
Results 8,461 to 8,475 of 26914
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18454

    Kayeloni

    Saw Kayeloni again, and she has become my go to girl, as she is so sweet with a great blowjob, that does not disappoint, and I have had missy, and all those girls from the Cicero house, she doesn't show any use of drug use what so ever, which is hard to say from that household that broke up on cicero and Laramie, I guess Norma, Missy, Brittany they have all been flagging each other ads over some fallouts they have had probably who stole whose drugs. This girl does not disappoint one bit other than there being any room for bareback. You cannot fault a girl who can still make a blowjob feel bareback, I don't know if its the condoms she uses or her pure skills. She is at a hotel in Downers Grove that is discreet and clean. I highly recommend her, like I said I dream of her of her weekly and always go home with a smile and skip to the car. There adds are constantly being pulled by on another so I am going to leave her digits here once again (313)xxxx626.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4544.JPG‎   IMG_4542 (1).jpg‎   Resized_Resized_20220218_135907(4).jpg‎  

  2. #18453
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Getreal  [View Original Post]
    I'm saying its the OPs writing style, guys on here don't write like that. It's like the scene from 40 yr old virgin, where he is describing having sex with a woman.
    True. However, if it is in fact Katy describing herself and that's actually her menu, I could forgive that. She would be setting herself up for a short career if she describes services she doesn't offer and guys flock back here to complain.

    Still, I've TOFTT way too many times for this board. I'll let someone else do it this time LOL.

  3. #18452
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1354
    Quote Originally Posted by SteamTrain98  [View Original Post]
    Yes. One of the better run places in the area. You won't go wrong with one of their ladies.
    I second that. This is their website. Never had a bad experience with them.

  4. #18451
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Yea one provider and posts with questions about that one provider and the place where that one provider works.
    I'm saying its the OPs writing style, guys on here don't write like that. It's like the scene from 40 yr old virgin, where he is describing having sex with a woman.

  5. #18450

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    I cannot speak for the date he had, but I simply googled "Katy LLChicago escort" and this came up:

    https://llchicago.escortbook.com/
    Thank you!

    I was brain dead the other night and forgot that the google machine is always ready to help.

  6. #18449

    Has anyone seen this European girl before?

    I messaged her once before, she hits me up once every day or so now (didn't wind up going to her that previous day) but she's staying like 5 minutes from work for me. Just not sure about her.

  7. #18448
    Quote Originally Posted by MayoTeru  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Chyna? Legit? https://sumosear.ch/phone/857-232-8951.
    These posts are from 2020 how the fuck are you finding shit so old LOL.

  8. #18447
    Quote Originally Posted by Word1234  [View Original Post]

    Also is this page legit?

    https://twitter.com/EliteSecretCa
    Yes. One of the better run places in the area. You won't go wrong with one of their ladies.

  9. #18446
    Yea one provider and posts with questions about that one provider and the place where that one provider works.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I'd be interested in a second opinion on this place. I'm always suspicious when a huge chunk of a newer member's reviews are about one person. Granted I talk about CLM a lot, but I'm not new and my comments aren't all positive.

  10. #18445
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    I cannot speak for the date he had, but I simply googled "Katy LLChicago escort" and this came up:

    https://llchicago.escortbook.com/
    I'd be interested in a second opinion on this place. I'm always suspicious when a huge chunk of a newer member's reviews are about one person. Granted I talk about CLM a lot, but I'm not new and my comments aren't all positive.

  11. #18444

    LLChicago

    Quote Originally Posted by Getreal  [View Original Post]
    The original poster sounds like a troll.
    I cannot speak for the date he had, but I simply googled "Katy LLChicago escort" and this came up:

    https://llchicago.escortbook.com/

  12. #18443
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeMax  [View Original Post]
    My sincere congrats on finding a fun play date!

    But I've got to ask. What is llChicago? Perhaps a link. Please!
    The original poster sounds like a troll.

  13. #18442

    Latina Stripper

    Hello Gents looking for new talent came across this stripper it apperas any of you have any experince with her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/847-306-3201

    Thanks.

    WSB.

  14. #18441

    Congrats

    Quote Originally Posted by JWankxxx  [View Original Post]
    Saw her again, here are some details.

    So I can't even describe how gorgeous this girl is. Pictures don't do her justice. She comes to the door in sexy lingerie, and greets me with a nice kiss. She is absolutely model quality.

    Anyway I go in and wash up and we get down to business. After some nice DFK, starts with an awesome BBBJ which was mind blowing. We squirm all around the bed in various positions. Next she mounts me for a little camel slide, my favorite. I can't take it anymore and she covers me up and I start on top in mish, but then we move into doggie, which is too much and I cum, exhausted. We chat a bit, she is extremely friendly and sweet, and she was gently caressing my arm as we talked, almost like an old flame.
    My sincere congrats on finding a fun play date!

    But I've got to ask. What is llChicago? Perhaps a link. Please!

  15. #18440
    Quote Originally Posted by JWankxxx  [View Original Post]
    Saw her again, here are some details.

    So I can't even describe how gorgeous this girl is. Pictures don't do her justice. She comes to the door in sexy lingerie, and greets me with a nice kiss. She is absolutely model quality.

    Anyway I go in and wash up and we get down to business. After some nice DFK, starts with an awesome BBBJ which was mind blowing. We squirm all around the bed in various positions. Next she mounts me for a little camel slide, my favorite. I can't take it anymore and she covers me up and I start on top in mish, but then we move into doggie, which is too much and I cum, exhausted. We chat a bit, she is extremely friendly and sweet, and she was gently caressing my arm as we talked, almost like an old flame.
    Do you have a link?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape