Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 455 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 355 405 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 505 555 955 1455 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 24806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17996

    Wasted my time

    I contacted this girl a few months ago, at least whoever posted this ad, and they gave me an intersection to meet them at on the eastside. I got to where they said to meet them, and asked for an address. I never got a response after driving 45 minutes. To get there. Wanted to know if anyone has actually seen her, or is this a scammer playing games.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/76710568

  2. #17995

    Yup 300

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelli4me  [View Original Post]
    If you got an hour for 130, which is what your $3 translates to, you got a deal. Except that the service was lousy. Is it safe to assume you meant 300?
    It is what it is. And yeah, I should have done the deeper dive on research. I'll own it.

  3. #17994
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaHorseMa  [View Original Post]
    Hi.

    I am texting with a lady named Starr. I saw a report to stay away. Is this true? She looks incredible from m her pics but is it worth going?

    Thanks for any help.
    If you're talking about the Serbian Nuru Star, I haven't seen her but I've seen reports off and on for a long time. The best of those said she was a waste of time and money.

  4. #17993

    Re: Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinterMike  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/76582162

    I was in the mood for exactly what was in the pics and the pics are spot on. Great body. But that's about it. $3 for an hour, which I know, I know, steep, but like I said I was in a particular mood.

    Unfortunately everything after the initial wow factor at the door was downhill. No touching, unless you want to tip, no riding on top, unless you want to tip, no fun. And I doubt it would have gotten better with a tip. Save your money gents.

    This was the most rushed, lackluster visits I have had in years. Oh, nice hotel though. Just trying to stay positive.

    Here's to better times.

    All the best Mike.
    I hear you about "the mood". Sorry but a good case in point to do a little more deep diving first.

    I think she's advertising on Eros and Tryst as well with a different phone number.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/5999695.htm?cat=1

    https://tryst.link/escort/destiny-113

    And a little checking on TER would have shown "Services Delivered As Promised: NO" and 5 out of 6 comments that would have made me skip.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2947801-356126

    Thanks for taking one for the team. Sorry. We've all been there before and sadly probably will be again sometime.

  5. #17992

    Actually

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinterMike;5812937[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/76582162[/URL] I was in the mood for exactly what was in the pics and the pics are spot on. Great body. But that's about it. $3 for an hour, which I know, I know, steep, but like I said I was in a particular mood. Unfortunately everything after the initial wow factor at the door was downhill. No touching, unless you want to tip, no riding on top, unless you want to tip, no fun. And I doubt it would have gotten better with a tip. Save your money gents. This was the most rushed, lackluster visits I have had in years. Oh, nice hotel though. Just trying to stay positive. Here's to better times. All the best Mike.
    If you got an hour for 130, which is what your $3 translates to, you got a deal. Except that the service was lousy. Is it safe to assume you meant 300?

  6. #17991

    I am new here

    Hi.

    I am texting with a lady named Starr. I saw a report to stay away. Is this true? She looks incredible from m her pics but is it worth going?

    Thanks for any help.

  7. #17990

    Friendly Tip

    Quote Originally Posted by DapperDan91  [View Original Post]
    Since everyone was so kind about my newbie post, I feel like its appropriate to start sharing some experiences! I can speak on the younger girl in this one: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/1...sage/44774243..

    I met her 2 x. Both times at a house on the eastside. She said she was new and nervous, wanted to please but wasn't sure how to talk boundaries. I just said I know I'm just paying for time so lets enjoy that time however works for you, and she upsold me to FS for an extra hundo on top of the rate. I was lucky I had brought extra, I normally don't. So worth it, amazingly tight body and shy / cute about our time. I had to run back to the car to get the $100, after, but she trusted me and was chill a / b the whole thing.

    Second time was totally different. Someone else was in the adjacent room and blasting music. They didn't bother us, but she was clearly not in the same chill mood and it was just a rushed massage with nothing else. I used the same line about time and she was like a different person. Idk if I'll go back after that. She was skinny and pretty tho. In like a girl next door in college way. Compared to my other encounters she's definitely #1 or 2 for most attractive IRL. Pics don't do justice. But, still. Bummer weird encounter last time.

    *Any advice on posting further encounters? Is this pretty good or should I be less wordy?
    Great detailed review. Thank you. Just one thing. The ads often don't stay too long so its always a good idea to save a couple of pics and post them along with your review.

  8. #17989
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinterMike  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/76582162

    I was in the mood for exactly what was in the pics and the pics are spot on. Great body. But that's about it. $3 for an hour, which I know, I know, steep, but like I said I was in a particular mood.

    Unfortunately everything after the initial wow factor at the door was downhill. No touching, unless you want to tip, no riding on top, unless you want to tip, no fun. And I doubt it would have gotten better with a tip. Save your money gents.

    This was the most rushed, lackluster visits I have had in years. Oh, nice hotel though. Just trying to stay positive.

    Here's to better times.

    All the best Mike.
    Thanks for the review Mike. I was about to "pull the plug".

  9. #17988

    Texas

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/76582162

    I was in the mood for exactly what was in the pics and the pics are spot on. Great body. But that's about it. $3 for an hour, which I know, I know, steep, but like I said I was in a particular mood.

    Unfortunately everything after the initial wow factor at the door was downhill. No touching, unless you want to tip, no riding on top, unless you want to tip, no fun. And I doubt it would have gotten better with a tip. Save your money gents.

    This was the most rushed, lackluster visits I have had in years. Oh, nice hotel though. Just trying to stay positive.

    Here's to better times.

    All the best Mike.

  10. #17987

    You did fine!

    I assume you're speaking of the younger one. I think the older chick she's hooked up with is giving her bad monetary advice. When I went, there was a ton of activity going on at her house. (cars / people) It's a duplex with a guest house behind it that is rented out a well.

    Quote Originally Posted by DapperDan91  [View Original Post]
    Since everyone was so kind about my newbie post, I feel like its appropriate to start sharing some experiences! I can speak on the younger girl in this one: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/1...sage/44774243..

    I met her 2 x. Both times at a house on the eastside. She said she was new and nervous, wanted to please but wasn't sure how to talk boundaries. I just said I know I'm just paying for time so lets enjoy that time however works for you, and she upsold me to FS for an extra hundo on top of the rate. I was lucky I had brought extra, I normally don't. So worth it, amazingly tight body and shy / cute about our time. I had to run back to the car to get the $100, after, but she trusted me and was chill a / b the whole thing.

    Second time was totally different. Someone else was in the adjacent room and blasting music. They didn't bother us, but she was clearly not in the same chill mood and it was just a rushed massage with nothing else. I used the same line about time and she was like a different person. Idk if I'll go back after that. She was skinny and pretty tho. In like a girl next door in college way. Compared to my other encounters she's definitely #1 or 2 for most attractive IRL. Pics don't do justice. But, still. Bummer weird encounter last time.

    *Any advice on posting further encounters? Is this pretty good or should I be less wordy?

  11. #17986

    Thank you for your review

    No this was super helpful. I always appreciate the more in depth reviews. Sorry about your second go around, I've had some that switchup the second time around as well.

    Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by DapperDan91  [View Original Post]
    Since everyone was so kind about my newbie post, I feel like its appropriate to start sharing some experiences! I can speak on the younger girl in this one: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/1...sage/44774243..


    I met her 2 x. Both times at a house on the eastside. She said she was new and nervous, wanted to please but wasn't sure how to talk boundaries. I just said I know I'm just paying for time so lets enjoy that time however works for you, and she upsold me to FS for an extra hundo on top of the rate. I was lucky I had brought extra, I normally don't. So worth it, amazingly tight body and shy / cute about our time. I had to run back to the car to get the $100, after, but she trusted me and was chill a / b the whole thing.

    Second time was totally different. Someone else was in the adjacent room and blasting music. They didn't bother us, but she was clearly not in the same chill mood and it was just a rushed massage with nothing else. I used the same line about time and she was like a different person. Idk if I'll go back after that. She was skinny and pretty tho. In like a girl next door in college way. Compared to my other encounters she's definitely #1 or 2 for most attractive IRL. Pics don't do justice. But, still. Bummer weird encounter last time.

    *Any advice on posting further encounters? Is this pretty good or should I be less wordy?

  12. #17985
    Quote Originally Posted by DapperDan91  [View Original Post]
    Since everyone was so kind about my newbie post, I feel like its appropriate to start sharing some experiences! I can speak on the younger girl in this one: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/1...sage/44774243..

    I met her 2 x. Both times at a house on the eastside. She said she was new and nervous, wanted to please but wasn't sure how to talk boundaries. I just said I know I'm just paying for time so lets enjoy that time however works for you, and she upsold me to FS for an extra hundo on top of the rate. I was lucky I had brought extra, I normally don't. So worth it, amazingly tight body and shy / cute about our time. I had to run back to the car to get the $100, after, but she trusted me and was chill a / b the whole thing.

    Second time was totally different. Someone else was in the adjacent room and blasting music. They didn't bother us, but she was clearly not in the same chill mood and it was just a rushed massage with nothing else. I used the same line about time and she was like a different person. Idk if I'll go back after that. She was skinny and pretty tho. In like a girl next door in college way. Compared to my other encounters she's definitely #1 or 2 for most attractive IRL. Pics don't do justice. But, still. Bummer weird encounter last time.

    *Any advice on posting further encounters? Is this pretty good or should I be less wordy?
    Thanks. Too bad about second time. A little gps it seems.

  13. #17984

    Brooke

    Sheis bigger than pictures, and by her own admission. Very sweet and accommodating. Nice lady, not a clock watcher.

    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    So I'm thinking about taking the plunge on Brooke while she's here. Any recent experiences from anybody? Good? Bad? BBBJ? Etc.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4197730047
    .

  14. #17983

    Well, here's goes one!

    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey does anyone have any experiences with the following?

    Slim thick Italian.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...cting/44335024

    Redhead.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...ntasy/44804640

    Body massage chicks (I've been reading previous comments but is the menu worth it?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/1...ssage/44774243

    Shanel.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3126004467

    Neck tattoo specifically.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3176438608
    Since everyone was so kind about my newbie post, I feel like its appropriate to start sharing some experiences! I can speak on the younger girl in this one: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/1...sage/44774243..

    I met her 2 x. Both times at a house on the eastside. She said she was new and nervous, wanted to please but wasn't sure how to talk boundaries. I just said I know I'm just paying for time so lets enjoy that time however works for you, and she upsold me to FS for an extra hundo on top of the rate. I was lucky I had brought extra, I normally don't. So worth it, amazingly tight body and shy / cute about our time. I had to run back to the car to get the $100, after, but she trusted me and was chill a / b the whole thing.

    Second time was totally different. Someone else was in the adjacent room and blasting music. They didn't bother us, but she was clearly not in the same chill mood and it was just a rushed massage with nothing else. I used the same line about time and she was like a different person. Idk if I'll go back after that. She was skinny and pretty tho. In like a girl next door in college way. Compared to my other encounters she's definitely #1 or 2 for most attractive IRL. Pics don't do justice. But, still. Bummer weird encounter last time.

    *Any advice on posting further encounters? Is this pretty good or should I be less wordy?

  15. #17982

    It's Kay

    Mr. G as always such a pleasure seeing you (as always) great experience so much fun and so pleasurable you never disappoint. I'm so glad to have gotten in touch with you old friend. Girls on here I highly recommend seeing him. Definitely knows how to please a woman and very respectful.

    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    I had an unexpected visit with Kay yesterday. Yes, that Kay (former DI girl) She looked as good as ever & was a great time as usual. She said she missed some of her old friends & wouldn't mind seeing the ones she knows when in town. She is leaving town tomorrow, but will be back in a couple of weeks. Seniors that I know can PM me. If we haven't exchanged messages before I can't help. Sorry.

    Be Safe g.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape