Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,586 to 12,600 of 59509
-
03-09-22 12:31 #46924Senior Member

Posts: 798Sasa at iSPA
Sasa at iSPA was only there for 2 weeks?
Originally Posted by Shabihoohoo
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 11:50 #46923Senior Member

Posts: 36Spa 18
Spa 18 was an occasional pre-pandemic haunt. Anyone have input on their current lineup or whether anything has changed?
-
03-09-22 11:33 #46922Banned Member

Posts: 2410You're thinking of the ISpa (Sunlight) in Buckhead on Habersham, he's referring to ISpa (Zen) on Johnson Ferry. Same name but they are not associated with one another.
Originally Posted by LoneHt
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 11:24 #46921Banned Member

Posts: 2410Just ICYMI.
Originally Posted by Shabihoohoo
[View Original Post]
I followed up with her the next day and the report was commensurate with my experience.
Originally Posted by JDont
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 11:14 #46920Senior Member

Posts: 4061Alice is good when you want to see someone "out of the norm" and we know the 2 reasons why.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 09:42 #46919Senior Member

Posts: 146If you see ger please report back.
Originally Posted by Shabihoohoo
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 07:21 #46918Banned Member

Posts: 13634Too easy. You are living in the "good ole days" right now because, from a mongering standpoint, it will decline later. That's how life goes and that's why you have to take advantage of every good opportunity now. I've had a shit ton of great, great times that will never return. That said, I wasn't old enough to experience hippie communes and all of the "free love" shit in the '60's where free pussy was the norm (as was VD).
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
If you ever talk to an old geezer in a nursing home and ask what his greatest regret was, you'll always hear the same answer: "I missed out because I didn't take the chance. " I missed out on wingsuit flying, which would've made my day. Not entirely my fault because it didn't exist when I was young. All I got to do was to jump out of perfectly good airplanes with a standard-issue, Army chute packed by an unknown name. YMMV.
-
03-09-22 06:28 #46917Banned Member

Posts: 13634Can you tell us more about Helen? Will be up that way Thursday but not sure I'll have time to stop by.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 06:26 #46916Banned Member

Posts: 13634I probably RTFF more than anyone, just not the NW GA thread because I rarely venture up that way.
Originally Posted by LightTouch11
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 21:30 #46915

Posts: 682And so the same question back to you
UTC in the Fire Down Below?
Originally Posted by Asian267
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 21:27 #46914

Posts: 682They're using the same names
That Sasa returned to LA (not lower Alabama). The one at Katy is a little older, pretty, and a helluva body. I'd like to see her nude, please.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 20:26 #46913Senior Member

Posts: 83Spring sucks
Tried once. Ok massage but nothing more. I posted in NW Georgia section. I've read good things on Royal but never tried. I'm more of a massage guy anyway.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
Good luck. And RTFF 😀.
-
03-08-22 19:28 #46912Banned Member

Posts: 2410Just google Asian Wellness on Canton road and ask for an appointment with her, Cindy is the boss.
Originally Posted by Patronizer
[View Original Post]
Doesn't matter what you call yourself, MassageAverage or whatever, your content gives you away because you're an asshole and I'm going to keep merging them into the Petey1015 account.
A2
-
03-08-22 18:56 #46911Senior Member

Posts: 747Ebony Spa
No one wants to waste their time or money. Sometimes one must TOFT to gain creditability.
Originally Posted by FlMongerer
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 18:49 #46910Senior Member

Posts: 747Helen
Helen warms up on repeats. She is my favorite, Alice is a close second.
Originally Posted by VegasBoy6
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




