Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25498
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Cardate, No Cardate

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperXY  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/263545948736

    Thinking about visiting Candyland. Any information on her? I don't normally travel north, but she looks hot. Thanks.
    Her ad says "No Cardates". I asked if she would do a Cd and she replied with "Yes".

    The kicker: Its a 100 for a Qv Cd.

    I moved on.

  2. #25497

    Wth?

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Well fellas,

    Honey has lost her everlasting mind! She now wants 200 for a qv and 400 for an hour! You gentleman must have some money to burn to pay these exorbitant rates! I guess their price increase excuse is inflation! SMH.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/904-785-7335
    Thats nuts! I have heard she is not even cute. Her body looks nice in the pics, but everything is obviously heavily filtered. I get that she is young and still has a nice body, but 200 qv for CBJ and an average. Below average face. WTH?

  3. #25496
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperXY  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/263545948736

    Thinking about visiting Candyland. Any information on her? I don't normally travel north, but she looks hot. Thanks.
    Damn she looks good! Let me know if you take the plunge. I might even consider a trip north.

  4. #25495

    Check the Jax Fishing Guide

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSoldier17  [View Original Post]
    Is Jezebel legit.

    I don't live in Jax anymore, about 2 hours away, now, but will be visiting next month.
    She's covered in the Jax Fishing Guide.

  5. #25494
    Quote Originally Posted by PrickWakka  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, used to see Heidi back when she would come to Sofla. She had a kid in the last year or so according to her Snapchat. She's based in Jax from what I can tell, trying to see if anyone has partaken recently, how it was, and what the damage was.

    Let me know or PM.

    Thanks!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...70015/44850481
    Never was worth it.

  6. #25493

    About Honey losing her mind

    Well fellas,

    Honey has lost her everlasting mind! She now wants 200 for a qv and 400 for an hour! You gentleman must have some money to burn to pay these exorbitant rates! I guess their price increase excuse is inflation! SMH.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/904-785-7335

  7. #25492

    SnowBunny Heidi still worth it?

    Hey guys, used to see Heidi back when she would come to Sofla. She had a kid in the last year or so according to her Snapchat. She's based in Jax from what I can tell, trying to see if anyone has partaken recently, how it was, and what the damage was.

    Let me know or PM.

    Thanks!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...70015/44850481

  8. #25491
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    There You Have It!

    Quote Originally Posted by Quebec  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once, it wasnt a bad session and I would have repeated for the 60 she charged, but she is IMPOSSIBLE to communicate with. All of her texts are like that jibberish! She does have a nice body, but her face is not as cute. However, she let me do anything I wanted, except Greek, with no complaints or rushing.
    Q has spoken. If my man Q says she's G-2-G, than gosh darn it, she must be worth the high price of gas to drive to her ass. LMAO!!🤟😆

    Thanks Q! Oh and you too Ttmft *What's that stand for anyways?

    She still hasn't replied so I'm guessing everybody is else is taking advantage of her desperation. LOL.

  9. #25490

    Jordan

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    Desperate enough where she advertises needing "fenny"/ A couple of her words are takened from a shakened Scrabble box / Complaining that she can't do anything right and noone will come see her. Lordy🙄.

    Who's desperate enough to use their credit card? Not I. LOL.

    Oh BTW, I just texted her. I want to see what kind of deal her desperate ass can offer me😂
    I saw her once, it wasnt a bad session and I would have repeated for the 60 she charged, but she is IMPOSSIBLE to communicate with. All of her texts are like that jibberish! She does have a nice body, but her face is not as cute. However, she let me do anything I wanted, except Greek, with no complaints or rushing.

  10. #25489
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119

    She's a nice person but.

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    Desperate enough where she advertises needing "fenny"/ A couple of her words are takened from a shakened Scrabble box / Complaining that she can't do anything right and noone will come see her. Lordy🙄.

    Who's desperate enough to use their credit card? Not I. LOL.

    Oh BTW, I just texted her. I want to see what kind of deal her desperate ass can offer me😂
    She has some serious mental issues. Plus her candy usage ain't helping.

  11. #25488

    Which Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Howasoccer47  [View Original Post]
    Any interested in doing an mmf sesh w nikki lmk.
    Think we have 5-6 Nikki's selling it in Jacksonville.

  12. #25487
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    So So Desperate

    Quote Originally Posted by Cecil0730  [View Original Post]
    Based on this ad, it appears that's she's fallen off since my one and only visit with her back in October. I was considering a repeat visit too. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/200279573890.
    Desperate enough where she advertises needing "fenny"/ A couple of her words are takened from a shakened Scrabble box / Complaining that she can't do anything right and noone will come see her. Lordy🙄.

    Who's desperate enough to use their credit card? Not I. LOL.

    Oh BTW, I just texted her. I want to see what kind of deal her desperate ass can offer me😂

  13. #25486

    Re: Jezebel

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSoldier17  [View Original Post]
    Is Jezebel legit.

    I don't live in Jax anymore, about 2 hours away, now, but will be visiting next month.
    Yes, she is. Each time I paid her a visit, I left satisfied. She didn't rush me, her hygiene was good and it was an open menu. If you like spinners though, she's not for you. Not a BBW but she does have some meat on her bones.

  14. #25485

    Jezebel is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSoldier17  [View Original Post]
    Is Jezebel legit.

    I don't live in Jax anymore, about 2 hours away, now, but will be visiting next month.
    She has received several good reports, though I haven't seen any in the last couple of months.

  15. #25484

    Rachel / Jordan

    Based on this ad, it appears that's she's fallen off since my one and only visit with her back in October. I was considering a repeat visit too. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/200279573890.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape