Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 9921
-
03-10-22 22:11 #5901Senior Member

Posts: 77Natalie aka Hoover
FYI. Natalie (first link) is commonly referred to as Hoover on these boards. If you search Hoover you'll find plenty of reviews.
Originally Posted by HeavyLoader69
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 19:37 #5900Senior Member

Posts: 52She's been posting multiple times a day for like two years, but I'm pretty sure nobody has met her because she's unresponsive. Pretty sure she's a scam that doesn't know what she's doing.
Originally Posted by JayPen678
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 10:07 #5899Regular Member

Posts: 1Any reviews on this
-
03-10-22 08:22 #5898Senior Member

Posts: 4546Keke
That WG Keke have attitude. I wouldn't recommend specially for what her ass is charging.
Originally Posted by HeavyLoader69
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 08:08 #5897Senior Member

Posts: 35Marlborough outcalls
Try Natalie.
Originally Posted by Chivalry1
[View Original Post]
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...t/246466764463
She's accommodating, best head giver so far. I nutted in about 4 min. She has an incall close by but she will do outcall. I think damage was reasonable when she came to my apartment in Marlborough.
Amanda.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...w/551324112362
Sweet girl, she tried hard by putting make up on. Very accommodating, pussy and ass looked good. Took a good pounding and she even came. Problem was she does not have transportation and you'll have to pay for taxi or Uber, add. 70 to your bill to get her to you and back to her apartment in Worcester. She can not do incall as she has a lazy ass man at home and little kids.
KeKe.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/118762613887
Claims to be the best head around but not true. Fatter stomach then in pictures but will do in a pinch.
Best of luck and tell us how it all went.
-
03-09-22 12:49 #5896Senior Member

Posts: 333To everyone: Try yourself and save yourself!
Originally Posted by Matty1169
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 05:59 #5895Senior Member

Posts: 30Visiting for two days
I am on a business trip for a couple of days. I am staying at a hotel close to Marlborough.
Does anyone have recommendations on an outcall? I'd love to enjoy a rubdown and more tonight or tomorrow.
PM me if you can. Or share it with the world.
-
03-08-22 09:36 #5894Senior Member

Posts: 379Hoover
Was in her area and she responded quickly. Her room was a pit of filth and smelled like stale cigarettes. She's a very big woman. I downgraded the service to just a BBJ. Friendly and no issues, but just not for me. Well, another one off the bucket list.
-
03-07-22 17:37 #5893Senior Member

Posts: 352That's a picture of Bunny, not Irish Princess.
Originally Posted by OMack508
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 00:57 #5892Senior Member

Posts: 77Hoover
Agreed. She was solid but not great skill wise. And her body and room smells aren't for me. She was friendly I'll give her that.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 20:29 #5891Senior Member

Posts: 134Irish Princess
Thats not girl I remember.
Originally Posted by OMack508
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 19:13 #5890Senior Member

Posts: 52Any links or pics for Hoover? I hear a lot about her but don't think I've seen any pics.
Originally Posted by ScrewLoose
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 15:10 #5889Senior Member

Posts: 129Hoover
Met hoover again. Decent this time too. Luckily was able to go twice (was worried if I would be able to get it up second time within the hour LOL). She really did put in effort to get me hard the second time. I'll give her that. And her rates are very reasonable.
-
03-06-22 12:39 #5888Senior Member

Posts: 52Well, this is the verification photo she sent me. I'll let you guys be the judges, since you've seen her before.
Originally Posted by JustAHalfStep
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 11:14 #5887Senior Member

Posts: 4546Well they got to pay for the room, buy food to eat. So $50 for a date for hotel is not really going to help. But when they asking $120 qv or 200 hh then it's a problem LOL.
Originally Posted by SkankMagnet
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





