Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 566 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 66 466 516 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 616 666 1066 1566 ... LastLast
Results 8,476 to 8,490 of 26920
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18445
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    I cannot speak for the date he had, but I simply googled "Katy LLChicago escort" and this came up:

    https://llchicago.escortbook.com/
    I'd be interested in a second opinion on this place. I'm always suspicious when a huge chunk of a newer member's reviews are about one person. Granted I talk about CLM a lot, but I'm not new and my comments aren't all positive.

  2. #18444

    LLChicago

    Quote Originally Posted by Getreal  [View Original Post]
    The original poster sounds like a troll.
    I cannot speak for the date he had, but I simply googled "Katy LLChicago escort" and this came up:

    https://llchicago.escortbook.com/

  3. #18443
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeMax  [View Original Post]
    My sincere congrats on finding a fun play date!

    But I've got to ask. What is llChicago? Perhaps a link. Please!
    The original poster sounds like a troll.

  4. #18442

    Latina Stripper

    Hello Gents looking for new talent came across this stripper it apperas any of you have any experince with her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/847-306-3201

    Thanks.

    WSB.

  5. #18441

    Congrats

    Quote Originally Posted by JWankxxx  [View Original Post]
    Saw her again, here are some details.

    So I can't even describe how gorgeous this girl is. Pictures don't do her justice. She comes to the door in sexy lingerie, and greets me with a nice kiss. She is absolutely model quality.

    Anyway I go in and wash up and we get down to business. After some nice DFK, starts with an awesome BBBJ which was mind blowing. We squirm all around the bed in various positions. Next she mounts me for a little camel slide, my favorite. I can't take it anymore and she covers me up and I start on top in mish, but then we move into doggie, which is too much and I cum, exhausted. We chat a bit, she is extremely friendly and sweet, and she was gently caressing my arm as we talked, almost like an old flame.
    My sincere congrats on finding a fun play date!

    But I've got to ask. What is llChicago? Perhaps a link. Please!

  6. #18440
    Quote Originally Posted by JWankxxx  [View Original Post]
    Saw her again, here are some details.

    So I can't even describe how gorgeous this girl is. Pictures don't do her justice. She comes to the door in sexy lingerie, and greets me with a nice kiss. She is absolutely model quality.

    Anyway I go in and wash up and we get down to business. After some nice DFK, starts with an awesome BBBJ which was mind blowing. We squirm all around the bed in various positions. Next she mounts me for a little camel slide, my favorite. I can't take it anymore and she covers me up and I start on top in mish, but then we move into doggie, which is too much and I cum, exhausted. We chat a bit, she is extremely friendly and sweet, and she was gently caressing my arm as we talked, almost like an old flame.
    Do you have a link?

  7. #18439
    Thank you for the insight on Annabelle. I have scheduled something with her in the up coming weeks.

    In the mean time ahs anyone seen any of these girls?

    https://www.cityhotties.com/escort/kamilla-lovely/

    https://twitter.com/kelanichi

    Also is this page legit?

    https://twitter.com/EliteSecretCa

  8. #18438

    Katy at LLchicago

    Saw her again, here are some details.

    So I can't even describe how gorgeous this girl is. Pictures don't do her justice. She comes to the door in sexy lingerie, and greets me with a nice kiss. She is absolutely model quality.

    Anyway I go in and wash up and we get down to business. After some nice DFK, starts with an awesome BBBJ which was mind blowing. We squirm all around the bed in various positions. Next she mounts me for a little camel slide, my favorite. I can't take it anymore and she covers me up and I start on top in mish, but then we move into doggie, which is too much and I cum, exhausted. We chat a bit, she is extremely friendly and sweet, and she was gently caressing my arm as we talked, almost like an old flame.

  9. #18437

    Yeah!

    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    Skinny bitches in Chicago? WHERE?
    No s**t! I'm already in line with my mad money in hand! She looks european, however I'm not interested in hearing an accent from her mouth. It's what I want to put into her mouth!

  10. #18436
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre69  [View Original Post]
    I saw her back when she was on SA, this was a couple years ago.

    I don't have any input on her pricing structure now.

    If you like to smoke weed and bring some for her, you'll likely have a good time.

    Snapchat is sk8ingbridge.
    What was her menu like? What did she want on SA?

  11. #18435
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I would love to get a more detailed report on her. She has a rate structure that I would normally find suspicious. For a girl who looks like that, her hour rate seems normal. But they don't usually offer half hours, and those multi hour discounts are suspiciously steep. One hour for $600, two hours for $700 and four hours for $1000? The only time I see rates like that are either a) if it's a scam and she'll ask for a % deposit b) is a dasher who will convince you to upgrade, come by, collect the money and then find a reason to leave or c) has a one pop policy no matter how many hours you book so will leave no matter how much time you book the moment you pop.

    I've never seen anything other than those scenarios for prices that drop that much after the first hour. I am happy to be wrong if you share more details.
    I saw her back when she was on SA, this was a couple years ago.

    I don't have any input on her pricing structure now.

    If you like to smoke weed and bring some for her, you'll likely have a good time.

    Snapchat is sk8ingbridge.

  12. #18434
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Scarlett Trippi Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre69  [View Original Post]
    This is her * https://onlyfans.com/trippirose.

    For $12, well worth the preview you are getting, she has tons of pics and vids up.

    She is real and for the most part a fun time.
    I would love to get a more detailed report on her. She has a rate structure that I would normally find suspicious. For a girl who looks like that, her hour rate seems normal. But they don't usually offer half hours, and those multi hour discounts are suspiciously steep. One hour for $600, two hours for $700 and four hours for $1000? The only time I see rates like that are either a) if it's a scam and she'll ask for a % deposit b) is a dasher who will convince you to upgrade, come by, collect the money and then find a reason to leave or c) has a one pop policy no matter how many hours you book so will leave no matter how much time you book the moment you pop.

    I've never seen anything other than those scenarios for prices that drop that much after the first hour. I am happy to be wrong if you share more details.

  13. #18433
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre69  [View Original Post]
    This is her * https://onlyfans.com/trippirose.

    For $12, well worth the preview you are getting, she has tons of pics and vids up.

    She is real and for the most part a fun time.
    Thank! So I take it you have seen her? Can you share more details? DM if you prefer and thanks in advance!

  14. #18432

    Scarlet

    Quote Originally Posted by MwmChicago  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with this goth pixie beauty?

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/7943104.htm

    I'm thinking of splurging for a 3 hour date and get drained over and over. Can't find reviews anywhere.

    She looks a bit like a cut goth young sexy friend who I've always secretly lusted for, but alas she's half my age and married.
    This is her * https://onlyfans.com/trippirose.

    For $12, well worth the preview you are getting, she has tons of pics and vids up.

    She is real and for the most part a fun time.

  15. #18431

    Chyna

    Anyone seen Chyna? Legit? https://sumosear.ch/phone/857-232-8951.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape