Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,601 to 12,615 of 59518
-
03-09-22 07:21 #46918Banned Member

Posts: 13634Too easy. You are living in the "good ole days" right now because, from a mongering standpoint, it will decline later. That's how life goes and that's why you have to take advantage of every good opportunity now. I've had a shit ton of great, great times that will never return. That said, I wasn't old enough to experience hippie communes and all of the "free love" shit in the '60's where free pussy was the norm (as was VD).
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
If you ever talk to an old geezer in a nursing home and ask what his greatest regret was, you'll always hear the same answer: "I missed out because I didn't take the chance. " I missed out on wingsuit flying, which would've made my day. Not entirely my fault because it didn't exist when I was young. All I got to do was to jump out of perfectly good airplanes with a standard-issue, Army chute packed by an unknown name. YMMV.
-
03-09-22 06:28 #46917Banned Member

Posts: 13634Can you tell us more about Helen? Will be up that way Thursday but not sure I'll have time to stop by.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 06:26 #46916Banned Member

Posts: 13634I probably RTFF more than anyone, just not the NW GA thread because I rarely venture up that way.
Originally Posted by LightTouch11
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 21:30 #46915

Posts: 682And so the same question back to you
UTC in the Fire Down Below?
Originally Posted by Asian267
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 21:27 #46914

Posts: 682They're using the same names
That Sasa returned to LA (not lower Alabama). The one at Katy is a little older, pretty, and a helluva body. I'd like to see her nude, please.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 20:26 #46913Senior Member

Posts: 83Spring sucks
Tried once. Ok massage but nothing more. I posted in NW Georgia section. I've read good things on Royal but never tried. I'm more of a massage guy anyway.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
Good luck. And RTFF 😀.
-
03-08-22 19:28 #46912Banned Member

Posts: 2410Just google Asian Wellness on Canton road and ask for an appointment with her, Cindy is the boss.
Originally Posted by Patronizer
[View Original Post]
Doesn't matter what you call yourself, MassageAverage or whatever, your content gives you away because you're an asshole and I'm going to keep merging them into the Petey1015 account.
A2
-
03-08-22 18:56 #46911Senior Member

Posts: 747Ebony Spa
No one wants to waste their time or money. Sometimes one must TOFT to gain creditability.
Originally Posted by FlMongerer
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 18:49 #46910Senior Member

Posts: 747Helen
Helen warms up on repeats. She is my favorite, Alice is a close second.
Originally Posted by VegasBoy6
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 18:43 #46909Senior Member

Posts: 62Sasa iSpa
Kerry told me to come try out the new girl, and I am glad I did. I am always leave happy after seeing Kerry or Angela, but it is good to have a new girl in the lineup. She has a great technique, so I will return.
Originally Posted by MassageAverage
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 18:23 #46908Banned Member

Posts: 2410Not the same girl, the one you described went back to LA.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 18:11 #46907Senior Member

Posts: 73Would you please pm me her cell #. Thanks!
Originally Posted by MassageAverage
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 17:58 #46906Regular Member

Posts: 20If I m not wrong formerly sunlight spa. (same place?) They used offer f. S while back.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
Now it change to HE place or more on menu??
-
03-08-22 16:57 #46905Regular Member

Posts: 2Passing through atlanta
I'm passing through Atlanta on my way to Athens on Saturday. I have some time to kill so looking for some recommendations for massage with HE that's not super pricey. Thanks!
-
03-08-22 16:47 #46904Senior Member

Posts: 107Li
Went to Li in Marietta couple of weeks ago and had Helen. It was an OK session but nothing to write home about. Probably would not repeat. Just HE for $.2 OTD.











Reply With Quote




