Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 148 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 2212
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1297
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1435
    Quote Originally Posted by SideTalker  [View Original Post]
    Check the users post history. A bit suspect.
    Interesting, usually one just shills for 1 agency, more unique to shill for 2.

  2. #1296
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    That website is confusing. And why does it have two sets of prices listed? Why is an hour $350 but 60 minutes is $260? Are tips expected or is everything included? Could you ask "them" to clarify that on their website?

    It's strange that there are so many good looking women there but only one person has seen any of them? Is this place brand new or what?
    Check the users post history. A bit suspect.

  3. #1295
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by JWankxxx  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her before and can provide some details? I want to make an appointment today but wanted to check first.

    https://llchicago.escortbook.com
    That website is confusing. And why does it have two sets of prices listed? Why is an hour $350 but 60 minutes is $260? Are tips expected or is everything included? Could you ask "them" to clarify that on their website?

    It's strange that there are so many good looking women there but only one person has seen any of them? Is this place brand new or what?

  4. #1294

    Surrender

    Quote Originally Posted by Tela1980  [View Original Post]
    Way too many innocent civilians suffering. The blue and yellow need to surrender to the big red machine already.
    Would that have been your advice to Churchill during the Battle of Britain as well?

  5. #1293

    I pity the fool

    That would try and pull that nonsense with anyone. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyStankas  [View Original Post]
    Another internet troll it appears. Also women and men (yep, lots of that to) that actually are sex workers in the higher levels would not even consider bragging about what they will or can do. The pro I knew never bragged or threatened and she was at a high level dealing with politicians, lawyers and rock stars. She fully understood her position on the food chain. The few times she strayed as a newbie she got cut up really bad and also was busted big time in an escort office where she was just arranging the appointments at the time of the bust. So yea, totally agree that this sounds like an internet bragger is all.

  6. #1292

    Good observation

    Quote Originally Posted by CGuy2  [View Original Post]
    She has 37 followers on Twitter. A legend in her own mind!
    Another internet troll it appears. Also women and men (yep, lots of that to) that actually are sex workers in the higher levels would not even consider bragging about what they will or can do. The pro I knew never bragged or threatened and she was at a high level dealing with politicians, lawyers and rock stars. She fully understood her position on the food chain. The few times she strayed as a newbie she got cut up really bad and also was busted big time in an escort office where she was just arranging the appointments at the time of the bust. So yea, totally agree that this sounds like an internet bragger is all.

  7. #1291
    Senior Member


    Posts: 184

    She saw who

    Quote Originally Posted by SkiBum925  [View Original Post]
    I've been mongering 10+ years but have studiously avoided verifying with an agency or RS2 k and the like. The reason being paranoia that even if you "trust" them not to use your info against you, you've got to remember what happened to Ashley Madison in 2015 where they got hacked and spilled everyone's info. How can you say that RS2 k and P411 do any better on information security? The concern is still there for agencies but they're obviously a smaller target. That's why I've usually relied on provider references, but that has been growing more difficult. SO, just as I was about to hit send on the required info for one of our agencies, I see this:

    https://twitter.com/AlexaFo37483238/...ij01aU_0MwgJMw

    This chick is looking to cash in on 10+ years of Chicago mongers and is putting a NASCAR driver on blast for hooking up with her (including tagging his baby mama). Nightmare fuel.
    She has 37 followers on Twitter. A legend in her own mind!

  8. #1290

    Careful.

    Quote Originally Posted by JWankxxx  [View Original Post]
    Saw her again, here are some details.

    So I can't even describe how gorgeous this girl is. Pictures don't do her justice. She comes to the door in sexy lingerie, and greets me with a nice kiss. She is absolutely model quality.

    Anyway I go in and wash up and we get down to business. After some nice DFK, starts with an awesome BBBJ which was mind blowing. We squirm all around the bed in various positions. Next she mounts me for a little camel slide, my favorite. I can't take it anymore and she covers me up and I start on top in mish, but then we move into doggie, which is too much and I cum, exhausted. We chat a bit, she is extremely friendly and sweet, and she was gently caressing my arm as we talked, almost like an old flame.
    Don't really want to be the one who says it, but check out OPs history. All but 2 posts are about LLChicago and / or this girl. First post was actually removed for being "commercial".

    Just heads up.

  9. #1289
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1435
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiBum925  [View Original Post]
    I've been mongering 10+ years but have studiously avoided verifying with an agency or RS2 k and the like. The reason being paranoia that even if you "trust" them not to use your info against you, you've got to remember what happened to Ashley Madison in 2015 where they got hacked and spilled everyone's info. How can you say that RS2 k and P411 do any better on information security? The concern is still there for agencies but they're obviously a smaller target. That's why I've usually relied on provider references, but that has been growing more difficult. SO, just as I was about to hit send on the required info for one of our agencies, I see this:

    https://twitter.com/AlexaFo37483238/...ij01aU_0MwgJMw

    This chick is looking to cash in on 10+ years of Chicago mongers and is putting a NASCAR driver on blast for hooking up with her (including tagging his baby mama). Nightmare fuel.
    There have been a few girls in Chicago over the years who intended to write a tell all and cash in and become famous. I knew of one who had stacks of records of who she saw and notes on them. I think those records got destroyed by water, she had lots of stories about very high profile guys.

  10. #1288

    Paranoia Paranoia Everyone's Trying to Get Me

    I've been mongering 10+ years but have studiously avoided verifying with an agency or RS2 k and the like. The reason being paranoia that even if you "trust" them not to use your info against you, you've got to remember what happened to Ashley Madison in 2015 where they got hacked and spilled everyone's info. How can you say that RS2 k and P411 do any better on information security? The concern is still there for agencies but they're obviously a smaller target. That's why I've usually relied on provider references, but that has been growing more difficult. SO, just as I was about to hit send on the required info for one of our agencies, I see this:

    https://twitter.com/AlexaFo37483238/...ij01aU_0MwgJMw

    This chick is looking to cash in on 10+ years of Chicago mongers and is putting a NASCAR driver on blast for hooking up with her (including tagging his baby mama). Nightmare fuel.

  11. #1287

    Direct Mail

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    I know some of these girls are seeing a lot of dudes but when I log onto the other review site and see a girl with 200+ reviews I immediately think to myself if she has that many reviews who knows how many dudes she's seen. I think like 2% of amazon customers leave a review so if you assume the same rate (may not be) she has to see like 10,000 dudes to get that many reviews which is mind boggling to me. I know mongers are incentivized by the girls and the site to leave a review but still some of these girls have to be putting up Wilt Chamberlin numbers.
    I've often thought the same thing. "Man, love to see her, but two HUNDRED reviews?

    In the ad industry direct mail is considered successful if 2% response is realized. Since these girls' customers are pretty highly generated from review-based platforms such as these, you'd have to figure the rate of turnaround to write a review themselves is quite a bit higher than 2%.

    But, yeah. Too funny. Even if it's 100% that means you have 200 dick in-laws.

  12. #1286

    Reviews

    I know some of these girls are seeing a lot of dudes but when I log onto the other review site and see a girl with 200+ reviews I immediately think to myself if she has that many reviews who knows how many dudes she's seen. I think like 2% of amazon customers leave a review so if you assume the same rate (may not be) she has to see like 10,000 dudes to get that many reviews which is mind boggling to me. I know mongers are incentivized by the girls and the site to leave a review but still some of these girls have to be putting up Wilt Chamberlin numbers.

  13. #1285
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Maybe because they lack suburban Karens

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    Here are 4 charts. Three upward trends. One downward trend, which is about to plummet even further in 2022.

    https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/gdp

    https://tradingeconomics.com/china/gdp

    https://tradingeconomics.com/ukraine/gdp

    https://tradingeconomics.com/russia/gdp

    The real question is why the fuck do the Russian people still support Putin?

    144 million people, endless oil and mineral deposits. Massive land territory with access to several oceans. Yet, average income below that of Costa Rica, Romania, and Poland.

    https://www.worlddata.info/average-income.php

    An absolute disgrace.
    Knowing your beliefs and how you put middle class white women on a pedestal (LOL) you will probably think it's because they don't have women's rights and because it's still a backwards patriarchy. Well I'm glad Russia is one of the few white societies remaining that isn't totally cucked by late stage feminism and all the corrosive garbage that comes with it.

    Putin is a shithead and their economy will collapse soon enough. For all you older divorcees or the fellers that were smart enough to never marry, beautiful Russian brides are going to be cheaper than ever. Though in my experience touring those parts, Polish, Ukrainian, and especially Romanian pussy was better than Russian and they tended to be far more loyal. Russian bitches are almost as bad as Pinay ****** if you're thinking of wifing up a foreign chick.

  14. #1284

    A Tale of 4 Charts

    Quote Originally Posted by Riina  [View Original Post]
    This puppet of the oligarchs needs to stop what he's doing before more of his people get killed. I'm not talking about the guy in Russia. Thirty efing years to make things right and all we got is a place more corrupt than Africa. Only good thing there is black soil and white pussy.
    Here are 4 charts. Three upward trends. One downward trend, which is about to plummet even further in 2022.

    https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/gdp

    https://tradingeconomics.com/china/gdp

    https://tradingeconomics.com/ukraine/gdp

    https://tradingeconomics.com/russia/gdp

    The real question is why the fuck do the Russian people still support Putin?

    144 million people, endless oil and mineral deposits. Massive land territory with access to several oceans. Yet, average income below that of Costa Rica, Romania, and Poland.

    https://www.worlddata.info/average-income.php

    An absolute disgrace.

  15. #1283
    Quote Originally Posted by Riina  [View Original Post]
    This puppet of the oligarchs needs to stop what he's doing before more of his people get killed. I'm not talking about the guy in Russia. Thirty efing years to make things right and all we got is a place more corrupt than Africa. Only good thing there is black soil and white pussy.
    Way too many innocent civilians suffering. The blue and yellow need to surrender to the big red machine already.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape