Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 565 of 1794 FirstFirst ... 65 465 515 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 615 665 1065 1565 ... LastLast
Results 8,461 to 8,475 of 26910
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18450

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    I cannot speak for the date he had, but I simply googled "Katy LLChicago escort" and this came up:

    https://llchicago.escortbook.com/
    Thank you!

    I was brain dead the other night and forgot that the google machine is always ready to help.

  2. #18449

    Has anyone seen this European girl before?

    I messaged her once before, she hits me up once every day or so now (didn't wind up going to her that previous day) but she's staying like 5 minutes from work for me. Just not sure about her.

  3. #18448
    Quote Originally Posted by MayoTeru  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Chyna? Legit? https://sumosear.ch/phone/857-232-8951.
    These posts are from 2020 how the fuck are you finding shit so old LOL.

  4. #18447
    Quote Originally Posted by Word1234  [View Original Post]

    Also is this page legit?

    https://twitter.com/EliteSecretCa
    Yes. One of the better run places in the area. You won't go wrong with one of their ladies.

  5. #18446
    Yea one provider and posts with questions about that one provider and the place where that one provider works.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I'd be interested in a second opinion on this place. I'm always suspicious when a huge chunk of a newer member's reviews are about one person. Granted I talk about CLM a lot, but I'm not new and my comments aren't all positive.

  6. #18445
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    I cannot speak for the date he had, but I simply googled "Katy LLChicago escort" and this came up:

    https://llchicago.escortbook.com/
    I'd be interested in a second opinion on this place. I'm always suspicious when a huge chunk of a newer member's reviews are about one person. Granted I talk about CLM a lot, but I'm not new and my comments aren't all positive.

  7. #18444

    LLChicago

    Quote Originally Posted by Getreal  [View Original Post]
    The original poster sounds like a troll.
    I cannot speak for the date he had, but I simply googled "Katy LLChicago escort" and this came up:

    https://llchicago.escortbook.com/

  8. #18443
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeMax  [View Original Post]
    My sincere congrats on finding a fun play date!

    But I've got to ask. What is llChicago? Perhaps a link. Please!
    The original poster sounds like a troll.

  9. #18442

    Latina Stripper

    Hello Gents looking for new talent came across this stripper it apperas any of you have any experince with her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/847-306-3201

    Thanks.

    WSB.

  10. #18441

    Congrats

    Quote Originally Posted by JWankxxx  [View Original Post]
    Saw her again, here are some details.

    So I can't even describe how gorgeous this girl is. Pictures don't do her justice. She comes to the door in sexy lingerie, and greets me with a nice kiss. She is absolutely model quality.

    Anyway I go in and wash up and we get down to business. After some nice DFK, starts with an awesome BBBJ which was mind blowing. We squirm all around the bed in various positions. Next she mounts me for a little camel slide, my favorite. I can't take it anymore and she covers me up and I start on top in mish, but then we move into doggie, which is too much and I cum, exhausted. We chat a bit, she is extremely friendly and sweet, and she was gently caressing my arm as we talked, almost like an old flame.
    My sincere congrats on finding a fun play date!

    But I've got to ask. What is llChicago? Perhaps a link. Please!

  11. #18440
    Quote Originally Posted by JWankxxx  [View Original Post]
    Saw her again, here are some details.

    So I can't even describe how gorgeous this girl is. Pictures don't do her justice. She comes to the door in sexy lingerie, and greets me with a nice kiss. She is absolutely model quality.

    Anyway I go in and wash up and we get down to business. After some nice DFK, starts with an awesome BBBJ which was mind blowing. We squirm all around the bed in various positions. Next she mounts me for a little camel slide, my favorite. I can't take it anymore and she covers me up and I start on top in mish, but then we move into doggie, which is too much and I cum, exhausted. We chat a bit, she is extremely friendly and sweet, and she was gently caressing my arm as we talked, almost like an old flame.
    Do you have a link?

  12. #18439
    Thank you for the insight on Annabelle. I have scheduled something with her in the up coming weeks.

    In the mean time ahs anyone seen any of these girls?

    https://www.cityhotties.com/escort/kamilla-lovely/

    https://twitter.com/kelanichi

    Also is this page legit?

    https://twitter.com/EliteSecretCa

  13. #18438

    Katy at LLchicago

    Saw her again, here are some details.

    So I can't even describe how gorgeous this girl is. Pictures don't do her justice. She comes to the door in sexy lingerie, and greets me with a nice kiss. She is absolutely model quality.

    Anyway I go in and wash up and we get down to business. After some nice DFK, starts with an awesome BBBJ which was mind blowing. We squirm all around the bed in various positions. Next she mounts me for a little camel slide, my favorite. I can't take it anymore and she covers me up and I start on top in mish, but then we move into doggie, which is too much and I cum, exhausted. We chat a bit, she is extremely friendly and sweet, and she was gently caressing my arm as we talked, almost like an old flame.

  14. #18437

    Yeah!

    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    Skinny bitches in Chicago? WHERE?
    No s**t! I'm already in line with my mad money in hand! She looks european, however I'm not interested in hearing an accent from her mouth. It's what I want to put into her mouth!

  15. #18436
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre69  [View Original Post]
    I saw her back when she was on SA, this was a couple years ago.

    I don't have any input on her pricing structure now.

    If you like to smoke weed and bring some for her, you'll likely have a good time.

    Snapchat is sk8ingbridge.
    What was her menu like? What did she want on SA?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape