Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,601 to 12,615 of 59509
-
03-08-22 18:43 #46909Senior Member

Posts: 62Sasa iSpa
Kerry told me to come try out the new girl, and I am glad I did. I am always leave happy after seeing Kerry or Angela, but it is good to have a new girl in the lineup. She has a great technique, so I will return.
Originally Posted by MassageAverage
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 18:23 #46908Banned Member

Posts: 2410Not the same girl, the one you described went back to LA.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 18:11 #46907Senior Member

Posts: 73Would you please pm me her cell #. Thanks!
Originally Posted by MassageAverage
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 17:58 #46906Regular Member

Posts: 20If I m not wrong formerly sunlight spa. (same place?) They used offer f. S while back.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
Now it change to HE place or more on menu??
-
03-08-22 16:57 #46905Regular Member

Posts: 2Passing through atlanta
I'm passing through Atlanta on my way to Athens on Saturday. I have some time to kill so looking for some recommendations for massage with HE that's not super pricey. Thanks!
-
03-08-22 16:47 #46904Senior Member

Posts: 107Li
Went to Li in Marietta couple of weeks ago and had Helen. It was an OK session but nothing to write home about. Probably would not repeat. Just HE for $.2 OTD.
-
03-08-22 15:37 #46903Senior Member

Posts: 798
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
Saw Sasa 2 weeks ago at iSPA.
Originally Posted by MassageAverage
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 15:08 #46902

Posts: 682Believe me
A veritable FS-palooza.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 12:01 #46901Banned Member

Posts: 2410She's appointment only, you'll need to call ahead.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 10:45 #46900Banned Member

Posts: 2410Sasa has only been there a week.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 10:29 #46899Senior Member

Posts: 798Man,
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
Those sound like the good old days. Reminds me of a quote.
"I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them" - Andy Bernard.
-
03-08-22 10:06 #46898Banned Member

Posts: 13634Glad you posted this as I didn't know there were any KAMPs in Dalton. When I Googled Royal Spa, I also found GQ Spa. Called both and the lady who answered at Royal sounded like a grandmother. Also saw Spring Massage but they didn't answer the phone.
Originally Posted by USABarry
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 09:48 #46897Senior Member

Posts: 367
Originally Posted by Thirty3
[View Original Post]
Please RTFF. (That stands for Read The Fuckin Forum) To get you started though a Camp is a Chinese operated AMP. A Kamp is Korean operated. Although you can get L3 in a Camp it is rare. Usually they stay around L1. L3 is more common in a Kamp. By reading the forum you'll find prices for L3 go from 100 up plus room fee. Go to the NW Georgia thread and read up on Royal Spa in Dalton. That's the closest L3 in the area. Seven HC is the next L3 Spa available. Again all the info is already posted on these threads.
Originally Posted by Thirty3
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 09:29 #46896Senior Member

Posts: 798Will try to get a session in with Eva soon and report back.
Originally Posted by MassageAverage
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 09:29 #46895Senior Member

Posts: 798Good post Tom. Mary sounds little and fun. Lot of good spots around the Battery. Glad we all have a reason to go to that area now.
Originally Posted by MassageGuyTom
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






