Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 454 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 504 554 954 1454 ... LastLast
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 24791
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17996

    This chick wants 250 for a hhr


  2. #17995

    2nd report!

    Thanks for all the feedback from my last post! Much appreciated. I have a second report on this ad: https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...polis/76910892.

    Pics included per the advice!

    She was young, blonde, cute, petite, but all business. Not in a bad cold way, but in a been doing this awhile no BS kinda way. Her rates were high ($200 for my QV) but what I got for my time was an open menu as she put it. I opted for nothing fancy, and she seemed to enjoy herself. I certainly did.

    When I got to the apt she's staying at, a friend was there who offered to join but I didn't bring extra $ and she was kinda strung out. Not my type. Pretty sure a bf or handler was lurking around just in case, b / c as I came out of the complex another dude waiting in his case came in. Could be a coincidence tho who knows. Apt was comfy but not luxury by any means. Idk how the open menu would work for others, but it sounded like she was in the business of repeat customers and making it a good experience for all involved.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9f63c6cd0939117e5866baddf6db3e03_f.jpg‎   776cb6800b99b8897af9c0c898b6244f_f.jpg‎   e5633ec3e68bc2fd438a70ce1b59ef0e_f.jpg‎  

  3. #17994

  4. #17993

    Will be visiting Sunday through Thursday

    Can anyone direct me to some ladies that travel on the west side of town?

  5. #17992

    Redd

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyShoresGuy  [View Original Post]
    Does she DFK?
    Did not try, so I am not sure. My guess would be no.

  6. #17991
    Quote Originally Posted by Sroberts  [View Original Post]
    I have had a 30 minute session with her, she is exactly like her pics. I was only interested in Oral and her skills were on point. She uses a cover for everything. One of these days I am going to see her for a trip to Greece.
    Does she DFK?

  7. #17990

    Redd

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyShoresGuy  [View Original Post]
    Traveling to Indy tomorrow. Any info on this one?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/522541431242
    I have had a 30 minute session with her, she is exactly like her pics. I was only interested in Oral and her skills were on point. She uses a cover for everything. One of these days I am going to see her for a trip to Greece.

  8. #17989

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by HasselFree  [View Original Post]
    When using that site, go beyond reading the post, look for comments / reviews if any. Look at the 'info 'tab, look at older posts of her. I checked the link and saw that today was her first post. 'Wednesday special' evidently nothing special to see.
    Agreed, think of it as your due diligence period. You wouldn't buy a house without getting an inspection, and apprasial would you. I check post history, quantity / frequency of recent posts, and cross-reference their phone numbers on different sites before I even attempt to make contact. USUALLY works.

  9. #17988

    Looking to dream in indianapolis

    Traveling to Indy tomorrow. Any info on this one?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/522541431242

  10. #17987

    Don't

    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaHorseMa  [View Original Post]
    Hi.

    I am texting with a lady named Starr. I saw a report to stay away. Is this true? She looks incredible from m her pics but is it worth going?

    Thanks for any help.
    She ghosted me before covid. About 3 years ago.

  11. #17986

    Yuk!

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyThreeBalz  [View Original Post]
    I contacted this girl a few months ago, at least whoever posted this ad, and they gave me an intersection to meet them at on the eastside. I got to where they said to meet them, and asked for an address. I never got a response after driving 45 minutes. To get there. Wanted to know if anyone has actually seen her, or is this a scammer playing games.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/76710568
    When using that site, go beyond reading the post, look for comments / reviews if any. Look at the 'info 'tab, look at older posts of her. I checked the link and saw that today was her first post. 'Wednesday special' evidently nothing special to see.

  12. #17985

    Wasted my time

    I contacted this girl a few months ago, at least whoever posted this ad, and they gave me an intersection to meet them at on the eastside. I got to where they said to meet them, and asked for an address. I never got a response after driving 45 minutes. To get there. Wanted to know if anyone has actually seen her, or is this a scammer playing games.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/76710568

  13. #17984

    Yup 300

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelli4me  [View Original Post]
    If you got an hour for 130, which is what your $3 translates to, you got a deal. Except that the service was lousy. Is it safe to assume you meant 300?
    It is what it is. And yeah, I should have done the deeper dive on research. I'll own it.

  14. #17983
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaHorseMa  [View Original Post]
    Hi.

    I am texting with a lady named Starr. I saw a report to stay away. Is this true? She looks incredible from m her pics but is it worth going?

    Thanks for any help.
    If you're talking about the Serbian Nuru Star, I haven't seen her but I've seen reports off and on for a long time. The best of those said she was a waste of time and money.

  15. #17982

    Re: Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinterMike  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/76582162

    I was in the mood for exactly what was in the pics and the pics are spot on. Great body. But that's about it. $3 for an hour, which I know, I know, steep, but like I said I was in a particular mood.

    Unfortunately everything after the initial wow factor at the door was downhill. No touching, unless you want to tip, no riding on top, unless you want to tip, no fun. And I doubt it would have gotten better with a tip. Save your money gents.

    This was the most rushed, lackluster visits I have had in years. Oh, nice hotel though. Just trying to stay positive.

    Here's to better times.

    All the best Mike.
    I hear you about "the mood". Sorry but a good case in point to do a little more deep diving first.

    I think she's advertising on Eros and Tryst as well with a different phone number.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/5999695.htm?cat=1

    https://tryst.link/escort/destiny-113

    And a little checking on TER would have shown "Services Delivered As Promised: NO" and 5 out of 6 comments that would have made me skip.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2947801-356126

    Thanks for taking one for the team. Sorry. We've all been there before and sadly probably will be again sometime.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape